Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-07-2014, 12:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Arch Angels and Gods?

I hope this is the correct thread. My Spiritual journey started in the spring. I have learned so many things about myself and others. However there is something missing. I know people on here as well as the spiritual people in my life pray and call upon their arch angles and their gods.

I, personally, don't believe in Religion as a concept; but I know I should be more open to it (Spiritualism). I'm just confused on where to start. I just don't feel like I can connect with them, I can hardly connect with my spirit guides.

How do you find your angles and gods? How do you feel connect to them personally to pray to them? How do you pray to them? Do you use a alter?

I'm just lost on where to start.

Edit:
With me being a crystal child does that mean I could have different angles/gods? Does being a Crystal effect this in any way?
Old 26-07-2014, 12:19 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maexo
I hope this is the correct thread. My Spiritual journey started in the spring. I have learned so many things about myself and others. However there is something missing. I know people on here as well as the spiritual people in my life pray and call upon their arch angles and their gods.

I, personally, don't believe in Religion as a concept; but I know I should be more open to it (Spiritualism). I'm just confused on where to start. I just don't feel like I can connect with them, I can hardly connect with my spirit guides.

How do you find your angles and gods? How do you feel connect to them personally to pray to them? How do you pray to them? Do you use a alter?

When I was first introduced to angels and guides, I happened upon a book about them and it opened me to connect to those parts for my journey from there...

So getting to know them firstly and what they represent and connect to in you can help you open up those aspects within you that are seeking to merge in someway with this part of the whole...

If I recal there is a book about angels and ascended masters that outlines the nature of the connection for each, it may be a great place to start...to open the connection you need.
Old 26-07-2014, 12:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
When I was first introduced to angels and guides, I happened upon a book about them and it opened me to connect to those parts for my journey from there...

So getting to know them firstly and what they represent and connect to in you can help you open up those aspects within you that are seeking to merge in someway with this part of the whole...

If I recal there is a book about angels and ascended masters that outlines the nature of the connection for each, it may be a great place to start...to open the connection you need.

Thank you for your reply! To you happen to know what this book is called?
Old 26-07-2014, 12:44 AM
silent whisper

*scratching my head here trying to recall it*

give me a few I will remember it shortly I am sure..:)
Old 26-07-2014, 12:45 AM
silent whisper

Here tis..:)

http://www.hayhouse.com/archangels-ascended-masters-1
Old 26-07-2014, 01:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Here tis..:)

link

Thank you dear :)
Old 26-07-2014, 01:36 AM
silent whisper

Your welcome...hope its helpful if you decide to purchase it.
Old 26-07-2014, 03:12 AM
Master
-OR- If you're not particular whether you communicate with "angels" or "gods" or just your own guides/angels/Master guide, etc., then just ask them to make themselves present to you. Ask for confirmations of some kind when you think you have a contact of some kind--like through feathers or pennies or birds--it could be anything.

You can be specific at first to confirm that they are there for you.

But I wouldn't concentrate so much on "known" entities. I personally don't feel we are actually necessarily contacting Archangel Gabriel, for example. But it doesn't matter as long as they are there for your development. You will feel their presence as positive, comforting, perhaps enlivening. It's all different for different people.

Just start by asking your Master Guide (with you from birth to death) to identify or show himself/herself. Don't be so focused on names, because that doesn't really matter. Just concentrate on getting responses that are meaningful to you and that you can eventually identify their "personality" just by the energy surrounding you.

Good luck.

Lora
Old 26-07-2014, 07:39 AM
Master
Quote:

Edit:
With me being a crystal child does that mean I could have different angles/gods? Does being a Crystal effect this in any way?

Hi .

For myself I never had angels or Gods / Goddesses on my mind .

Over 10 or so years into working on myself in meditation things started to happen .

Different energies came forward with symbols and there calling cards given .

I think that resonance has it's part to play with whom is attracted to whom but prayers are answered in some shape or form ..

A thought or prayer given is indeed heard .

x daz x
Old 26-07-2014, 03:45 PM
bartholomew

Quote:

Edit:

The very best thing for all of us is to develop the God within by removing from our everyday awareness our sense of "me". This allows our minds to escape the Earth, to soar beyond the heavens. At the end of this path is the wisdom we all yearn for.