Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-07-2016, 02:46 AM
Knower

When I did this with my ex I was in a very high state of being, high vibration, whatever you want to call it. Guess you could say I was in a constant state of meditation? I had already proven to myself that manifesting works so I had absolute belief. I would see how the next meet up with her would go and I would feel it, know it and smile. You just kinda rise up inside and know. So it wasn't a thought that maybe she will act this way, it was a deliberate affirmation of how I wanted it to go. And week after week It went as I saw it.

I don't know what your doing to see the connection between your thoughts and this girl showing up but whatever it is I would just roll with it and try not to complicate it at the moment by thinking you need to be in a certain state.

When I first started to explore manifesting there was a tipping point between thinking what I had created was just a coincidence to thinking that maybe it was more than a coincidence to finally seeing the impossible, the point of no return. I had to go in steps like that because it was a shock to me. It was really hard to accept at first. Many times after a manifestation I would say am I crazy? is this really possible? So when you ask if you're going crazy I can relate!
Old 28-07-2016, 09:53 PM
Super Moderator
It's not necessarily that you are causing it to happen so much as your guides are whispering to you both so that you will cross paths. Our subconscious is aware of this even when the conscious mind isn't. When I say whispering, I mean that in an abstract way. But, the communication is there. Just go with it! There is obviously a reason why it keeps happening.
Old 29-07-2016, 03:08 AM
Deactivated Account
How do the dogs feel about it?

Old 29-07-2016, 07:16 AM
Knower

I think it's whatever we make it. After I had my awakening I was able to see that everything in my past was caused by my own core beliefs, thoughts and feelings. If you believe in guides then you will experience that (I'm not saying they don't exist). I think that's how we all have our own unique experiences. The atheist can go through life and never experience a single "miracle" while the deeply religious or spiritual person can experience miracles on a daily basis.

I spent most of my life as an atheist until my early 30's. If someone wrote what I just wrote about manifesting, before I had my awakening, I would have thought they were seriously delusional and needed medication ASAP. These days if someone is showing up in my life or I find myself in a certain situation, I know that it's my own creation. Even if it doesn't register at first, I can trace back my thoughts and feelings and say, "oh that's what I did!" I know that every single thing that unfolds before me is a result of my core belief and past thinking. The more unconscious I am, the more ego based and lost in thought I am, then the more everything seems random and out of my control. The more conscious I become then the more clearly I can see the correlation between how I alone am creating my reality.

I can also see that my life lessons are created by me alone, and that I draw to myself people and situations that are going to reflect back to me my issues and blockages. It's been said before that everything you see in your outer world is a mirror reflection of what's going on inside you. Isn't that what "As above so below" represents? How that works I have no idea because it's definitely a paradox that had me seriously contemplating solipsism. How can everyone have free will yet we all create our own reality? How can others have free will if others conform to the reality that we create? Either way I have found it to be true that everything is a mirror reflection of what's going on within me and it's most noticeable when I'm in higher states of being.

There are others that know this, i.e., look up Rosicrucian's, read the Kybalion, the pdf is online for free, or the old new thought authors from 1800's to 1900's (also free), Kabbalah, the various branches of mysticism and many more sources. So it is testable by anyone wanting to prove it to themselves.

Regarding both people needing to be in agreement for a meeting/synchronicity, this is a common belief in LOA that you cannot control another. I have found from personal experience that this is not the case. If I wanted my new neighbors whom I've never met to bring me a ham sandwich with extra mayo and a soda I could. I could have them knock on my door and give it to me without ever saying a single word to them or them saying anything to me. I've done similar things in the past.

Then again I think it's not that I'm controlling anyone, instead it's just what I am choosing to see. I don't mean that in a delusional way or that it's in my imagination. Just that maybe reality is purely within each individual??? I can't figure it out! I think Bashar does a good job of explaining what it could be. That it's multiple realities. I'm not big on people who channel, I'm sure he got that theory from Seth or Hugh Everett's "many worlds interpretation" from 1957. I think Jane Roberts aka Seth most likely borrowed the same idea from Everett.

Some of the groups and authors I have mentioned above state that there is a mental hierarchy, that those who consciously create control those that don't by default. I don't fully buy into that and think it's something else entirely but who knows.

I know how crazy this could all sound to most! haha but I do have family in my life that have witnessed it. I have talked to another person on this forum that can do similar things (Jota where are you?) lol. So here's a synchronicity. Right after I wrote that last sentence I went to check my private message on this forum to see if that's how Jota spelled his name and he just messaged me. It's been almost two months since I talked to him.

Speaking of dogs... it works on them too! I could bring my German Shepard to me at anytime and from anywhere in the house with thought alone.
Old 29-07-2016, 10:37 AM
Master

One single person who has stronger energy (and certain bigger chakras) then the other can cause this and affect another in this manner.

My daughter had the ability to control people including me I think, I remember one day her being in disbelief as her control hadnt worked. (she could do a lot of strange stuff including make traffic lights change out of sequence).

My yogi teacher taught me this is also possible and how it can be done (I havent tried to do this though)
Old 29-07-2016, 12:52 PM
Master
I do magic, and I am very good, but I can't make the light turn green.

I have tried, I have to wait like everybody else for that trick to work.
Old 30-07-2016, 07:20 PM
Knower

sea-dove that is very interesting about your daughter! And I'm curious to know what your yogi's technique was? It certainly does appear that one person with stronger energy as you put it can affect another! I have read that this is the case from various books. There is a section from "The secret doctrine of the rosicrucians" It's on Chapter Vlll titled "The three higher planes of consciousness" on scared-text.com that says people can and have risen to a level of conciouness that would appear god like to those in the lower states.

Rozie what kind of magic are you into? I read Donald Michael Kraig's "Modern Magic" when I was younger but never applied it. A few years ago I looked into Thelema, Sigil and Chaos magick. There is a guy named Dr. David Shoemaker with a youtube channel called Living Thelema. I found his video on "Patterns Cycles and Obstacles on the Magical Path" to be excellent. I also found a very inspiring vid on youtube called "Doing Magick & getting results by Grant Morrison".

By the way I'm not a total product of what I have read, maybe to a small degree as I try to make sense of it all. Many of my experiences happened first and then led me to research why it happened. For instance I didn't know what an awakening was. I just knew something profound had happened to me that changed me permanently almost overnight.
Old 30-07-2016, 07:26 PM
Knower

PS that's sacred-texts.com, not scared-text lol
Old 31-07-2016, 01:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
How do the dogs feel about it?

Thanks for my morning chuckle!
Old 31-07-2016, 01:50 PM
Master
I do my own spells. I don't copy, but there is a formula of certain things that are needed. Most people do their own spells once they have experience. It works better that way. However, I have guardians and they trained me and I do their spells, or they do them and I help. Those are for a big project. I do spells to take care of problems usually.