Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-01-2017, 09:47 PM
Suspended

Describe what your guide's voice sounds like?

If you can. this should have been titled do you like your guides voice, and do you think they sound differently in the spiritual realm rather when they are talking to you. I haven't heard mine but from what I've heard and understood is that most sound small and soothing, like a newborn baby. :)
Old 18-01-2017, 07:02 AM
Knower

Interesting...I usually hear them from my heart, not my physical ears. But there is that one time when my larger soul part gave me her name, and she sounded like excited and happy, a voice of a girl.

Another time before taking a nap, I heard from my physical ears a cheerful male voice, said "Hi!" Then after I woke, the same voice said "Bye!" Although I don't know him, he might be a visitor (?)

For other sounds heard from my heart, my moldavite has the voice of a handsome, caring male. My rhodochrosite has a voice of a lady. (It's not easy to find crystals that talk to me. I feel really connected to them). And I have a female guide who has a soothing voice, a little like a kind teacher.
Old 18-01-2017, 07:31 AM
Master
I think I'd be a little weirded out if my spirit companions spoke with the voice of a newborn baby.

Joking aside, when I've "heard" my companions, it was with my own internal voice. I can imagine how my primary companion would speak, because we're very close, but I have yet to hear him speak in what would be "his" voice. Most of our communication is visual or intuitive. Symbols, metaphors, clairvoyant images, intuitive feelings, that sort of thing. I hope to one day be able to hear "his" voice, though -- not that it's something I feel I need. It would be a pleasant surprise, mostly.

Old 18-01-2017, 07:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Does everyone have a spirit guide?

Since I've joined this forum I've been wondering that. I've been reading interesting posts about people being able to hear them and talk to them, and talking about their personalities and such. So, if everyone has a spirit guide or an angel how can you tell if they're around? How do you interact with them?
Old 18-01-2017, 07:45 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
I think I'd be a little weirded out if my spirit companions spoke with the voice of a newborn baby.

Joking aside, when I've "heard" my companions, it was with my own internal voice. I can imagine how my primary companion would speak, because we're very close, but I have yet to hear him speak in what would be "his" voice. Most of our communication is visual or intuitive. Symbols, metaphors, clairvoyant images, intuitive feelings, that sort of thing. I hope to one day be able to hear "his" voice, though -- not that it's something I feel I need. It would be a pleasant surprise, mostly.

If his voice is really close to you, and he feels a bit like you, it is likely that he is your "soul" spirit...I dunno how to call it. From a blog (not in English), I have learnt that there is a spirit team for everyone, including guardian angel/guide (might not be an "angel"), many guides who cannot speak or help us unless in emergency and who can serve many others at once such as the archangels, and guides who can freely talk/ teach us because our "soul" spirit hired him/her lol. And there is also a group of gurus to offer advice. The whole personal team is to be with and guide you, and your "soul" spirit on earth. The matter on earth is really dense, so your "soul" spirit split a small part out and allowed it into the very small human physical body in order to experience and learn on earth. (you are like a leave, and "soul" spirit is like a tree). When our lives are over, we will join with out "soul" spirit as one again.

I would like to see my guides clearly instead lol cause I'm more sensitive to sounds and voices.
Old 18-01-2017, 08:02 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esabell
Since I've joined this forum I've been wondering that. I've been reading interesting posts about people being able to hear them and talk to them, and talking about their personalities and such. So, if everyone has a spirit guide or an angel how can you tell if they're around? How do you interact with them?

First of all, you may think about whether you are a sensitive person. Not every one on earth needs to know their presence (cause it may not be in their life purpose). If you are sensitive with an open heart, you are more likely to connect to them.

Then, you may consider whether intuitively, do you usually "hear", "see", "feel" or "know" things. (well, hearing and seeing from your heart/ mind, not necessary physically). Most people are more capable of some, so that might be easier for them to receive information.

Thirdly, you may search on youtube, or read books about them. There are quite a lot of meditation and "how to connect with your guides/ angel" videos available. Choose the ones you like and give it a try.

