Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-11-2011, 06:28 AM
Rebel*Child

I used to wonder the same thing. I actually went to get screened for schizophrenia at one point lol. Spirits do communicate with us through our thoughts, though. What made me realize that my thoughts weren't actually coming from me was that I was hearing things that I wouldn't say. The tone is different, as well as the speech.
Old 23-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Aquarian

Real or imaginary?

This should be the title of perhaps every post on this forum.

I found guides to be imaginary. Indeed, I found negative entities took advantage of my belief in guides to attack and drain me. If only they were imaginary...

I am helped though and I'm not sure by what. Ascended beings? Probably, but nothing that 'hangs around'.
They communicate through induction - they induce my energy a bit like how you can move metal filings with a magnet.

I'm not entirely sure where Reiki comes from but that helps a ton.