Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-05-2020, 05:27 PM
Master
Unpleasant!!

First time a dream has woke me up to the sound of myself saying F*** offfffff! And kinda fighting thin air for a long old time! So Im at my old family home, irl both my parents are passed on. One very recently. So i get to the front door, im both observing the dream and in it, which is usual for me, i open the door, look left and then right, almost like suddenly there is no walls seperating it, i could just see straight around, for this part more the observer perspective cause i remember thinking that wasnt how its set out the house, suddenly, something begins to control my body, its tilting me bk and forth and i realise things have taken a rather sinister turn, i cant control my body, and im just being toyed with like a puppet, so i go to move back from the doorway as soon as i manage that i can move, so i turn to run, as i get one step, what i can only describe as ghost/zombies appear, creepily all round the side of the path im on and start calling my name, by now im freaking and i woke up to me screaming f*** off and obviously in some way trying to defend myself! As dreams go it kinda creeped me out a bit!! All thoughts appreciated

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 25-05-2020, 08:15 PM
Master

I got some dream stuff/information I want to write on here... ive been looking for the right thread that felt 'right' to put it on.... So hi to you loopylucid...

I believe many dreams are sent to us for forewarning/guidance/direction or because we are doing wrong, not bad but wrong to what we should be doing direction wise!!!! and I have proof of this - not in written letter to show you all lol thought of that eh message from heaven, but it is in a way - but as in personal experience for me, very recently, with 'guidance'....

I was going to prepare this for a few days time, then this thread appeared. So the things I'm writing now and going to share is quite extraordinary... And if you'll excuse me saying, I was thinking and saying to 'my support' an hour ago people will think what a crazy idea all this is, what i'm going to say - but then I remembered I told everyone here I guide my defence cells with my mind, fighting viruses with great success as on the healing page, so what the heck go for it...

Then I said to my support an hour ago, i'll leave it for a few days, can you send me some sort of a sign, I'm to say this and its correct, because ive only just worked it out myself recent weeks, after a decade of rubbish dreams, and some good ones I must add.

Then I go out for a cig and tame crow appears in the evening, very unusual that late, in fact never before - then I go inside and my dog wants his 2 little treats, only tiny bits and I throw them across the living room because he likes to find them. And one of the bits bounces right into my wifes empty pop glass, bounces out again to the floor - she said I bet you can't do that again lol - hole in one... There's my answer.......

I'd like to see a couple more messages on 'difficult dreams' here first, also any 'good ones' - keep them brief so we don't have to spend ages reading them thanks.

Think I need a bravery award for sticking my neck out with dreams and cells lol...

My quote... to help keep your immune system strong, raise your energy vibration - this helps keep mind/body healthy by occasionally reciting in your mind - 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - or 'peace joy and happiness' - or similar high vibes energy words.

Last edited by one-light : 25-05-2020 at 08:57 PM.
Old 25-05-2020, 09:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Think I need a bravery award for sticking my neck out with dreams and cells lol...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-05-2020, 09:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
First time a dream has woke me up to the sound of myself saying F*** offfffff! And kinda fighting thin air for a long old time! So Im at my old family home, irl both my parents are passed on. One very recently. So i get to the front door, im both observing the dream and in it, which is usual for me, i open the door, look left and then right, almost like suddenly there is no walls seperating it, i could just see straight around, for this part more the observer perspective cause i remember thinking that wasnt how its set out the house, suddenly, something begins to control my body, its tilting me bk and forth and i realise things have taken a rather sinister turn, i cant control my body, and im just being toyed with like a puppet, so i go to move back from the doorway as soon as i manage that i can move, so i turn to run, as i get one step, what i can only describe as ghost/zombies appear, creepily all round the side of the path im on and start calling my name, by now im freaking and i woke up to me screaming f*** off and obviously in some way trying to defend myself! As dreams go it kinda creeped me out a bit!! All thoughts appreciated
Observing a dream suggests a projection, not a regular dream.

You opened a symbolic door between the dream / imagination state, and the formless non-physical (afterlife) state, between your conscious (outer-self, ego), and your inner-self. You were on the brink of projecting into the formless non-physical (similarly as when you project into a past life, or a probable future).

