Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Master

Long incarnation

why do you want your incarnation to be very long.
I want mine to be long to achieve enlightenment.
I think enlightenment-achieving takes a long tme.
What do you want to achieve in your incarnation that takes a long time?
Or do you just want to enjoy the physical as long as possible?
Old 22-07-2011, 11:54 AM
meryem

I want my incarnation as short as possible. It should be like achieving my goal on earth designed by god and thereafter fast moving back to heavenly bodies... :)
Old 22-07-2011, 01:33 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
why do you want your incarnation to be very long.
I want mine to be long to achieve enlightenment.
I think enlightenment-achieving takes a long tme.
What do you want to achieve in your incarnation that takes a long time?
Or do you just want to enjoy the physical as long as possible?
Personally I think it depends on the person on how long it takes to reach enlightenment. For me it happened fast. I had an extreme spiritual awakening. It did not take me too long. But for some people it can take decades. It's all an 'undoing' rather than a doing. It happens when one is Present in the moment. As long as someone is thinking about past and future, they are not present. I think my incarnation is going to be short because of my heart condition. I'm going to be 22 within 15 days, and I have a heart condition. But I do not fear death. It's an illusion, because our souls are eternal. I think I was meant to grow up fast, go through a lot of suffering, so I would find the light, and be where I am at now. I might be young, but I have had many experiences for my age. Some people when they turn 21 and go to college are about drinking and partying. I became a full blown day and night drunk by the time I was 17. I don't use alcohol or drugs anymore. I feel old for my age. I've learned how to overcome insanity, fear, I've had a loaded gun put to my head. I've had several close death experiences. I've been abused in ways I will not describe publically. I took care of my dad as a teenager without anyone to be a parent to me. I grew up very fast. I've experienced times where I had all the money I wanted, and times of being broke without basic necessities to live, such as food and mobility. I've experienced so so much more, it would take 1000 pages to write or longer. I'm just saying maybe I was meant to gain so much experience at an early age because I might die at an early age because of my heart condition. I don't know, and don't care. I am grateful for everyday. When death is down your alley you have two choices. Misery, or enlightenment. I chose enlightenment. I am positive even in times when I am in extreme heart pain, and have trouble breathing gasping for air. I am in peace during those times. Grace has taken over my life at this point. I'm grateful for each negative experience that happened in my past because if it were not for that, I probably wouldn't be where I am at right now. Love you all. Peace.

Moke
Old 22-07-2011, 07:52 PM
Knower

First to Moke…. Bless you for seeing the spaces between the words that make up the book of your life in this incarnation.

Serrao… very interesting question.

Time is fluid and seems to be becoming more fluid by the day. I understand that by referring to ‘be very long’ you are speaking of linear time as we know at this juncture of life and this incarnation.

I do desire for this incarnation to be long in part because this is one of the most fascinating times to live on planet Earth. To be a part of the Shift into the 5th World, as the Hopi call it, is possibly a most rare occurrence.

I think that enlightenment is much like learning.. it never really stops. Even an enlightened being will have something to learn merely by observing an ever growing and expanding Universe. Might we in each incarnation come in with a lesson/experience to achieve? If so and say four out of five life times we do in fact learn what we came to experience… are we not enlightened for that life?

As for myself in this incarnation I suppose I chose to awaken a bit later in life. Currently the pace has quickened. Perhaps this is the timing I thought would work best to experience the Shift.

I hope to live a very long life. I hope to assist others to… long list… awaken when they are ready, release their fears so that they can enjoy their future, to heal where I am asked, to see the Earth emerge from it’s cocoon and become the hoped for New Earth…. There are more but that says enough for now.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 23-07-2011, 11:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I think my incarnation is going to be short because of my heart condition. I'm going to be 22 within 15 days, and I have a heart condition. But I do not fear death. It's an illusion, because our souls are eternal. I think I was meant to grow up fast, go through a lot of suffering, so I would find the light, and be where I am at now. I might be young, but I have had many experiences for my age.

Hi Moke,
I know what you're talking about, because I have heart problems too. I really thought I was going to die 2 years ago, but without doctors and medicine I'm doing better every day. I could not walk 16 stairs, but now I'm running sometimes. Please believe in the eternal vital body which is yur birthright and I truely believe you will have a long incarnation left. I also think you are doing a great thing with trying to help others in this forum.

Blessings, Serrao