Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 27-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Seeker
A spiritual sign??????

I sware its just me since nobody else sees it.I have seen a ton of falcons, is there a spiritual sign being presented to me?I have seen just on my way to work over 8 falcons.I have been called crazy by others.This is the first time i have seen that many before.
Old 27-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Pinkroses

Hi,
I had a very similar experiences with hawks. I saw many and they were everywhere. I was going through something very interesting at the time, and seeing lots of hawks seemed to be a powerful message for me.

Here is what I found about falcons:

"Falcons like eagles are taken as signs of hope and positivity. Seeing a falcon could imply some sort of help coming through to you. It also signifies heightened spirituality and freedom. For some of you, it could also mean a spiritual message or help coming to your aid."

Hope this helps!

-Dee
Old 28-10-2012, 01:29 AM
Henri77

Certainly feels like an inspiration
or a sense of emerging spiritual power-support.

never seen one

I recall a visit to Colorado when I trekked to a high place, and a lone eagle circled directly overhead.
I felt it was a greeting from mother earth.
Old 28-10-2012, 02:09 AM
Seeker
it wierd

It weird i have just recently notice them everywhere, but i ask other people if they seen falcons but they all say no.
Old 28-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Master
Just got my attention. In my case it would be a dozen bald eagles in the past 30 days-I think I might have a handle on it, but we shall see. Seen about a half a dozen falcons between the 3 species which migrate through here as well. To see them you have to first know what to look for of course.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 29-10-2012, 01:24 AM
Seeker
recently

I recently ask for a sign to a spiritual guide and i started seeing lots of falcons and hawks.I also recently have began to go through a spiritual transformation too.
Old 29-10-2012, 02:45 AM
Master
Ive seen two hawks in the past couple of months....previous to that i cannot remember.....oh I did see quite a large bird, not sure if it was an eagle (could have been a large hawk) it could have been; that was last April, whilst camping near a river, hmmm, and i seen two eagles in 2003......many blessings.......

I just googled australian raptors.....and the bird I seen whilst camping.....is a black kite.....and the ones i seen recently are black shouldered kites.......
Old 30-10-2012, 06:28 AM
Jade F^lcon

I also have seen many Falcons here recently. The last 4 months have been crazy with them. I've seen so many I lost count and before this I maybe only saw one occasionally. For me I believe they r my totem and have helped guide me where I am now and guide me to where I will be. Maybe they r the same for u?
Old 30-10-2012, 09:42 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhunter
I have seen a ton of falcons, is there a spiritual sign being presented to me?

You could try to look into power/totem animals and see if it makes sense to you. Here is a link: falcon
Old 19-12-2012, 06:11 AM
KennC

How to interpretate that? or how to use the signs to change your life?