Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-12-2015, 09:26 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingSelf
I currently feel that I'm somewhat blocked in attaining higher information at times as I continue to embark on the path of unblocking much of the emotional restraints that been present in my life for quite some time, so I think it's an unraveling process as I gain further and further connection with my higher Self. And yes, I see it happening all of the time with signs, it's merely a matter of interpreting those signs and grasping that message. So, thank you for that wonderful advice.

Meditation and contemplation suggest themselves and being ruthlessly honest when something does come to the surface. Yes, a connection with "higher self" or real self, does need awareness of ones emotions with the hope of cooling impulsiveness and passion and recognising what's going on.
Old 17-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Pathfinder

It could be related to previous experiences...

Hi.

It can be totally disorienting in the situation you may be now. However, it is important for you to know that you cannot make anyone feel the way you want them to feel. Also, you never know what the other person is going through or has gone through. She may have shared a lot with you via email or on phone calls. She may also not have told you a few things. These few things may be the most important things. Its possible that she has not had very successful relationships in the past which leads her to fear that she may lose you too somewhere in the future and they the heart aches may be stronger.
Old 17-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks folks again. Yeah, I've already moved on. It's one of those "I'll never figure it out fully" kind of situations until I die, have my life review and am able to see the more expanded view of consciousness :). I think Crystal's insight shined a lot of light on it, although I think there was more to it as well from this woman's point of view.

Thanks again for all of the support. You've all been greatly helpful!
Old 18-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingSelf
Ok, I need feedback, because I have absolutely no idea what just happened.

I've been communicating through an online singles website with a woman from another state in the USA. Let me preface by saying that we hit it off on every possible level. I have never connected with another person in this capacity. Both of us are incredibly focused on authenticity and embracing our own vulnerabilities and we have so incredibly open to each other through email and through the phone about our feelings. We were so incredibly open about EVERYTHING. Every little thing we were feeling, in every moment, we openly shared, embraced with love for each other and allowed it to be. No judging of each other at all. It was magnificent. She has had a LOT of issues with vulnerability as she can't balance her professional life (as a spiritual intuit and therapist and healer) with her personal areas of vulnerability, hence she's been single for quite a long time now as many men (according to her) run away.

Every thing in my life was pointing towards where she lives as a place to move for a long time (the state she lives in that is in the US). She told me that hours before I first messaged her, she had a manifesting circle with some people and she manifested her "ideal man" and then few hours later, I messaged her. She also told me that from astrology reports, every sign was telling her (before she even met me) that her future mate was located in the state that I live.

Folks, I can't even begin to describe. This was the real deal. This was really happening. I've never felt intuitively this strong about a situation as I did about her and I. Everything was pointing towards me moving to Florida well before I met her and now that she lives in Florida, I was like....wow, just another reason to potentially move there.

Friday night (which was the last time we spoke on the phone), she called me on the phone telling me my last email made her cry with joy as someone was finally there for her to hold the space for her and love as she is, when so many men in the past left her. She told me on the phone clearly that she was adamant that she wanted a long term relationship and was worried that I did not want the same and was hoping that it was not only a short term thing for us to work through our own triggers and that she most certainly on all levels wanted a long term relationship with me. I made it clear to her that we were both on the exact same page and boy, what a wonderful conversation we had that night. She clearly stated how she wanted to for now, do the long distance part, because she doesn't want to rush into anything physical or sexual. She said (and I agreed) that this was the perfect situation for us right now. Let me, re-state that.....she was ADAMANT about having a long distance relationship Friday night when we spoke for an hour and a half on the phone. She told me how incredible this situation was and that she never felt this connection with anyone before. This all happened Friday night...again, the last time we just happened to speak on the phone.

I want to state that there is no exaggeration here and this is exactly what happened. Fast forward 36 hours later....she sends me a text message that she feels the chemistry is no longer there (out of completely no where) and she feels intuitively (she is a spiritual intuit) that something came up energetically within her that she feels we are a vibrational mis match and that she no longer wants to do the long distance thing (even though 24 hours prior again, SHE was the one who was incredibly adamant about how important it is for her to have a long distance relationship right now) and no longer sees a relationship with me, and she wished me best of luck in the future and that was it. Nothing else.

My mouth is still hanging open trying to comprehend what on earth just happened in the past 48 hours LOL

You cannot make this up. Yeah, so, any takers? Cause your guess is as good as mine. How on earth can someone do a literal....complete 180 in a span of 24 hours?

Thanks for any advice because I'm just completely lost here and I'm also spiritually for myself, trying to figure what on earth I, personally, can gain from this situation.

Thanks

SS, I haven't read your thread in detail but it sounds horribly familiar.

I'm only guessing of course but you might like to google for the likes of "Cluster B", Histrionic Personally Disorder, Borderline, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Sociopath(s).

If anything of this sounds remotely familiar.....GET THE HELL OUT QUICK.

AS far as "feeling you have met your soul mate" is concerned.......tell me about it.......they (ie the above groups) are highly skilled at mirroring your own personality.

(I could be completely wrong in my diagnosis too....)

NB I've just had a quick scan through other replies and I probably am wrong. I'll leave this note just in case.