Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 25-08-2011, 02:48 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
The term that one is searching for is Galactic Alignment.

Not to be confused, at least not by those who are objectively looking at this, with the already referenced Solar Storm of 1859. *LOL*

http://alignment2012.com/whatisga.htm

http://2012thetruth.com/2012ApocalypseD.php

http://www.squidoo.com/galactic-alignment
Are you using the dictionary definition of 'objective'? Because the way you're using it doesn't fit with how I've always seen it used...

All three of those sites are completely unreliable. Every **** and Jane this side of the Mississippi can create a website with no facts, and just use wild speculation. People will believe them because it fits with their preconceived notions, or it appeals to their emotion.

http://www.dailycommonsense.com/2012...lignment-hoax/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_ph...ctic_alignment

From the Wikipedia link: "here is no significant astronomical event tied to the Long Count's start date. However, since the mid 1990s, esoteric author John Major Jenkins has asserted that the ancient Maya intended to tie the end of their calendar to the winter solstice in 2012, which falls on December 21. This date was in line with an idea he terms the galactic alignment."

Esoteric authors, while fascinating to read from a spiritual perspective, tend to be atrocious with their science. Just sayin'.

If you want to back up this whole idea of dwarf stars, galactic alignment and so forth, you'll have to come up with better evidence besides Youtube videos and baseless speculation. That aside, I think all of the theories are fascinating; but the moment anyone says anything is going to happen I think of, like Innerlight did, of Harold Camping and other such individuals who dislike science because it conflicts with their opinions.
Old 25-08-2011, 08:02 AM
Experiencer

Animus27,

You're using Wikipedia, largely recognized in colleges and universities as not very credible, as your main argument against the sites I referenced?

I think you need to re-read the definition of "objective" and also do A LOT more research. *LOL*
Old 25-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Experiencer

The Galactic Plane, Astronomical Insight & The Mayan Perspective

Hi All,

Natural disasters are indeed happening more now than ever before in modern history. This is cyclic in nature.

The Mayans described what they referred to as the dark rift or galactic plane and that the end of each age or cycle brings about worldwide devastation.

The following is yet another independent reference site, a documentary on the Galactic Plane, astronomical insight, and Mayan understanding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cziEUzvmXJs

The time frame of 2008 to 2015 is said to be when all the major changes will occur. Of course, we see them happening all around us and right now.

Cheers!
Old 25-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Animus27,

You're using Wikipedia, largely recognized in colleges and universities as not very credible, as your main argument against the sites I referenced?

I think you need to re-read the definition of "objective" and also do A LOT more research. *LOL*
If you actually cared to try some actual research you would've noticed that the reference to the thing I posted from wikipedia comes from a book published by a university press. Nice try to discredit it though, really But you'll have to try harder.

Quote:
Hi All,

Natural disasters are indeed happening more now than ever before in modern history. This is cyclic in nature.

The Mayans described what they referred to as the dark rift or galactic plane and that the end of each age or cycle brings about worldwide devastation.

The following is yet another independent reference site, a documentary on the Galactic Plane, astronomical insight, and Mayan understanding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cziEUzvmXJs

The time frame of 2008 to 2015 is said to be when all the major changes will occur. Of course, we see them happening all around us and right now.

Cheers!

Avadar, you're using youtube; which is generally recognized by everyone as completely unreliable. So again, you'll have to try harder if you want to find scientific evidence to support such... fantastic? ideas.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan.

So far that's something you haven't provided, Avadar.
Old 25-08-2011, 01:12 PM
Time

The thing about wikipedia.. is if the info is inreliable or not resourced, its shows an (citation needed), other then that, everything is sourced properly.

Since you think youtube is a more reliable source... heres a whole list of "niburu is a hoax" vids, since you dont seem to want to read all the evidence Ive shown..

Where is your evidence that isnt made by some stoner 30 year old still living in his parents basement?
Old 25-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Time

hhttp://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nibiru+is+a+hoax&aq=0s&oq=nib uru+is+a+h
Old 25-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Experiencer

I have cited Wikipedia too but generally only for aspects of information that are relatively common knowledge. Like for example, the fact that Jesus is also known as Issa. Anyone who does even a little research outside of Christian church dogma comes to find that information.