In fact, your guardian angel/spirit is ALWAYS around. (Others...depends whether they are busy. But I'm sure they are all keeping an eye on you) And, if you ask for it, angels will come to you.
Notice the mood. When they are around, there is a calm, cheerful, soft (or energetic, depends on personality) and uplifting feeling.
Old 18-01-2017, 08:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esabell

I tend to avoid giving people a definite "yes/no" to this question and instead choose to say, "They are there if you want them." On the surface, that sounds a bit like they're not "real." But I choose to say this because there are those who will tell you that no, not everyone has one, and there are those who will say yes, everyone has one.

Perhaps those who claim the former are simply not meant to work with spirit companions in their lives in the way many seeking spiritual growth do. It is my personal belief that everyone has some measure of spiritual support in life, but not everyone would agree... as you might even hear on these very forums.

Chances are that if you're interested in spirit companions, guides, angels, whatever... then you will work to reach out to them and their guidance. And in your case, they would be real. Uniquely tailored to you and your experience.

Connecting with spirit requires serious dedication. A lot of people get frustrated by the lack of quick results and then give up. It's been six years since I first began my guide connection and I'm still not where I want to be communication-wise because I encountered those very same periods of frustration. Then I began realizing that I still had a connection.... I just wasn't in an ideal place spiritually to be able to perceive the communication. Doubts, a lack of trust, and fear are often the biggest obstacles when it comes to spirit communication, so if this is something you're seriously interested in, well.... don't take it too seriously.

Quote:
If his voice is really close to you, and he feels a bit like you, it is likely that he is your "soul" spirit...I dunno how to call it.

It sounds like you're describing the "Higher Self." I have wondered if this is the case, but it does not fit what I know of him, and it doesn't "feel" right when I meditate on it. I'm the opposite of you -- I'm strong with images and feelings, but not so much with sounds. So when I "hear" something -- like my spirit companion -- my mind just translates the message into my own voice. Maybe that'll change over time.

Old 18-01-2017, 08:45 AM
Knower

[/font][/color]

It sounds like you're describing the "Higher Self." I have wondered if this is the case, but it does not fit what I know of him, and it doesn't "feel" right when I meditate on it. I'm the opposite of you -- I'm strong with images and feelings, but not so much with sounds. So when I "hear" something -- like my spirit companion -- my mind just translates the message into my own voice. Maybe that'll change over time.
[/quote]

Well yea, you can call him your "higher self" to avoid confusion. Because well... from what I know there's this me --> higher self (our own soul spirit) --> higher self's high self (our own soul spirit's boss at work) --> ascended masters -->........--> the source.
(Everyone's layer varies varies)

And you're the one who can tell who he is~

My personality is different with my higher self as well, cause her life is affected by the cosmic and spiritual world, while mine is influenced by my experience on earth. But I just know that I am part of her......a bit like her sister.

I'm sure everyone has their preference of receiving messages. Mine started with sounds and feelings, and now, some images as well, especially when I call their names. I'm sure the spectrum will be broader as time goes by. I also translate their message into words and voices. But they all have their own voice, while my high self is close to my own voice~
Old 18-01-2017, 10:05 AM
Master
THe voice of my guardian angel was audible and sounded angelic and was using my own vocal cords. The guide sounded like spirit that was speaking through the crown chakra. I have heaard other different voices of souls and spirits with my crown chakra or though the spiritual ear and they are different from each other.
Old 19-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Suspended
Eh, no, LOL. No babies here.

Usually he sounds like a kind man, soft spoken and polite. When he's upset with something, his voice is...well. It makes you feel like you're trapped alone in a crypt underground with the heavy doors slamming shut behind you and the candles going out. It's...powerful. It cuts under everything, when he really wants you to hear him he's absolutely unavoidable, like the sound of churchbells at midnight. He can do a voice that literally makes my bones shake. It's not scary as such, more just surprising. If he wants to keep me from stepping off the kerb into taffic, he can literally freeze me on the spot with one word.

Mostly he's quite quiet and calm. Like a nice man whispering lovingly in my ear (only its both ears at the same time. :))