Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 08-01-2014, 05:12 AM
Pathfinder

Question My experiences with the paranormal. Please share your thoughts.

Hi everyone.

I'm going to share a few of my paranormal life experiences with you in somewhat chronological order and please feel free to share your thoughts on each.

1) As a child, I heard an unknown voice say my name inside my home as I was walking through my house (house #1)

2) As a child, I was in the basement when my dog started growling and barking at what appeared to be nothing in the hallway (house #1).

3) As a teenager, I again heard an unknown voice say my name inside my home as I was walking through my house (house #2).

4) As a young adult, I saw an unknown black figure in my home. I was laying on my bed in my room and noticed out of the corner of my eye, a black figure go up some stairs and pass by my door into the room across from mine (house #3).

5) As an adult, I had been discussing aloud to myself about how I thought that if there was a spirit world, that people from this world and the spirit world should be able to communicate to each other effortlessly. Not too many days after, I was on my lunch break with a friend from work and as we walked into a restaurant, a silver-haired older ordinary-looking man held the door open for me and said, "I've come all the way from West Valley to see you". I just smiled and looked at my friend continued walking. This man made no other effort to talk with me. Perhaps he was just trying to be polite, but came across weird (house #2)?

6) As an adult, I was laying in bed next to my husband, who has always been a strange sleeper, and in the middle of the night he did something he had never done before. I had my arm across him as he was sleeping and when I went to pull my arm back, he held it firmly to his chest. As I tried to pull it back again, he turned his head toward me while firmly holding onto my arm and looked at me with a freaky smile on his face. He then let go of my arm. He was still asleep and doesn't remember a thing. He does suffer from night terrors, but this wasn't a night terror. It was so creepy (house #2).

6) As an adult, I saw the apparition of a young man in my home. I was lying on top of my bed one afternoon and was talking with my husband in the other room. I was staring into the kitchen, when all of a sudden, I saw a semitransparent apparition of a young man (caucasian, brown hair, brown eyes) smiling and waving at me from the kitchen in a friendly manner. At the same time that I saw him, I heard an odd loud vibrational sound inside my head. My husband was in the same area, but did not see him. Only I did. This took place in the same house where I heard someone say my name as a teenager (house #2).

7) Shortly after the birth of my daughter, my husband and I were lying on our bed with our daughter who was only a few months old when she suddenly looked up and started smiling and giggling at something in our hallway. Completely took us by surprise. There was nothing there. It seemed like somebody or something was entertaining her (house #2).

8) Just last year, I walked into my kitchen at night in the darkness and saw a small glowing blue orb travel downwards and into the kitchen cabinet. I couldn't logically explain the source of this orb. In this same home, my EMF detector would detect high EMF's in places that didn't make any reasonable sense (house #4).

9) Not too long ago, I've heard strange sounds inside my house while waiting to fall asleep late into the night. On one occasion, this included flash of light in our room which both my husband and I saw.

I can think of more stuff, but this is the main stuff that comes to mind. Some may be easily explained, but some may not.

I'm looking for the opinions of rational, but open-minded people who have either experienced the same thing or who are "experts" on the subject. If you claim to be an "expert" on the subject, please let me know your credentials if you don't mind. I'm trying to avoid the opinions of overly-active imaginations.

Thank you, everyone! Wish you all the best on your life's adventures.
Old 08-01-2014, 05:14 AM
primrose

hello and welcome Shaundi, You've had a lot of interesting experiences….
Old 08-01-2014, 09:38 AM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 08-01-2014, 09:54 AM
Ascender
You are not alone there are many with experiences just like you... we are all gifted some knows some do not.. but we are all here to learn and this place is a great place to start :)

It's important to seek knowledge of ones abilities so that we act out of wisdom and not only experience..

I have seen many different kind of entities... some positive and some negative.. and I am happy to have been able to act out of wisdom..

I thank you for sharing your experiences.. and hope your place here will give you the wisdom to act correctly in future adventures...

With love and Peace from me to you..

yours..

A Peaceful Mind

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 10-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Knower

Welcome! You have had a lot of experiences. I am here after the death of my Min Pin Whisper who was my soul mate. I wish to reach out to her and expect her death was a sign. I wish to find my spirit guide and expect it might be her.

I hope we find the answers we seek!
Old 14-01-2014, 04:54 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you for all of your kind welcomes.

