Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-09-2018, 01:56 AM
Experiencer

Haunted by 1144 or 144

So as some of you know three weeks ago I said goodbye to my TF. Not an easy choice but felt at this time in my life the right one.
I have a very healthy happy relationship and he was finding my connection harder and harder to handle.

Now going back to about a year after I met Tf and he had begun his spiritual awakening. He kept asking me did the numbers 1144 mean anything. At the time I said no. But in last two weeks i am being haunted by them everywhere.
Has this happened to anyone else?
Old 01-09-2018, 02:21 AM
Guide

Yes I have that happen. Pay attention to the numbers.

I kept seeing 95 everywhere. It was September 5 (9/5) that he and I saw each other again after decades of no contact.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:26 AM
Master

the first 'sign' I remember having when I was young was the prefix for a telephone number of a girl I didn't know I admired until much later. I still see it today, sometimes forward sometimes reversed. It brings me comfort...
Old 01-09-2018, 02:45 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
the first 'sign' I remember having when I was young was the prefix for a telephone number of a girl I didn't know I admired until much later. I still see it today, sometimes forward sometimes reversed. It brings me comfort...

That reminds me -- my twin seems to have a 4 digit repeating number in his life. It was his phone number when we were kids, his phone number today in a different sequence and his address in another sequence. If you subtract my phone number from his you get -- 1111.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:59 AM
Experiencer

Okay thanks. I have no association with these numbers at all. But I will see if I can find out what they mean. I love the way the numbers could mean something.
So what happened when you reconnected decades later?
Old 01-09-2018, 11:20 PM
Experiencer

Oh jeez . My number is 1134. Or always 34
Old 02-09-2018, 02:10 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Okay thanks. I have no association with these numbers at all. But I will see if I can find out what they mean. I love the way the numbers could mean something.
So what happened when you reconnected decades later?

He was in a relationship already but we remain close friends. We text almost daily, talk on the phone, see each other occasionally and we do charity fundraising together.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:04 AM
Experiencer

Ssdm1.. Interesting you say that. I am being guided to finish my teachers degree. He is a teacher. I often wonder if our careers will lead us back together.
Old 02-09-2018, 01:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Ssdm1.. Interesting you say that. I am being guided to finish my teachers degree. He is a teacher. I often wonder if our careers will lead us back together.

Follow your intuition.

I'd never had any interest in charity work or fundraising until 2008 when an opportunity to do a large convention presented itself. I have no idea why, but something told me to do this and I ended up chairing a large convention that raised $37,000. My twin was not in my life at all at this time.

When he did come back in my life in 2016, he was involved in fundraising and I had the experience I needed to join up with him. I felt I had definitely been guided.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:14 AM
Master
11:44 = is your personal development indicator

It is not just about moving forward, we always move forward, even if we feel we move backward.

It indicates a significant progress, like climbing over a major hurdle.

And now you have an easy stretch in front or you.