Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 26-09-2006, 12:51 AM
mikron

This is a message to Glorymist and let us focus on that reality is truly a mirror process, honor peace and Love all the way to have courage in life! I thank you for sharing your Light and your ideas!

There is no need to go back to moderators etc. And there is no need to start a new section and we shall move on, I have given out my own spiritual insight as to what is breaking down energy is and it
Old 26-09-2006, 01:21 AM
Glorymist

mikron - - trust me when I say - - I *know* what it's like to get yapped at. To get challenged ! ! To have people take potshots at every word and concept that is promoted.

I came online 8 years ago - - probably just as "eager" as you are now - - and hit AOL running hard ! ! And no matter what I said and how I said it - - people just declared hunting season on me ! !

So - - I toned back. And then toned back some more. And again. And again. Until by that time I wasn't promoting much of ANY-thing at all - - much less of what I wanted to get out into Life.

So I began to work on my words. On my phrasing. On how I said what I said.

You know the one thing that finally pulled it all together for me ?? Or at least - - to a working degree ??

I began to use generic terms. Where you might say "Christ Consciousness" - - I would say Spirit. Where you might say "Star Seed" I would put "other beliefs." Where some would say "atman" or "essence" or "heart" or whatever - - I would use Soul.

It took all the "sides" out of it. Those who were not into following the cosmic consciousness theories would take offense at references to the "Christ Consciousness" - - but wouldn't if I just used Spirit - - or LIFE - - which you see me using all the time - - instead of referring to one specific set of teachings.

People began to listen. All sides - - would listen. And tho the concepts themselves might be questionable - - no one would really have to draw sides to listen / consider them. It was more of a simple either / or - - rather than this set of teachings against that set of teachings.

Not only did this help - - but I quickly found that by trying to be generic about LIFE - - then I began to live more and more by the generic Laws of Life Itself ! !

How can one lose that way ??

So - - perhaps - - just perhaps - - consider the actual words and terms you use when you put forth your considerations. I would do some minor cartwheeling if you wanted to tell me that I am part of the Star Seed movement - - since *supposedly* we all are a part of that - - but I wouldn't bat an eye if you simply said that we are all part of LIFE IT-self - - because we *are* - - and it's something that we can all acknowledge and not have to be a part of a " movement" to understand it.

You have NO idea how many times I have to use a generic word when I would much prefer to use the actual term used and taught within the ancient teachings. I have to backspace and re-type words all the time as I type my entries because it is natural for me in my own writing to use the words I wish. But - - I know people will listen more if I continue to use generic terms that still carry what I wish to say - - and - - it works.

I hope you can read what I just said as being of assistance. I am not out to jam you - - just for fun. I'm really not. There are a lot of people that believe that words are a huge waste of time - - believing that it is only "beyond words" that truth actually lies. Tho that is true - - words are still necessary to communicate - - both to ourselves - - and to each other. As I have stated elsewhere - - words are the greatest of all architectures. With them - - one builds or tears down - - unites or divides - - promotes beauty or ugliness - - within themselves - - as well as to others - - and to Life IT-self.

Again - - I wish you well.
Old 26-09-2006, 01:40 AM
mikron

Thanks Glrory mist for sharing your spiritual journey and taking the mirrorness as unfolding Light! to tell all our stories! I am glade your on the forum to share

mikron
Closed Thread