Thank you for all of your kind welcomes.
Old 15-01-2014, 02:47 AM
deblojo13

Signs & more signs!!
I need HELP!!!!!!! Experiencing the paranormal and even seeing my guardian angel when I was just 5 years old one night standing in my bedroom door which at the time scared the jeebies out of me is just one of many instances...I can usually ALWAYS tell if someone is lying or trying to deceive me...just in the last few months ~
Spirits are trying to get my attention constantly through the word repetition coming constantly through my TV. Also there has been a dark, negative cloud over myself, my 15 yr old daughter & my two grown sons for 10 mos now. How do i stop it? Also my middle son has a (ex) he can't seem to get away from her even though they seem bent on destroying each other girlfriend...who i feel is very dark. She knows that i have given her chance after chance to be accepted into our family..and she blows it all away every time with some sort of way of trying to hurt emotionally & physically my son. I feel she is capable of just about anything. Could this be the DARK cloud over us or no? Someone....plz "read" into this all for me...if u can! I need all the advice I can get before I just lose it...I do already have bipolar/anxiety disorder but i know that it has only enhanced the psychic abilities that i inherited from my mother
HELP!! GETTING DESPERATE! I hope someone sees this and PLEASE RESPONDS!
deb
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Today, 10:05 PM
Newbie ;)

I mean i have seen visions of her when she was not here & my son had to come here for safety reasons & also he SAW her at the saw time in another room...but as a small girl but with NO FACE...What does that mean? Of course the repeating voices from the TV are getting more and more and i have seen the black cloud also by the room my son used to sleep in...PLEASE...ANYONE???
Old 15-01-2014, 07:05 AM
Pathfinder

May I recommend starting a new thread under a more appropriate category? This is merely a thread I started to introduce myself. You may have better luck on the other threads.
Old 15-01-2014, 07:38 AM
Knower

Greetings, Shaundi, from another newbie --

I gotta say, #6 (the first one) might just give me nightmares. That's so creepy! And your description is so well written, it gave me a very vivid mental image of the occurrence. *shudder*

Anyway, although I'm new to SF, I'm not new to spirituality forums, so I can say with some certainty that you're likely to find quite a few folks here who've had similar (or equally paranormal) events in their lives. I think you've come to the right place to explore and discuss them.

My own earliest experiences are, in my memory, strongly linked to the house in which they occurred -- as though the house itself had been a significant part of the event. I get the sense that this may be true for some of your experiences as well, yes?

It's kind of late in the evening, so I'll leave it at that for now, but I'd like to discuss that aspect more at some point when I'm a bit more clear-headed. Just putting a 'bookmark' in the discussion so it won't get lost. =-)

As for the other items you listed: I too have heard my name spoken by an unknown source a number of times throughout my life. For me, it usually happens just prior to my receiving a letter in the mail (ha -- as you can imagine, that's a rare occurrence these days). I wonder, though: Looking back, can you identify anything else that might have happened in association with hearing your name as you walked through the house? In other words, what else do you remember about those instances?

Lastly (for now, anyway), #9 describes you and your husband having seen a flash of light in your room late at night. I had a similar experience myself VERY recently - like within the last couple of months. My sense of time is really messed up, so I can't narrow it down any better than that. At any rate, it struck me as really unusual (whereas spiritual/paranormal experiences in general are not unusual for me). No idea what caused the flash, although I'm fairly certain there's no mundane explanation for it, nor do I know what meaning it might have held, although I have a strong feeling that it was 'significant' (my key word for 'it had a deeper, most likely spiritual, meaning'), so I'm pretty sure it'll make sense to me somewhere along the line. If you have any additional thoughts in that regard, I'm all ears.

Yeesh. I'm WAY out of practice with my writing! Pretty clunky sentence and paragraph structures here. Many apologies. I'm hoping I'll remember how to talk with humans again soon. teehee

Looking forward to continuing this discussion.
-plur
Old 16-01-2014, 12:38 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tail11
Welcome! You have had a lot of experiences. I am here after the death of my Min Pin Whisper who was my soul mate. I wish to reach out to her and expect her death was a sign. I wish to find my spirit guide and expect it might be her.

I hope we find the answers we seek!

Dear Tail11,
(hopefully not too off-topic??)
When a dog passes on it returns to Spirit. They are like us, a spirit, having a physical experience. He/she is then "A Spirit" and not just "a dog". They can and do guide us and help us.