Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 22-05-2013, 06:46 AM
TeeHee

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
what does reincarnation have to do with Scriptures???????????

I think this is applicable, written for another thread, but something to think about and understand, in retrospect most of the arguments pertaining to Scripture center around this Scripture, and reject other Scriptures such Hebrews 9:27- Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,:

People perceive Jesus according to a personal level of consciousness. To some, Jesus was one who lived and incarnated the word, not merely one who spoke like a messenger or prophet. I find great comfort in this Scripture, and apply this to the Trinity, respecting, I think, the spirit of what is being said. This is what I meant when saying, I believe, personally, the Father must reveal the Trinity to us each as individuals.

My point is made in John 16:13-20:
13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[c] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.” 20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah.

Furthermore, a write up can be found here with Scriptural support: Does the Bible teach reincarnation?