Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 10-09-2015, 12:56 PM
tereza777

Amazing date, then this happened...

Hi wonderful people,

I need some insight on what just happened to me! I went on a date tonight with a lovely guy, probably one of the best dates I've been on in 6 years! We totally connected, emotionally & spiritually. We seem to have a lot in common and we really enjoyed each others company. All in all, the date went superbly. We left the restaurant, and I got into my car, I drove off, and then I got into a mini car accident, a young girl didn't give way and she hit my car on the side, it was a scratch, but it really startled me. Seeing that I have never had a car accident before, I was wondering why it happened right after I left this amazing date? What are my angels & guides trying to tell me?

Tereza xo
Old 10-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Master
Don't daydream about your date when driving id guess! lol
Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 10-09-2015, 05:24 PM
Ascender

i doubt that there is a connection ....hm

what do you think yourself about it?
Old 10-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Experiencer
The lesson is that nothing gets perfect, ever. :P
Old 10-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Deactivated Account

An outcome can not be determined by only a single event. Go out on another date with him. Especially since you connected with him so well!
Old 11-09-2015, 08:30 AM
tereza777

loopylucid LOL

scotch I just thought my guides are telling me to either "slow down" or maybe it was a sign that it's not going to work out..

Free1, I love that !! And it is so true...

Philomath777 I agree, thank you for the advice
Old 19-09-2015, 09:52 PM
Deactivated Account

I can remember that there was once a job interview for a nanny job that I was supposed to go to, I didn't really feel right about it...on the day of the interview there was heavy snow and only one train going to the place where the interview was as all the rest got cancelled, then when I went on the train it was really full of people...because of the snow it stopped for an hour in the middle of the tracks...I still went to the interview and ventured in the heavy snow...the interview turned out to be awful and it turned out that the woman just wanted control over me because she was a narcissist and wanted to deliberately waste my time, she had no intention of hiring me and treated me like I was a no one...point being, the signs were there, pay attention! Is all I'm saying...
Old 20-09-2015, 02:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Umm well the accident didn't happen before the date so I would interpret that as meaning you were meant to have a marvellous time. I would agree with some posters that maybe it's a sign nothing is ever perfect. Could it be a reminder that even though you think the date is perfect that you need not to idealize this person and remember they'll have faults and "baggage" like everyone else. Is it possible that the girl you had the accident with represented something you need to pay attention to?

The universe acts in mysterious ways...we may guess but need to accept as hard as it is we don't have all answers.
Old 26-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Guide
I don' think there are any signs her especially.

A series of events that can happen to any one any time. YOur mind possibly wasn't quite as connected driving home........who knows.

Hope the dates are still good for you.