Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-07-2016, 01:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Am I crazy to think I have control over when I see someone? Self manifesting

There is this woman in my neighborhood, I sort of have a thing for her if I'm honest, and I get the vibes from her too.

Anyway, her and I both walk our dogs around our neighborhood at random times of the day. When I say random, I mean it. Due to my work schedule and the days / nights I work, I can be out at 8 A.M. walking them - There she is. 2 P.M. , 11 P.M. at night, hell - 5:36 in the evening and there she is once again.

The thing is, I almost feel like there is something to it. The obvious thought would be "Duh, you guys get home from work at the same time. So it's obvious you see her in the morning and once in the evening".

I kid you not, these are totally random times. COMPLETELY unplanned. If I think to myself in my mind "Of course I'm going to see her today", I will. With no other evidence than... just because.

I apologize if this sounds stalkerish or crazy. It's not. I'm just dumbfounded that it is so consistent. She gets excited when she see's me as well in very subtle ways. But I can tell by the way she acts that even she is blown away by it.

Also, when the weeks roll by where I happen to be preoccupied and not even think about her once. Guess what? I won't see her. poof. No more days in a row of running into each other.

Can anyone confirm or validate that I'm not crazy?
Old 25-07-2016, 02:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Have you tried waving at her?
Old 25-07-2016, 02:37 AM
Newbie ;)

My point was that it's almost like I can channel it.
Old 25-07-2016, 04:13 AM
Master
It is the universe that sets up those meetings. It isn't an accident. You both independently decide to go walk and you end up in the same place.

I had that happen with someone almost just like that. This was someone I was supposed to meet. After running into each other all the time, we were acquaintances and then one day something happened and we had to spend more time together. We were a couple for a while but it was for a purpose.

I have very high guidance and when I am supposed to meet somebody for a purpose then I am shown who that is, and usually they find me. This happens all the time.
Old 25-07-2016, 04:17 AM
Gracey

You two have something to share with each other. That is why you keep crossing paths.
Old 25-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Do you guys think that these occurrences are multifaceted? That it requires both people with their thoughts in communion for the synchronicity to happen? Or could it be caused by one single person ?
Old 25-07-2016, 07:26 PM
Knower

One single person in my opinion. Keep experimenting with it and you can prove it to yourself beyond a doubt.
Old 26-07-2016, 06:36 AM
Master
I disagree. It is both people. Everybody has guidance and it takes two to independently decide to go for a walk.

This applies across the board. Every meeting is prearranged and we somehow know to show up for our appointments.

I do this all the time. I go where I am supposed to go and the other person goes there too, and it is often to a place they never go but for some reason they had a 'feeling' that they should go there and check it out.
Old 26-07-2016, 06:33 PM
Knower

I don't disagree with you Rozie or Gracey, I think both your answers are valid. All I can share is my own personal experiences. I have had a similar situation with an ex girlfriend as Tommy92l.

In my experience I could setup when I saw her, when she called, what she said, how she acted etc... right down to the detail. I had no desire to control her I just did it as an experiment to see how far I could take it.

I think Tommy92l should test it out to see if he can do the same since he feels he might be the one causing the synchronicity. Start small, maybe setup in your mind that next time you see her she is wearing a specific colored piece of clothing. Then the next time maybe see her waving at you or saying Hi. Whatever it is make it small and simple with the same mindset you had when you said "of course I'm going to see her today" and if it works then build from there.
Old 26-07-2016, 10:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexagon222
I don't disagree with you Rozie or Gracey, I think both your answers are valid. All I can share is my own personal experiences. I have had a similar situation with an ex girlfriend as Tommy92l.

In my experience I could setup when I saw her, when she called, what she said, how she acted etc... right down to the detail. I had no desire to control her I just did it as an experiment to see how far I could take it.

I think Tommy92l should test it out to see if he can do the same since he feels he might be the one causing the synchronicity. Start small, maybe setup in your mind that next time you see her she is wearing a specific colored piece of clothing. Then the next time maybe see her waving at you or saying Hi. Whatever it is make it small and simple with the same mindset you had when you said "of course I'm going to see her today" and if it works then build from there.

Would this require a state of meditation, or was it just conscious thought? "Maybe she'll act this way today?". And she did ?