Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-02-2014, 03:09 PM
LanaS

Bunny Interesting and confusing combination

Hi, I am a first timer here in forum, so if something is off in my post, I am still learning. Help :) I drew three cards as a future of my relationship, the sun, high priestess and three of cups. This relationship is important to me so I have a hard time to interpret these cards without going into wishful thinking. Does anyone had this combo coming up in their spreads? What is your experience with these cards? I find it so confusing I can't tell if it's positive or negative. Sun is usually positive but hp could be another woman having a three near by, but then it's three of cups which in my experience is a celebration and getting together. I asked awhile ago about our relationship and got a high priestess, what is it, a secret? :) Could the sun shine a light on the secret? Help please :)
Old 10-02-2014, 03:48 PM
Tsuga

Hi LanaS and welcome to the forum,

I am only a beginner to tarot, but my initial response to your cards was definitely a positive one.

From what I gather about the High Priestess is she can be cryptic at best so her message needs a little patience so as to be understood.
Also, she appears to have a supreme lunar influence - and the moon is full this Saturday.

Could this mean that if you were planning to go out on the town (3 of cups) this weekend the High Priestess (+ Sun) will have a positive influence on your evening ?

t.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:16 PM
Ascender

Without knowing the deck, your way of choosing the cards, and so on...I would interpret this as your relationship, yes, is immensely important to you (The Sun), and that would be great, but will enter a phase of chilling a little into ennui and "mere" fun friendship. One or both of you might turn inward to develop yourselves more as individuals, just as a phase.
Old 10-02-2014, 05:06 PM
LanaS

Thank you :)

Thank You so much for your replies, they are helpful. Thistle, I really like your view of High priestess, there is a lot of patience in this relationship, naturally the chemistry is great but the other party is going out of his way to slow it down. As far as going out, I doubt it as he far away.
Albalida, cooling down we are experiencing right now, it's a long distance relationship and for it to work both of us need to make changes but both of us are comfortable where we are, only last week we were holding hands, now I am back in Florida alone so yes :) but it was going on for almost a year, sloooow but steady, so I was hoping to find out if it's going somewhere or we'll we just give up. I am using witch tarot deck which I always interpret as a classic raider smith :) Thank You!