Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-07-2011, 08:40 PM
nightowl

Does our spiritual energy change when we pass over?

When we pass over do we carry with us the spiritual energy we have created and move in on this side? Does a conversion happen?
Do we shed that energy or does it get converted into a different energy?

So what energy is on the other side? Is it the same that is on this side?

Does positive go to positive and negative to negative?

Are the physics of spiritual energy different on the other side? How much do we really know about such things?

nightowl
Old 23-07-2011, 03:02 PM
moke64916

My knowledge is our souls have learned more based on a lifetime, and when traveling home it washes away all the negative energy left behind. We are left with just our positive self. Love at it's highest level is bliss. We feel bliss in the spiritual world. I feel bliss a lot on earth. It is pure consciousness. Heaven on earth. They talk about that in the bible as well. I don't know where the negative energy goes. If you want to find your answer to your question. Go to your higher self for answers. When I have a question I go to my higher self for the answers and the answers are always correct, and wise.
Old 23-07-2011, 04:01 PM
nightowl

Thanks for your response.

I would love to hear many views on this...

nightowl
Old 24-07-2011, 02:33 AM
Master
In my view it's our level of consciousness that changes.

In this world we tend to be involved with the duality of positive and negative, but in worlds beyond (depending on the level we rise to after death) these usually disappear into the purity and absolute love of spirit.

Some souls apparently stay involved with the negative and hang around as ghosts or worse, but most of us do not.

I've gained a lot of understanding from reading many Near Death Experience stories, which are quite fascinating. Here's a good source for them: http://NDERF.org

Xan

Old 24-07-2011, 02:38 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Some souls apparently stay involved with the negative and hang around as ghosts or worse, but most of us do not.

So this says to me that if one embraces negative energy on this side they can carry it over to the next, and possibly choose to remain negative, and possibly using said energy to influence others who haven't passed over yet?

nightowl
Old 24-07-2011, 02:44 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
When we pass over do we carry with us the spiritual energy we have created and move in on this side?

I would like to say what I think I believe, but the truth is that I don't know.

My aunt had a near death experience and said that when she believed she was dead, all traces of human emotion had been erased and that she felt very peaceful.
Old 24-07-2011, 02:53 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack
I would like to say what I think I believe, but the truth is that I don't know.

My aunt had a near death experience and said that when she believed she was dead, all traces of human emotion had been erased and that she felt very peaceful.

I can understand that it is said that some feel peaceful, but not all, right?

You see what I am stuck on is, many say we pass over and we go higher or bond with God or whatever, there is no crossing back in forth...okay now if this is the case how is it we have spirit guides, ghost, and negative spirits/energy that many encounter and embrace so there is a cross over that happens, back and forth...doesn't that kind of speak to choice and some other dynamic involved...it doesn't seem to be consistent for everyone...??? just curious

nightowl
Old 24-07-2011, 02:58 AM
Master
nightowl... It seems to me you are trying to oversimplify what is extremely complex... the universe of spirit with its multiple dimensions and types of spirit beings is vaster and more intricate even than this world.

Xan

Old 24-07-2011, 03:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
So this says to me that if one embraces negative energy on this side they can carry it over to the next, and possibly choose to remain negative, and possibly using said energy to influence others who haven't passed over yet?

nightowl

Yes... If you can call the mental and emotional habits of negativity a 'choice'. There is a momentum to whatever attitudes we carry from the past, until they are cleared.

Xan

Old 24-07-2011, 03:20 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
nightowl... It seems to me you are trying to oversimplify what is extremely complex... the universe of spirit with its multiple dimensions and types of spirit beings is vaster and more intricate even than this world.

Xan

yeah that's me practical and simple hehee, then again you could be over complicating something that could be very simple who knows...it is an interesting topic though

nightowl