Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Rat spirit

Asking the Angels for Help....

My Step dad has just been diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer and they don't think that much can be done for him, though they are going to try chemo.

I often ask my angels to help me with things in life and the other night I asked please could my step dad get better and not die, especially as it would leave my poor mum all on her own.

I don't think they heard me though. Either that or they can't help.

What can I do??? He can't die, not yet!!!
Old 15-11-2011, 08:01 AM
Wanderer

Hi there. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad's diagnosis. I truly do hope he gets better. Though we can pray / ask our guides for help, it may just be his time to go and it's not our nor our guides' place to stop that. Death is a part of life which everyone must go through at some point, and is, depending how you look at it, a good life experience in itself. I say hope for the best and spend lots of time with him in the meantime, but realize that if it's his time, it's his time. And if his physical body does give out, just remember that he's not really dead - rather, he's just in another form having the most wonderful experience!

Your guides are there to guide you through tough times, not to prevent those tough times from happening. To do so would be to deprive us of a life experience, which is why we're all here in the first place - to experience, both joy and pain. For if we do not know pain, how can we know joy?

Much love to you and your family.
Old 15-11-2011, 08:46 AM
Master
Rat Spirit,
I'm so sorry that you have had this bad news, and I understand how horrible it must be for your stepdad, your mother, and you and the rest of your family.
Pray for healing for him as often as you can, and pray that he has as little pain as possible.
Try not to dwell on what might happen and try and spend as much quality time with him and your family as you can.....Treasure the time you all have, and live one day at a time, and don't think about the future and what it may bring......

Callous MUCH wanderer!....geez, have you not heard of compassion?.......lost anyone lately have you?......my niece passed away 4 hours ago....but i guess its ok cos its part of life....just another form of a wonderful experience.....i can chalk that up to!.......I'll tell her 12 year old daughter what you said....and her sisters who are heartbroken...after also losing their mother just 1 year ago.....yep a joyous time.....good on you!
Old 15-11-2011, 09:13 AM
mattie

Very Reactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
...Callous MUCH wanderer!....geez, have you not heard of compassion?.......lost anyone lately have you?......

Not the impression I had of Wanderer's post.

Quote:
my niece passed away 4 hours ago....but i guess its ok cos its part of life....just another form of a wonderful experience.....i can chalk that up to!.......I'll tell her 12 year old daughter what you said....and her sisters who are heartbroken...after also losing their mother just 1 year ago.....yep a joyous time.....good on you!

That your neice died 4 hours ago, a year after her mother died, who was probably your sister or sister-in-law likely makes this an emotional event for you. I'm sorry for your loss.

Wanderer's post didn't say the death or the loss of a loved one was a 'wonderful experience,' but gave reassuring comfort that dying was the beginning of a new journey for the soul.
Old 15-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Wanderer

Quote:
Rat Spirit,
I'm so sorry that you have had this bad news, and I understand how horrible it must be for your stepdad, your mother, and you and the rest of your family.
Pray for healing for him as often as you can, and pray that he has as little pain as possible.
Try not to dwell on what might happen and try and spend as much quality time with him and your family as you can.....Treasure the time you all have, and live one day at a time, and don't think about the future and what it may bring......

Callous MUCH wanderer!....geez, have you not heard of compassion?.......lost anyone lately have you?......my niece passed away 4 hours ago....but i guess its ok cos its part of life....just another form of a wonderful experience.....i can chalk that up to!.......I'll tell her 12 year old daughter what you said....and her sisters who are heartbroken...after also losing their mother just 1 year ago.....yep a joyous time.....good on you!

Hi there. I can't say I've lost anyone recently, but I do know that with the current state of things, my own dad doesn't have much time left unless something changes. I'm terribly sorry to hear about your niece, and I do indeed have compassion for both you and the OP (otherwise I wouldn't have posted), but in your grief you seem to have grossly misunderstood what I said, which is understandable. Yes, losing a loved one is hard, but forget your sadness for just one moment and step back and look at the big picture. From the point of view of the person who died, there is nothing sad about death. When you die, your soul is set free to reunite with all that is. There's nothing wrong with feeling sad, and I'll definitely be heartbroken to see my own parents go, but it does help to realize the big picture and understand that nobody really dies - they just move on to a new experience.

I'm sorry if you don't agree with what I have to say, and you're well-entitled to that, but calling me uncompassionate because I don't think about death the way you do is a bit harsh. Tell your family whatever you want, but my heart does go out to you all.
Old 15-11-2011, 09:26 AM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat spirit
My Step dad has just been diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer and they don't think that much can be done for him, though they are going to try chemo.

I often ask my angels to help me with things in life and the other night I asked please could my step dad get better and not die, especially as it would leave my poor mum all on her own.

I don't think they heard me though. Either that or they can't help.

What can I do??? He can't die, not yet!!!

I am so sorry to hear about your families pain at this time, you are in my prayers.

Keep praying, just keep praying - and never think they do not hear, they always do. First off, he has been daigonised and if the doctors have caught the cancer early, he has already increased his chances greatly.

One thing with Angelic healing and power, it does not happen overnight and it may not come as a miracle. Their healing may come as the chemo - healing your step father that way.

Keep praying, and espeically if he is going through chemo, pray that the side effects are not severe on him. They do listen. And there is still hope and a chance that he may survive. Even if things come to worse, keep praying - never stop, okay? Never lose faith.

Also, praying on a psychological level actually does heal...
Old 15-11-2011, 09:40 AM
mattie

Family Illness

misposted......
Old 15-11-2011, 09:41 AM
mattie

Stepfather's Illness

AARaphael is useful for healing if you want another entity to call on. Often it is hard to let loved ones go, even if it is their time.

As Wanderer noted, treasure the time you have w/ your stepfather while he’s here. KNOW you will be a source of strength for your mum whether or not you are in the same town as she is as your family deals w/ this.

Reach out to the strength of the lightworkers around the planet to help you through this. It’s an energy gift that is there for you 24/7.
Old 15-11-2011, 09:47 AM
AngelicOrin

I agree with mattie, Raphael is a wonder Archangel, he will assist your step-father were possible, with healing and strength (Michael may even be a awesome leaning pole right here too!), and I say possible, because of the uncertain outcome. I do not want you to get your hopes up so high, that you will blame, and hate the Angels.

Your family will be in my thoughts and I will send out healing energies out to you.
Old 15-11-2011, 07:07 PM
midnightstar

Sorry to hear about your step dad's illness Ratspirit, you and your family are in my prayers Cancer of any sort is a horrific illness to watch, I've had a couple of family members taken by cancer so I know how hard it is