As to Youtube, it all depends on the documentary. Some are better than others. The ones I reference, e.g., the Robert Lazar video, is of the better ilk.

As to Nibiru, I have explained my stance and it is a non-issue. Elenin is not Nibiru and the latter was not the home world of the Anunnaki/Reticulans, only a base at best.
Old 25-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Time

Quote:
I have cited Wikipedia too but generally only for aspects of information that are relatively common knowledge. Like for example, the fact that Jesus is also known as Issa. Anyone who does even a little research outside of Christian church dogma comes to find that information.

See that is right, but why cant you apply this to the whole niburu thing? Except stepping outside of chruch dogma, you have to step outside of moonbat dogma?

Quote:
s to Youtube, it all depends on the documentary. Some are better than others. The ones I reference, e.g., the Robert Lazar video, is of the better ilk.

See, I do agree with yout here, but ANYONE can put a vid on youtube, hence why theres so much **** on there... All you have to do is look up the person making, or that the informatin is from..

A simple websearch on Lazar shows that he is a liar, who states all these diplomas and cuch, yet none of thsoe schools have any documentation on him? Check the sources, not the information on the vids..
Old 25-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Jesus and his varient Arabic name Isa are not relevant to the topic at hand. But I LOVE how names translate into different languages! It's so fascinating how linguistics work.

Quote:
As to Youtube, it all depends on the documentary. Some are better than others. The ones I reference, e.g., the Robert Lazar video, is of the better ilk.
I've found this: http://www.stantonfriedman.com/index...fdt=1997.12.15

It's not perfect. But it does cast aspersions upon any claims Lazar makes. As I've said before - it's amazingly easy for anyone to put together a documentary that appears credible.
Old 31-08-2011, 11:41 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
See that is right, but why cant you apply this to the whole niburu thing? Except stepping outside of chruch dogma, you have to step outside of moonbat dogma?
You're asking me to accept Christian church dogma over the archaeological research of people like Zecharia Sitchin?

Not happening.

Are you even sure that all the Christian churches don't accept Nibiru as a possibility?

Probably not.

The Vatican has already made a public statement, years ago, attesting to the likelihood of the existence of extraterrestrials. But you wouldn't know that unless you did some serious research, which apparently you did not.

Nibiru most likely existed.

Is it a current threat?

Not at all.

But it apparently REALLY BOTHERS YOU that I accept that Nibiru/Planet X/Marduk at least existed in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
A simple websearch on Lazar shows that he is a liar, who states all these diplomas and cuch, yet none of thsoe schools have any documentation on him? Check the sources, not the information on the vids..
If Robert Lazar was only a janitor at S4 or Area 51 and could prove that he worked there, that would still make him a VALID WITNESS.

And Robert Lazar HAS PROVED that he worked for the Office of Naval Intelligence, which hired him for his gig at S4. He was even listed in their telephone directory. But you don't know that either because you never really did any serious research.

Regarding his credentials, the man obviously has extensive knowledge of physics and engineering. Otherwise, he would not be able to run his high-tech company, called United Nuclear.

http://www.unitednuclear.com/

Oh...and you probably didn't know about United Nuclear either.

Do I care what his college degree was in?

Nope.

For years I worked at a college. Just because someone has a doctorate does not mean one is wise. It only indicates training in putting together a thesis and writing papers. If one does not fall in line with the accepted academic paradigm, the thesis does not pass. So it behooves the student to fall in line to the accepted paradigm and not make any waves. Thereby furthering a facade of illumination when in reality it is only serving the status quo.

One has to take one's head out of dogma and think outside the box. Most don't have the character to do so.

Did you do a background check on Robert Lazar so you would know that he has extensive knowledge of engineering and physics?

Nope.

Do you know from your "research" that the federal government ROUTINELY ERASES THE CREDENTIALS of those who EXPOSE THEM in any way?

Nope.

Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

Not really.

"Moonbat dogma," as you term it, as well as Christian church dogma, is apparently what you are espousing.

Exposing both has never been a problem to me.