Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Tammy

OH i could just kick myself!!!

i was walking out of the supermarket today, and i got a flashback about the dream i expeirenced last night ( i usually remember my dreams, and have some inclination as to what they were about), but i woke this morning, not having any recollection, until i came out of the shops, and BAM i manage to recall most of it, but pieces are still missing.

so here it goes (i was toying with the idea, of posting this in the dream section, but it relates to my guides, so i opted to post here instead)

I dreamt that i had a list with my guides names on, there were 5 names, the first 3 i cant remember, the fourth was Edmund (which i am semi familar with, and i refer to him either as "gramps" or quail man......purely for his attire (lol he had a last name as well...how odd!) and the 5th name, seemed significant somehow aswell...it stood out like edmund, i cant/can picture it, i know it is a longish name, which is hard to pronounce, i have never come across the name in this life time, but i am certain it started along the lines of Mez..................

What also striked me as odd, was under the names, there were numbers (which i think were years), i cant recall Edmunds number, but No 5, was a,ot of numbers...in the millions, if not more, i get the feeling it ties in somewhere, but i cant put my finger on it.

I have been really all over the place in communication with my guides, one night querying this, and the other night asking that..etc
but one of my questions to my guides were, is the man i saw (Edmund) the same/relates to the orignal voice i first heard... i am querying this because, in the begining i just assumed they were one and the same, but as i have been learning, the more i think otherwise, as in they font seem to "fit" or belong to one another, as if it is a different energy.

I was first given the name "edmund" by someone doing a reading, so i took it with a pinch of salt, and just referred to my guide as Edmund anyway, so maybe my sub consious is having a laugh at me .

I could just kick myself, for not remembering more of my dream.GGRRRRRRR
Old 08-11-2011, 12:30 PM
earthprowler

i would assume you remembered what you were supposed to remember. it'll come about and you'll figure it out. maybe that was his way of stepping forward to help out with what you have coming.

the meaning of Edmund is "wealthy protector"
Old 08-11-2011, 02:03 PM
Suspended
Ask for a rerun Or at least to have the main points reiterated somehow. I'm sure if it was significant to your growth your guides will be only too happy to oblige you :)
Old 08-11-2011, 06:02 PM
angelwhispers

i would ask for them to share their names with you again too. while reading your post the name oswald kept popping in my head :)
Old 09-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Tammy

Oswald.........mmmm interesting, it doesnt set off any alarm bells though, maybe it might be one of the first 3 names, always a possiblity!!!
I do ask for my guides to repeat things, but lol, i am usually made to wait a while, before i get my answers, oh well, i am not in any hurry!

I just like the way they accomodate my linear way of thinking, presenting me with images in a clear, logical manner...they must know me very well! :-)
Old 15-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Tammy

Update: LOL.....i am still waiting for a rerun!!!!

Any tips on how to make yourself dream?
Old 15-11-2011, 01:27 PM
angelwhispers

try meditating and asking them to repeat what was said