Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-08-2018, 09:11 AM
Knower

What is this connection called?

I’m not sure if I should be posting this here or in the dream section but I thought it’s more suitable for this hence posting here.

Around This time Last year I started having a very strong feeling that I’ll find my love and someone will come into my life soon. I was almost sure that I’ll meet someone. Then around the same time I had a dream it wasn’t even a dream as such I was aware of my surroundings but I was dreaming. I saw me and a man in the galaxy both of us hugging each other and kissing. We were made of stars and didn’t have a solid figure as such. So I didn’t know how this man looks I could just feel him.,
Then months went by and in March I bumped into someone online and we became very good friends. A lot has happened since March and this push and pull I feel is very strong. There are times I want to just stop talking to him but then I feel so pulled towards him I just can’t go away. He feels the same. We are miles away in 2 different countries both having our own issues in life and relationships but we share everything and we are such good friends.
Then last month I had a dream it was similar to my first dream but only that this time the man had a face (it was him) and we were not up in the sky. But the man I felt the first time was the same as him. I know it was him. Then again last night I had a similar dream of us hugging and kissing but this time we were in the middle of a Star of David symbol. There were candles around the symbol and we were in the middle hugging and kissing. The man I felt the first time was the same man last night too.
Is there some sort of connection between us? It’s very nice to have him in my life but at the same time it brings out a lot of emotions in me which disturbs me.
I don’t know what it is between us that makes me feel so connected with him.

Oh and We have a very strong telepathy too. I met him last month and I got him a gift it was a statue of one of the gods. He also got me a gift and it was a statue of the god too. We didn’t discuss anything about gifts I just saw a statue and thought of him so bought it. There are times when I tell him I feel like eating something and it turns out that he’s eating that same thing as we are talking. It’s like he can almost read my mind.
Old 28-08-2018, 03:39 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't know if it is a twin flame or what but it could be. It sounds like a very special connection for sure :) I love the part about being made of stars. It sounds like you both were in light body form. I saw my husband in an OBE once and he looked like that, like tiny points of blue light. I'd say just enjoy it and see where it goes!
Old 29-08-2018, 07:03 AM
Knower

Thank you @blue102
Yes it does feel very special and I feel so connected with him. However we have a lot of complications in our lives and i don’t even want to think of the future.
Old 29-08-2018, 02:30 PM
Knower

Anyone else have any clue? Thanks 😊😊