Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 16-12-2015, 01:22 AM
Master
What brought you to Spiritual Forums?

What brought you here to this forum, did you find what you were looking for, what keeps you coming back?

Just curious as to what brought you to this forum, etc. I think I am one of the longest running active members here. Been here since 2007. So long ago.

I came here looking for natural healing, and working with spirit/guides/higher self to learn ways to heal myself. Not sure if I have found it, but have found interesting things about myself through the process. Not sure why I keep coming back. Especially since people always steal my cupcakes. I'm on to you. I've met some great people, and still remain close to them this day.
Old 16-12-2015, 04:44 AM
Ascender
I came here for learning and practice English
I met some great people as well
Old 16-12-2015, 05:57 AM
Master
Curiosity got the best of me. As it usually does.

I like the atmosphere

Last edited by Clover : 16-12-2015 at 07:10 AM.
Old 16-12-2015, 06:12 AM
Master
I was curious about spirituality, coming from a religious background. Never looked back since :)
Old 16-12-2015, 06:36 AM
Master
I was mainly looking for a forum where I could participate in studying the tarot more thoroughly. but I love the vast array of subjects here and read tons of different threads about tons of different topics.
Old 16-12-2015, 07:09 AM
Deactivated Account

How did I end up here? I had a couple of questions ( duh uh why do I...?) I am sure if you dig through the archive abyss you'll find a fun post or two of mine. The truth is, I never intended to stay this long. I ended up building great friendships along the way in both chat and forum, so my heart is permanent here Plus, so many wonderful teachers & insightful minds that add value to a wide variety of discussions, what's not to love?
Old 16-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

Hard as this is to maybe for some to believe I never looked for SF it found me. I had been on a very poorly run site and it was my first time out on a site so I was done. I came to my computer and SF was open on he screen, I tried to close it, I even turned off the computer for it to come open again. I thought OK someone is telling me something, so I had a look.

I was welcomed by Neville and then started to get to know Matt a bit, neither of then though I would stay long....that was 2006 and here I am.

There are times when we land in a place that might well take the years to play out in where the journey takes us. I feel that here on SF with some that pre date me here that are still here, and some I know that are gone from here but I still have contacts with. We interact for reasons we do not for a long time get.....like me and Heart my member husband here from England.

Lynn
Old 16-12-2015, 08:04 PM
Gracey

I joined in January 2009. I was living in a hostile environment. So, I searched for a place where I could talk to others who have spiritual interests. I figured a place like this would be good for me and it has. I have come a long way with the aid of super awesome people here. SF is started out as a safe place for me and it still is. So I stayed.
Old 16-12-2015, 11:20 PM
Master

To make a comment on a post by. another Pavlina forum member. I don't. remember the post or comment now. Steve Pavlina closed his forum on 12/23/2011 ,as I remember.
Old 16-12-2015, 11:50 PM
Master
A desire to learn Reiki and get help in tuning in to some divine assistance.

I was at a suicidal point in my life when I arrived--thank God I managed to connect.