Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 14-08-2023, 10:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi everyone! I'm new here.

Spirituality has always been a part of my life, whether or not I've chosen to acknowledge it. My mom was kind of "picked out" by someone in my family as being an empath. Her nana pegged her as someone who is very "different" but in a good way. She's always been able to either communicate with the other side or spot communications from the other side in some fashion.

Both of us have been somewhat into the spiritual from time to time. Although I think she has always kind of been, life got in the way. Both of us haven't really thought about things of this nature for the past 20 years.

Until my stepdad died in early July (July 6th) of an abdominal aortic aneurysm rupture.

We've wanted to somehow communicate with him and have been wanting to explore this side of the spiritual for a bit now. Things exploded over the weekend with nothing but synchronicities for three of us in the family:

1. He absolutely loved his truck, a white Ford F-150. Saturday morning during my trip to Costco, after I parked and went in, nobody was parked next to me. When I came out, guess what was parked there? A Ford F-150.

2. As I drove home from Costco, at an intersection, guess what drove next to my car? A white Ford F-150. Not the same one.

3. As my stepsister was at a plant place to pick up a tree for a memorial for him for the back yard, they found a helmet from his favorite football team was in the front office - the Dallas Cowboys. And the office assistant who came in? His name was the exact first name of my stepdad.

4. Saturday night, while I was downstairs sleeping, and mom was upstairs, she whispered that she wished she could talk to him. When I got up, I thought about getting a voice recorder for EVP recordings. For the first time in 20 years. I registered here to get deeper into spirituality a couple weeks ago, but never really did anything. It wasn't until the next day that both mom and I talked and found out that I had stumbled on a solution for something very, very randomly. Almost as if my stepdad's spirit may have put something into my head overnight.

5. Sunday on my way out the door, I noticed something peaking out from the mailbox. It was an advertisement for the exact same hospital my stepdad went to in early July that morning his aneurysm ruptured a day before he died. Along with his exact illness listed on it.

There have been many other strange synchronicities in this regard, but this topped the list this past weekend. Also because August 12th would have been my mom and stepdad's 40th anniversary.

All of which have prompted me to sign up for a forum such as this in some fashion.

So...hi everyone!
Old 15-08-2023, 06:56 PM
Experiencer

Hi, and welcome to the forum,

I feel that those synchronicities are the universe's way of communicating and showing you that his spirit is still around. And using those signs to communicate with you as those are things you recognize and see connections to him, and their way of saying that his spirit still around you.
Old 15-08-2023, 07:07 PM
Administrator
Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 15-08-2023, 08:13 PM
Dude111

Hi!
Old 15-08-2023, 08:56 PM
Experiencer
Welcome To Spiritual Forums
Old 28-08-2023, 12:44 AM
Newbie ;)

More strange stuff.

Thursday, late in the 4 o'clock hour (think 4:55 pm) the ring light behind my computer turned on automatically. I did not bump the remote or otherwise bump anything accidentally. I also don't have it programmed to any keyboard that might turn it on.

Saturday, as I was watching a video tutorial on how to use my Zoom H4n Pro recorder for EVP sessions, at exactly the time that my stepdad died (9:24 p.m. in the evening), my dog started going nuts and barked. She never barks at this time. I went to the living room, and she started jumping around excitedly and pointing her head towards the TV. My stepdad's favorite pastime, football was also playing at this time. She was also looking around the room at something as if she was calling my attention to something else that was there that I could not see.
Old 05-09-2023, 05:28 PM
Newbie ;)

So, the physical manifestations continue.

The physical manifestations continue. I don't think it's the universe, as someone else has postulated. I think it really is my stepdad's spirit trying to communicate with us.

This one was the most phenomenal one yet. So, in our household, our things tend to accumulate dust faster than most because of the environment. What may be a clean object can have a thin layer of dust on it a couple days later. And this has happened to our cell phones: there is a thin layer of dust.

Anyway, on both my mom's cell phone and mine, we each have a picture of us with my stepdad. Her photo is on her phone, and my photo of me with my stepdad is on mine. Set as the backdrop.

Yesterday, we noticed during the early morning that at some point that day (his aneurysm burst started on July 5th, adding to the significance of the day). Anyway...

We found that at some point this morning, my stepdad wrote the letter "M" (the initial of his first name) above his head in the photo.

It's not visible when the phone is lit up of course, but when it goes dark, it's there. Plain as day. Neither of us use that area of the phone often. If ever. Adding to its significance.

So he left a physically-drawn "M" for both of us on our phones. I have a photo...this one is from my mom's phone. No, she doesn't write on her phone like that. Ever.

I have a photo, but I can't post links until I hit 15 posts or more.