Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-09-2018, 06:01 AM
Knower

When your vibration is so high that you can't sleep...

... ever, these days.

I don't get "hangry", but lack of sleep and I have never had a great relationship. I'm too tired to think up a cute word for it.

My high vibe is ruining my high vibe. Lol.

What do you all do when you can't sleep due to energy?
Old 01-09-2018, 08:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloneyetnot
... ever, these days.

I don't get "hangry", but lack of sleep and I have never had a great relationship. I'm too tired to think up a cute word for it.

My high vibe is ruining my high vibe. Lol.

What do you all do when you can't sleep due to energy?

I had this happen a lot before when I first got the full kundalini awakening, and still do occasionally usually on energetic gateways, full/new moons, and when there's a lot of intense space weather. I usually just do whatever I feel like doing in the moment, just as always lol. That or get things done that need to be done to put the excess energy to good use.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Write...

I try and channel my energy into whatever 'gift's or tools I came here with which helps keep to process and channel energy and personal insight.

Note... I don't believe in being high or low vibe - I just believe in experience...
But when my experience is aligned to my higher knowledge I write... Actually I write reguardless of where I am on the vibrational spectrum as it is a tool I've taken on as a spiritual being.

Channelling gifts as a human works in the favour of all experiences - in complete duality of human life.
After all we have our gifts to express our entire spectrum of experience in life as humans.

What's the point of having a gift if we cannot use it to express our entire experience as a human?
Old 01-09-2018, 01:57 PM
Knower

What I do in re sleep:

I take melatonin, exercise (though lately I have to gear to every other day on my exercise, if my incoming is too much then I don't exercise as much, some days though I need more exercise), eat healthy (I try to remember not to be drinking caffeine in afternoon on into the day.

The one turn around point for me was my first awakening guy when he said to me, for 9 months, "get out of your head, get out of you emotions, God Lives in your HEART." He was first t.f. conscious experience guy. That did the trick.. from that point on, if I have a spell of lack of sleep it is because something is off, as some are mentioning prior to my post, with the atmosphere, my life, etc., but I try to not worry about it too much.

I try to go to bed early too.. too much evening mental stimulation, meaning like conversations with those I am not close to & sometimes that can mean conversations in general, I try to avoid so my brain is in control.. to slow down. Movies can help, but music is too much stimulation at night, not sure why though I love music & I rarely listen until evening!

The two that helped me the most, & their presence in my life as to my healing lack of sleep issues, was the first & second (twin flame then twin ray).. as I feel those two are closest or at least that heart center was key to my turning off the brain & emotions to sleep.

The pineal gland is a part in healthy sleep hygiene, I try to keep up on that, to make sure I don't have much fluoride in water, etc. I drink spring water, try to take in Apple Cider Vinegar, & some of the pineal gland cleansing foods. That is where the psyche meds can really mess with people & fluoride.

I do notice I have to stay very heart centered to sleep well, & the sleep hygiene too is important for me.
Old 01-09-2018, 03:24 PM
Knower

Another comment in regards to medication & sleep..

I know for myself it often doesn't work for sleep.. as to prescription meds, however I do need thyroid meds at moment, been taking Armor so natural not synthetic, but when my stress levels are high sometimes that doesn't cut it (synthetic at times I find necessary, but when more stable the natural works better). Finding a compatible doctor I think helps, as to what a person needs.
My best type of doctor would be, one who would let me be, & if/when I may need them they are there. I fortunately at moment have one like this! A Godsend!

I mention the medications because everyone is different & I think of 3D and how this is lower dimension.. I hate medication personally but I guess I am thankful it is out there when /if needed & I choose myself to go more natural route in my healing. I have a friend who she will say she is opposite.. & at times a comment in regards may highly irritate her & I don't understand exactly her taking pills for everything ... my theory is we are each on a journey (what may work for one may not for another for obvious reasons at times).

My twin ray.. his healing, I feel my healing was able to be transferred to him, with what t.f. told me, "get out of your head, get out of your emotions, stay in your HEART." I said it to him (twin ray) over and over..
He was on a TON of medications when we met.. He was lost, could not heal emotional pain from the past.. I kept repeating about staying heart centered, I told him to forgive his parents best he can, & focus on their assets, connect to the positives, let go of the negative as to healing aspects of past. He ended up on no meds for a time..
but he last I talked with him (about 2 yrs now), is on a few. He, I believe is created that he can see into very high dimensions & the medicine he does take holds him to 3D for now. I don't see him as broken & ideal circumstances I think he would be just fine without medications (i would be the advocate to his no meds but not sure he is maybe able to hold to 3D well without them).

