Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Experiencer
Do specific angels have a certain look? Who is this?

Hi everyone,
I saw a beautiful angel that watches over somebody. She has long light blonde hair with big soft curls. She wears a long cream coloured dress, long sleeves, gathered at the waist and wrists, scoop neck. It also looks like she wears a thin headband across her forehead. I'm not sure about this but I also saw a staff like object. Does this sound like an archangel you know?
Old 22-11-2011, 12:21 PM
AngelicOrin

If this angel was indeed an Archangel, I would probably identify her a Ariel as that is something that she would wear around me. I could also say it could be Jophiel - but I think she would most likely wear a brightly coloured dress rather than white. Archangels have a tendency to be slightly different to different people but still hold similarities.

Now, who do you think you saw? Totally disregard what I said and look into yourself - who do you think it was? And see if we match :)
Old 22-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Experiencer
I'm not that familiar with the archangels but the name that immediately came to me was Ariel. As soon as you said her name I got the confirmation. Trust, trust, trust! I still don't listen :) Thanks for your help AngelicOrin x
Old 22-11-2011, 09:41 PM
capricorn

maynah is Ariel my guardian angel? Thank you again for doing the reading for me!
Old 22-11-2011, 10:33 PM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynah
I'm not that familiar with the archangels but the name that immediately came to me was Ariel. As soon as you said her name I got the confirmation. Trust, trust, trust! I still don't listen :) Thanks for your help AngelicOrin x

:) Fanastic! If you need any help with them - just ask. :)
Old 23-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by capricorn
maynah is Ariel my guardian angel? Thank you again for doing the reading for me!

Hi capricorn,
Yes, it was Archangel Ariel that I see by you (thank you AngelicOrin). Her love for you is amazing. My heart literally ached feeling the love she has. So special I'm not too familiar with the angels but there are many people on here that can help you and Doreen Virtue has lots of books on them. I think it's great how you're so well connected to her and how you can feel her around you like you do. All the best.
Old 23-11-2011, 01:38 AM
AngelicOrin

Doreen Virtue is good to get basic information about the Archangels, but I have found a Angel medium called Chantel Lysette to be better. Chantel is also a author, and has written the books "Azrael loves Chocolate; Michael is a Jock" and "Angel Code". She has done interviews with the Archangels and has written profiles about the and how to communicate with them.

To me Doreen makes out the Archangels to be these high, and out-of-reach beings where you can not get to know on a personal level. Meanwhile, Chantel does, she brings more life into the Archangels, she makes it easier to understand them on a personal level and pretty much tells you, that you can indeed become good friends with the angels.

If either of you can not get access to any of their books - just ask me, I have Doreen's and Chantel's books on the Archangels :).

Capricorn, I can scan the pages about Ariel (from Chantel's books) if you like :)
Old 23-11-2011, 02:20 AM
Experiencer
That's great thanks for that info AngelicOrin. I always talk to my "angels" but I don't really know them or feel that connected to them, not as much as I'd like to. I will definitely be looking for Chantel Lysette books. I have helped a few earth bound entities, especially children, into the light and they are always met by angels that hold their hands and walk with them, beautiful. So they are always working with me, us, and I'm always thankful for them.