Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-11-2011, 12:38 AM
Experiencer
new insights during dream... plus eagle attack?

Alright,
So I dont usually pay much attention to the content of my dreams since I often get nightmares (one side effect of my medication is apparently abnormal dreams), but last night was different. There were many parts to my dream, but the main part I remember is that I was swimming in a river with someone, and thought the whole scenery was a bit eery, although it was nice and sunny. I mentioned to my friend how weird the fog was: twirling above the water, as if being repelled by the water, instead of emanating from it.

But what I remember most is that there were 2 eagles and a hawk perched on separate clouds, above us. They sometimes would start flying above us, and I was scared they would attack us or confuse us for their prey. Well one eagle dove, but dove way to close to me and actually dove right in my arm, above the elbow, his beak actually going through my skin. I didn`t know if the eagle meant to attack me, or if it meant to catch a fish and just got too close. In my dream, I thought if I hadn't feared that this would happen, it would not have happened.

I woke up with 2 clear messages I was repeating in my head: stop seeing yourself as a victim, and bad things happen because of fear.

These fit very good with my current situation. Do you think there is also something more to it though? Why the eagle? And why did he attack me? Either way, I'm thankful for this message and this may be what the Eagle was wanting to teach me.
Old 19-11-2011, 12:50 AM
nightowl

Hey kindheart,

This dream has a good bit of symbolism in it. May I ask if you have had any fear about proceeding into the spiritual deeper then ever before? Some people become uncomfortable when their spiritual horizons start to expand, usually due to fear of the unknown, inexperience, or of the unseen.

I would like to encourage you to research these elements and see if you gain a better insight;

eagle
hawk
fog or mist
water

Messages in dreams can be very personal, give it a try and see what you find out...
Old 19-11-2011, 12:58 AM
Master

Well, you are a Canadian, a salmon-eagle situation should be familiar enough. You feel like the prey, the salmon, and is afraid the eagle will strike any moment. Time to remember that you are a man and that you need not fear avians.
Old 19-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Well, you are a Canadian, a salmon-eagle situation should be familiar enough. You feel like the prey, the salmon, and is afraid the eagle will strike any moment. Time to remember that you are a man and that you need not fear avians.

Or time to remember you're a spirit of energy that can't be hurt by anything-- But I think you got that loud and clear!

Isle
Old 19-11-2011, 03:37 AM
Experiencer
Thanks guys! and thanks for the tips nightowl! But no, I'm not scared of becoming more spiritual, or reaching deeper levels. In fact I would love to be able to connect better with my guides and angels, to notice, receive and understand their messages better. I'd love to hear them and see them too. Messages are always hard to interpret because of my ego\anxiety
Old 19-11-2011, 03:44 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
Thanks guys! and thanks for the tips nightowl! But no, I'm not scared of becoming more spiritual, or reaching deeper levels. In fact I would love to be able to connect better with my guides and angels, to notice, receive and understand their messages better. I'd love to hear them and see them too. Messages are always hard to interpret because of my ego\anxiety

Great this is good to hear then I would say that this dream has nothing to do with fear. Let me know how it comes out for you in your research...I do have an idea of what it could mean but would love for you to try first Feel free to pm me if you like...
Old 19-11-2011, 03:54 AM
Experiencer
Aww thanks nightowl, I'll let you know :)
Old 19-11-2011, 04:10 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
Aww thanks nightowl, I'll let you know :)

sure thing no problem I thought I'd share this with you I had a similar encounter with an eagle entering a part of my body...I had a turkey vulture fly towards my right eye and as it entered it turned into a golden eagle...it held great spiritual significance for me personally and it was really neat to find out that there were connections between these two birds in the spirit.

I have also had an owl fly into the top of my head...