Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-12-2018, 04:55 AM
Guide

To Aknaton:

"Mystic Mark, you have a depth that I admire and aspire to. If someone reads your posts and lacks Wisdom, he would probably get nothing at all and try and stone you if he had a chance."

Ha Ha! There were a few occasions where people in this forum thought I was unwise. Stones weren't available so they threw words instead. lol
Old 05-12-2018, 06:36 AM
ImthatIm

Mark

ABBA.

Yes Mark, I think your Right. It's amazing. With a little math AB 3 a Trinity and BA 3 a trinity. When to or more are gather together I AM THERE.(AB BA )
Old 05-12-2018, 07:10 AM
ImthatIm

I use to think/pray like this.

God please, I'm late, let me hit all green lights. Okay green,green, yes God! you love me. Red, AH !
Now I think/pray like this, God I'm late but if I get all the green lights someone else will have to get the red ones. God you know my needs and the needs of others.I'm secure in you Father, I am just so grateful you Love me and others.
When I express Love in the little things. these are things I can do daily.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:35 PM
ImthatIm

Mark
I get it now.
ABBA and your story, (Bet is The Father and Holy Spirit (2 Bet)) creating (1 Aleph) Which is the Son. The Trinity creation/ LET THERE BE LIGHT. (Bet 2)Created the world. God and Spirit in Genesis. Let there be LIGHT/SON (1 Aleph). Head of all letters (1 Aleph) Son & THE WORD all words start with the (1st) letter. ONLY Through you and all calculations. (1 Aleph) ONLY Begotten Son 1 is saved (The number (1 Aleph)) is the start of all calculations 1 is the 1st number also binary 1s and 0s. All peoples actions. Start with 1st step 1st kiss 1st whatever which is (1 Aleph). All unification in the letter Aleph. This is the "UNCTION" or THE ANOINTING. To rub with oil, 2 surfaces become 1 Aleph when the oil is between them, Transference can happen just as if the 2 surfaces are 1.
All this I used the Trinity math 1+1+1=1

Howd I do?
ABBA threw me because I went to the Strong's and it said it was Aramaic. I don't know anything about Aramaic. Most be similar to Hebrew. Good to know.

Wow I love this stuff.
I'll look at the next one latter.
Peace Mark
Old 06-12-2018, 06:49 AM
Guide

Ha Ha! I knew you'd like the ABBA better because it depicts the house (bet) surrounded on both sides by the Alephs. Notice the similarities of ABBA to the Muslim word for God/Father ALLAH. Allah is God in his judge mental aspect or merciful aspect, kind of like the Lord God of the Bible.

Bet is the Inner Dwelling place of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19). One way to understand it is that the Holy Temple represents this type of Womb (Job 1:21) which is capable of producing Offspring (a Son). So assuming that Aleph steps forth for the purpose of Creation, then Aleph becomes the Father, and that which is created gestates inside of the womb until it becomes offspring (release) ... or the Son.

Of coarse, another way to explain it is that which is Holy Spirit conceived of a Son, through the Father (the Aleph), and the Sinful Self (flesh) died in the process. I'm sure that this is the way that most people would like to understand it. And yes, the Light is all a part of the process, as explained in the Genesis passage you quoted.
Old 07-12-2018, 12:00 AM
ImthatIm

Mark

It is hard communicating with people, using the same words but many levels of understanding and then you got different words but talking about the same thing. It all can be confusing. Especially when typing is my worst form of communication.

So it is REALLY GOOD to talk with someone who has similar understandings.
When I 1st read 1 of your posts I had to say wait, did I write this, I even had to check the name.So cool.
Old 07-12-2018, 06:24 AM
Guide

We are very much alike in the way that we understand it. That fact I already knew because you were drawn to the letters. So your wanting to test different ideas. I'll admit that it is kind of hard to explain because there are so many different ways for understanding it ... life, death, creation, etc.

"It all can be confusing. Especially when typing is my worst form of communication."

Ha Ha! I wonder if your trying to get me to explain that "hireling" part? I will at some point. The very word Prophet implies a motive for buying and selling. A lot of that has to with the letters. That's why your always seeing verses in The Bible which mention them.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:26 AM
Deactivated Account

You gotta teach me the numbers man!

Last edited by Aknaton : 07-12-2018 at 05:58 PM.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:03 PM
ImthatIm

Aknaton

When we study a Hebrew word, you take each letter and in Hebrew it stands for a number. Mark & I were discussing Aleph for example, which is the 1st letter in their alphabet. Each number has a meaning. (1,= GOD/CREATOR/ONENESS/JESUS/ TRINITY etc.) 5=GRACE 5th letter is the Hebrew letter (Hey)

22 Hebrew letter Tav [ The Hebrew alphabet is made up of 22 letters, which are used to compose the Word of God. The word of God is called a lamp (Psalms 119:105, Proverbs 6:22), thus it is the light by which we are to live. The word light is found 264 times in Scripture. When 264 is divided by 12 (divine authority) we have twenty-two, which represents light.] It's symbol in ancient script is a cross or a X (MARK)

When reading the Bible it is nice to dig deeper into the root meaning of a word. Instead of just excepting, what I think I know of a word. Sometimes it blesses sometimes it can put you off in the weeds.

I read 1 john 2:20 the other day. I hit this word UNCTION. Spirit stopped me, So I cracked my Strong,s concordance. I seen it was used in the Bible only (1 TIME ), oohh "1" God, Trinity, spidy senses tingling. IMPORTANT.
After looking up all the roots and branches of the word (Greek) I seen "Charisma" was translated to unction. Charismas branches and roots went deep into the same word roots as CHRIST.

I gained this: "When I am Annointed with Holy Spirit and feel that urge/Unction. I must smear it on others through my hollowness/vacancy/CHRIST,NESS with my hands or other means and I become an instrument of the TRINITIES POWER to bless. So I shared that word Unction on the forum hear to smear it and hope someone may be blessed.
All this from a "word" a living word that intersects with the same word CHRISTOS/CHRIST and MESSIAH." I also shared my Charisma with people here in my home and community.(I was blessed) All from the word unction.

So I hope that was what you were asking. Or I could just say all Hebrew letters have numbers with meaning.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:20 PM
ImthatIm

Mark

Quote:
"It all can be confusing. Especially when typing is my worst form of communication."
Ha Ha! I wonder if your trying to get me to explain that "hireling" part? I will at some point. The very word Prophet implies a motive for buying and selling. A lot of that has to with the letters. That's why your always seeing verses in The Bible which mention them.

It is easier for a camel to go through an eye of a needle then for a rich man to enter the Kingdom.

Like a Prophet and a hireling of God: Both employed

buying and selling is an exchange.

The prophet is hired/employed to tell the people the word when their/peoples care's are of Profit and food and cares of this world.

The hireling is trying to please his master/boss and his wages are to benefit the hirelings purposes (exchanging work for wages).

So I guess my typing/exchange is like a hireling and a prophet.(please the boss and communicate the word)

I always said I wish I could just bottle the LOVE of God and have someone drink it, instead of trying to explain it in words.

Mark that is all I got after considering it for a bit. I'm sure your hireling knowledge is much vaster than mine, so I can't wait to hear it.