Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 02-02-2013, 12:14 PM
millergrls

Color Meditation/dreaming

I tried things a little differrently last night. I have never meditated before bed before. I have heard many talk about it so I decided to try. I heard a lot of people talking. Nothing really signifigant so I won't get into that. I couldn't do this on my back though. I never sleep on my back can't stand it can't relax enough. I ask for some help on issues going on right now. I Know that I laid there for a long time before I think i act. All of a sudden I am laying there and my husband is awake with me (at this point I think that I am dreaming) I am looking up at the ceiling and there are hundreds of orbs. They are whispering to me, some are mixing together and forming larger spirit blobs. There are so many. They are qute intense too moving fast. They were trying to tell me something. i asked them to talk and come in slower it was too intense. My husband reaches out to touch one and i tell him, babe don't do that they are spirits you need to leave them be, just ask them to come in slower. I am watching them and then all of a sudden I am laying on my back staring at the ceiling *weird because I never sleep on my back. My husband is sleeping. The humming in my ears is so intense and I feel really really dizzy it is very overwhelming. Any idea what this was. Was it just a really intense dream? I has a lot of dreams last night nothing really stands out...Except this. I asked for messages before meditation and help. Was this a message? i remember feeling wonder, and I got an intense feeling, there were so many it was close to being too much but I was fine with it. I felt peace with it like I was being given a gift by being allowed to be in their presense.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Experiencer

When we sleep on our stomach we are communicating with the lower realms of the astral world, usually we are breathing through the mouth during this time. When we are sleeping on our back, we are communicating with the higher realms of the astral word, breathing through the nose during this time.

When I find myself looking for answers while I try to fall asleep, I notice I am tossing and turning, like facing all directions of Earth, North, South, East, West, for answers. While I need to quit the mind and let all 4 directions come to me, instead of me looking for it.

The directions we face, and along with the breath plays an important role while we sleep. This applies to Meditation also, as I'm usually facing down when I meditate, to work on clearing up negative energies.