Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 30-04-2011, 07:02 AM
eagleyemonkey

Two Twenty Two

Please can anyone help.
Late last year I took a very large overdose of tablets. I had really had enough of the world.
As I laid on the sofa calmly waiting and just trying to go to sleep I heard a voice which was hard to differenciate man or woman. The voice seemed to come from just behind and to the side of my ear. The voice very clearly said " Two Twenty Two ". Shortly after I started to throw up the tablets and was very sick. But I have never forgotten the two twenty two.
I will appreciate any help.
Kind regards to all. Eagleyemonkey XXX
Old 30-04-2011, 07:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleyemonkey
Please can anyone help.
Late last year I took a very large overdose of tablets. I had really had enough of the world.
As I laid on the sofa calmly waiting and just trying to go to sleep I heard a voice which was hard to differenciate man or woman. The voice seemed to come from just behind and to the side of my ear. The voice very clearly said " Two Twenty Two ". Shortly after I started to throw up the tablets and was very sick. But I have never forgotten the two twenty two.
I will appreciate any help.
Kind regards to all. Eagleyemonkey XXX

Hi Eagleyemonkey ... a warm welcome to the community :)

I don't have any ideas to offer up about the numbers you heard, however i am so pleased that you are still around sharing with us ... there is a lot of support here and I'm sure someone will be able to help you to answer your question
Old 30-04-2011, 10:28 AM
eagleyemonkey

Thank you Sound.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:38 AM
eagleyemonkey

Question

Does anyone have any ideas?
Regards to all
Old 01-05-2011, 06:44 AM
Master
Thumbs up

Do you happen to know if it was around that time when you heard the voice? It may have been a guardian and they were letting you know 'it's time' to live your life, it's time for your life to be saved, and rise to the challenge.

I have often 'caught' the clock at 11:11 or 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, etc. I think it means a general synchronicity, there may be a couple of threads already going about this kind of phenomenon if you can find it. I'm glad you're here with us, too.

Old 01-05-2011, 07:07 AM
Pugsley

i have heard that voice! it told me that i have to show it that i wanted to live! but enough about me for now.

do you remember the time? could it have been 2:22?
maybe you should remember that that was the time that you were saved!
Old 01-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Master
222 is the hope number
Old 03-05-2011, 07:50 AM
eagleyemonkey

Thank you for all your replys.
I do believe the time was 2.22, though I was unaware of the time that day when I heard the voice. I can remember that I heard the voice but had no idea what it meant, my first thought was it could be a date.
I was sick after I heard the voice and the time was around 2.30 - 2.40 by the time I had cleaned up and got back into bed.
So yes, like your replys, I thought that at the moment I heard the voice it could have actually been 2.22. On reflection. So:-
Why did I hear this voice?
Whose voice did I hear?
Why did they think I was to be saved when I wanted to pass away?
I have lots of questions and some answers would really help me.
Thank you to all and kind regards,
Eagleyemonkey.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:48 AM
AngelicOrin

I also said this on your other thread, but I also post it here for reference to anyone else, according to Doreen Virtue's Angel Numbers, 222 means:

"Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep
watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil
so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t
quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going
to be evident to you, Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing."
Old 12-05-2011, 08:13 AM
NiteOwl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleyemonkey
Thank you for all your replys.
I do believe the time was 2.22, though I was unaware of the time that day when I heard the voice. I can remember that I heard the voice but had no idea what it meant, my first thought was it could be a date.
I was sick after I heard the voice and the time was around 2.30 - 2.40 by the time I had cleaned up and got back into bed.
So yes, like your replys, I thought that at the moment I heard the voice it could have actually been 2.22. On reflection. So:-
Why did I hear this voice?
Whose voice did I hear?
Why did they think I was to be saved when I wanted to pass away?
I have lots of questions and some answers would really help me.
Thank you to all and kind regards,
Eagleyemonkey.

I would say a guide or your Higher Self said 222. They told you so you would ask what this all means and put every thing together. Research what the number two means and see how you relate to it. It's time to get honest and real with yourself to heal those wounds.

Every thing will be ok.