Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-04-2022, 04:27 AM
Master

Was it luck?

I do not know if energy raising caused this to happen or I was just lucky. It was about a year ago and I was raising energy up and down for a while. Shortly later I was lying down in the afternoon and I was meditating for a little while. I practice to ap in the afternoons and I decided to imagine I was flying. I waved my arms up and down and flew out of my body. It sounds crazy but that is what happened. I have been wondering for a long time if energy raising helped it to happen or I was just lucky. I did not have a sleep when I was meditating and I was not tired. I was fully awake and alert.
Old 24-04-2022, 05:13 AM
Master

I have not done energy raising for a very long time. It is not something I enjoy doing. Just before I flew out of my body that was the last time I did energy raising. If it helps me to ap then it is worthwhile to do.
Old 24-04-2022, 05:23 AM
Master

i'm not sure what you mean by energy raising, but, I think ability to ap is partly dependent on how energy is layed out in your body. Some of the other things you talk about in your other posts seem to me to be speaking of trying to find the 'energy signature' that will work to get you out of your body. Personally I think, if the energy raising worked once you might be starting to find something that you can interact with more directly and maybe playing with that will help. You might just try it sometimes, if you feel like it and feel comfortable with it, maybe it will help get you to your goal.

As you are finding it is taking a lot of trial and error. I like your attitude though, you just keep going at it
Old 24-04-2022, 05:41 AM
Master

Thank you FallingLeaves. Many years ago I did an ap course and they taught energy raising. It was to use your mind to move energy up and down your body. After a long time of doing this I could feel the energy when my hands were close together. The others could as well. By doing energy raising it is supposed to clean your aura, unblock chakras and other things. I do not think I believe in any of that. The others could not ap or appeared not to be able to ap but I ap a lot.
Old 24-04-2022, 07:01 PM
Master

Both Robert Monroe and Nanci Trivellato (who worked with Waldo Vieira) recommend moving energy up and down the body between the crown of the head and below the feet. Supposedly this will induce the vibrational state thus allowing astral projection to occur.

There is a 20 minute Youtube of Nanci Trivellato talking about the essentials of the internal energy flow and the VELO (voluntary energetic longitudinal oscillation).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXO1i2r87wc

Peace
Old 24-04-2022, 09:29 PM
Master

Thank you very much iamthat. I will have look at the youtube later today.
Old 24-04-2022, 10:22 PM
Master

I just finished watching the video. It looks very good and I am looking forward moving energy up and down every day what is suggested to do in the video. I know things do not happen instantly so I will give it a lot of time for it to work.
Old 25-04-2022, 06:10 PM
Master

Glad you found it interesting. Nanci Trivellato has been doing this for a long time. The difficulty with reading her writings is that she doesn't use the familiar terms of astral body, etheric body, etc. Instead she uses a whole new terminology based on her work with Waldo Vieira at the IAC (International Academy of Consciousness), which I find quite hard going.

This may be because her intention is to get away from astral projection as an occult or mystical practice and to make it more scientifically respectable, with proper research. Hence the new terminology.

Peace
Old 25-04-2022, 09:18 PM
Master

Thank you iamthat
Old 26-04-2022, 12:22 PM
Master
Perhaps both energy raising and luck?

I was able to successfully (accidentally) astral project without even trying much. All I did was have a fleeting positive thought, and was detached to the outcome not knowing it would happen (oddly it was an instant manifestation). So there was some manifesting work involved without me realizing