Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-04-2013, 01:29 AM
beachgirl

thanks, Nameless. i wasn't aware of those rules. can you please give me a link to the "Reading Requests" section? and are the rules included in that section?

why would mediums not be comfortable giving loved ones messages from their recently dearly departed? I mean, that's what they do....
Old 09-04-2013, 01:38 AM
Master

I think it is a respect for the natural grieving process......

The Reading Request Section is here: go to the Home Page and scroll all the way down to the last Section. It is in that Section. If you find the Lounge, you are close! However, you have to be logged on to find that section. Oh yes, it is called something like, Member's Only Section.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:49 AM
beachgirl

thank you, Nameless. i will have a look there.

i don't understand what you mean about "respect for the natural grieving process", though. i don't know about anyone else, but for me nothing in the universe is more important than contact with my loved one.
Old 09-04-2013, 03:47 AM
MYFIGO

Hi Beachgirl...

I think some mediums will not pass on spirit messages to someone unless it is requested. A random message from a spirit could be unwelcome and disturbing to someone not looking for it.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I would feel the same way... a message from my loved ones would be comforting.

You might request that your loved one come to you in a dream. Our minds are quieter then and we are more receptive.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:48 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I don't know what you mean by recently......like how recently, but just a word of advice....but it might be best to wait after some time has passed and you have had some time to mourn. That is just my suggestion.

And secondly, many spirits will not seek someone out to relay a message to someone until they are ready themselves, and if the person has something to say to you, they will find a way to send the message to you somehow in their own timing.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:15 AM
beachgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
Hi Beachgirl...

I think some mediums will not pass on spirit messages to someone unless it is requested. A random message from a spirit could be unwelcome and disturbing to someone not looking for it.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I would feel the same way... a message from my loved ones would be comforting.

You might request that your loved one come to you in a dream. Our minds are quieter then and we are more receptive.

Hi, and thanks. In my case, it is very much requested, and my loved one knows it. I should back up and say that I am agnostic -- I don't know if there is a God and/or an afterlife, and if there is a God then I am beyond angry and disappointed with her/him. I don't know if there is an afterlife, which only makes the pain of this death worse, because I can't be sure that my loved one still exists and is ok.

I have asked my loved one to come to me in any and every well possible -- I would prefer that way be an actual visit where I can see and hear my loved one, but anything that can be done is good (dreams, etc.). But I am completely in mourning, extremely depressed and sad and angry, so my mind is never quiet.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:17 AM
beachgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
I don't know what you mean by recently......like how recently, but just a word of advice....but it might be best to wait after some time has passed and you have had some time to mourn. That is just my suggestion.

And secondly, many spirits will not seek someone out to relay a message to someone until they are ready themselves, and if the person has something to say to you, they will find a way to send the message to you somehow in their own timing.

Thanks for replying. Why do you feel that it might be best to wait until some time has passed? I can tell you that I will always be in mourning.

I have received signs, or what may be signs, though I have a very hard time trusting my own perceptions when it comes to this. but if they are signs, then my loved one has had no problem sending messages.