The experience was unexpected, so you got scared and pulled back, followed by your fears. The voice calling your name was actually meant to calm you down and reassure you, but your fears were too strong.

Guidance: muster the courage to do it again, this time immersing into the experience, letting go of your conscious control and fear.

I believe that was a positive experience.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-05-2020, 09:29 PM
Master
Thankyou for your time Inavalon, im a frequent flyer in the astral and spontaneous obe's i will be honest plagued me with that kind of scenario to start with, and it took me alot to gain control and move to a different energy and ive never gone back to that kind of rtz hell again, so that is an interesting perspective because yeh there was a degree of lucidity in it, and it was frightening, sinister, but now youve mentioned it, when i think back so where my first experiences. Its interesting you see the voice as the calming and the zombie ghosts as my fear, this one really did wake me with a panic, i do wonder though if im totally honest and partly why ive put it up here, i discovered my fathers body, it had set with rigor mortis and he had an immense look of pain etched into his cold hard face, my mum died in my arms and that was hard to, but not as hard as finding my father, my concern a little is, as this was 2 months ago, that it could be representing a form of ptsd.
Thanks for listening hun x

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 26-05-2020, 06:54 AM
Master

While we wait for some more interest from other people - I'd just like to say my recent years of research mind'body'spirit and fair bit on dreams, and do you know what last 10 years 2 poor nights and one good night dreams for me if I was lucky, so didn't have a clue, until now!! ten good nights in a row up to now, so I'm doing something right IMO sharing with all you lovely people what ive learned, we see if many here are interested in it first or another time.... and also helping here power of the mind which plays its part many times in preparation for sleep and good mind strength during sleep as well...

I'll just ask one question coming to the front of my mind - your not watching zombies on tv loopylucid - you don't have to answer that because I expect the answer is no...

And in my opinion anyone going lucid nightly or astral projecting make sure vibrations are good and strong and using 'gift' for the good of others in astral and not all playtime - my opinion...

My quote... to help keep your immune system strong, raise your energy vibration - this helps keep mind/body healthy by occasionally reciting in your mind - 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - or 'peace joy and happiness' - or similar high vibes energy words.
Old 26-05-2020, 07:03 AM
Master
Hi one-light thankyou for your kindness here x No i dont watch tv atall, its not my bag! As you can probably tell i have a mind that makes up better movies than most tv you would watch haha! And yes i do use my dream sleep for inner work and other things, such as visitations, healing etc, manifestaion etc, i realised very young if i didnt get a handle on this it wasnt going to serve me or anyone else well. I know in some way what has happened here as i began to spontaneously obe and astral again without inducing it almost immediately after my father died, before that all trips if you like were intended, is to do with this, and the fact i keep being taken back to the family home, infact that begum just before his passing, and the day i went over to find him i had already been made aware by some other energy i wasnt going to find him alive, but i dismissed it and figured it was just a daughterly concern. The other thing to note is my father was a very efficent dream walker/worker, premonitons etc, what i experience i do feel was handed down by him. He would end up in my bedroom late at night talking to for eg one night, my dead grandad who had passed two weeks before, explaining he would look after mum etc, i freaked out!! then he collapsed on the floor! and asked what happened and what he was doing there! So this is what intrigues me if this is about that, its something im veryused to, so im not sure where the fear is soming from, but im aware it is all related soemhow!! xx

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 26-05-2020, 07:08 AM
Master

Same for me loopylucid .01% tv time over last 6 years, oh was that a tough one to change, it was ritual me and wife after tea, sit down tv on, massive change... Anyway we see what other have to say here over the next few days and see what we can learn between us as a group...

Old 26-05-2020, 11:18 AM
Master
I experienced this many times, but I had complex post traumatic stress disorder as a result of religious abuse.
Old 26-05-2020, 12:25 PM
Master
Thankyou for sharing that with us ladymay, I appreciate your input. If you dont mind sharing, would you also share how you began to realise it was ptsd from that kind of dreaming? Thankyou x

~Shane Koyczan~