Part of this experience for me is that my closest of souls are SO different, yet we are connected perfectly in the way we are.. I think we see our highest selves.
The healing, sleep, rest, etc, is perhaps ?.. in accepting the ebbs & flows of life, staying heart centered, that energy (like a figure 8 the blood flows through the body) so doing what one is able to move, physically, eating healthy to maintain ideal health of body/mind/soul, & working in 3D as much as possible to evolve, self & to benefit those near & dear.

Now, when I am knowing a newer close connection, I will have some sleep issues for a time.. then I figure out how to deal with, accept what is, while still staying heart centered, working on healing.
I just believe each person is different.. as to the sleep & what is needed but healing, is work, we are in 3D, so any higher dimensional thought processes & work, as light, love, can assist in healing process (which ultimately to me relates to higher dimension than 3D).
Old 02-09-2018, 12:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57tcjc75
What I do in re sleep:

I take melatonin, exercise (though lately I have to gear to every other day on my exercise, if my incoming is too much then I don't exercise as much, some days though I need more exercise), eat healthy (I try to remember not to be drinking caffeine in afternoon on into the day.

The one turn around point for me was my first awakening guy when he said to me, for 9 months, "get out of your head, get out of you emotions, God Lives in your HEART." He was first t.f. conscious experience guy. That did the trick.. from that point on, if I have a spell of lack of sleep it is because something is off, as some are mentioning prior to my post, with the atmosphere, my life, etc., but I try to not worry about it too much.

I try to go to bed early too.. too much evening mental stimulation, meaning like conversations with those I am not close to & sometimes that can mean conversations in general, I try to avoid so my brain is in control.. to slow down. Movies can help, but music is too much stimulation at night, not sure why though I love music & I rarely listen until evening!

The two that helped me the most, & their presence in my life as to my healing lack of sleep issues, was the first & second (twin flame then twin ray).. as I feel those two are closest or at least that heart center was key to my turning off the brain & emotions to sleep.

The pineal gland is a part in healthy sleep hygiene, I try to keep up on that, to make sure I don't have much fluoride in water, etc. I drink spring water, try to take in Apple Cider Vinegar, & some of the pineal gland cleansing foods. That is where the psyche meds can really mess with people & fluoride.

I do notice I have to stay very heart centered to sleep well, & the sleep hygiene too is important for me.

Wow this is some great advice! Are there any pineal gland cleansing foods you recommend?
Old 02-09-2018, 01:09 AM
Super Moderator
High vibe is nice and it can even make you feel you are not subject to the 24 hour "circadian rhythm" at the time! Sometimes I get that when inspired with music or a visit from the next world.
It's more than "wired" and unable to sleep....it's more like not fettered by the usual plodding routines of Earth life any more.
But yes we have to come down sometimes and it's usually in the morning (lol!) In which case a coffee helps.
Then maybe infuse the situation whenever tiredness is being ignored, with common sense.
Lovely high-vibe meditation music may help for relaxation? Plus some essential oils?

Or maybe just burn it off with some creative work, as suggested above?
Old 02-09-2018, 01:30 AM
Knower

@TwinFlameHarmonics,

From online search, detoxifying the pineal gland can include, turmeric, trying to avoid fluoride (i.e. in water), chlorella, oregano oil, iodine, beets, beet juice,
apple cider vinegar, among some foods mentioned.

I'm rather new to the detoxifying of pineal gland, however the spring water I drink pretty much exclusively for 7 years or more. We have fluoride in our city water, as do many cities.
Kind of tricky when removing through filter to make sure one does get minerals in their water, that's why I prefer spring water over filtered water.

Melatonin is what the pineal gland produces & as one ages, it produces less, melatonin, therefore sleep problems can be more of an issue (this is a piece of that puzzle).
I need to try to gain more understanding of the detoxifying.. & healthy foods to eat in regards. I think they mention dark chocolate & when I hear that one, I think, great, this is good way to have good food & eat healthy!

Exercise, I'm one that believes in the cardio is so important, so swimming, walking, stationary bike, rowing machine.. anything to get the blood circulating well. I also think this is helpful when dealing with these connections, to make sure in good shape as possible, because the heart centered healing seems to key & in balance of self & relationships.

Melatonin is so inexpensive. I think it's one of the natural type of over the counter supplements people can take that doctors & even social workers are now recommending (have heard others tell me, & the counselor I see on occasion mentioned it). I've had really good luck with taking melatonin at night to help with sleep.

I enjoy reading people's ideas too, in regards to sleep hygiene & what helps.
I do know music winds me up so I can't sleep when I am into the music (into the evening).. but each person is different this way. Movies will put me to sleep most of the time.