Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2007, 07:25 AM
Daniella

Thank you in advance

Good day all,

My name is Daniella, or D, either will do. I'm a 21 year old female living in Pretoria, South Africa. I stumbled across your site yesterday and almost immediately knew this was the place to be... The forums are filled with intelligent and open-minded responses and I sense great truth here (I would not have joined otherwise).

I suppose, at the very least, I should explain my reasons for searching and registering with this amazing site.

To go way back, my religious up-bringing was a rather interesting one. My father always gave a strong push toward Christianity in general, which is understandable knowing that his father was a Preacher. My mother, however, was far more spiritual and often visited mediums of sorts, she had a great affinity for animals and nature and possesses great wisdom and love.
My grandparents, who also play an important role in my story, are Jewish by heritage and have done their best to keep us informed as far as our history is concerned... but they have always been open-minded, accepting beings and also possess very spiritual tendencies. My grandfather is a pool of wisdom and knowledge and my grandmother is a Saint of sorts.

I grew up with all this in mind, and I probably delved a bit in all of them, for most of my younger years I was more inclined to believe that "God is always watching you" - which assisted me in developing a conscience. During my mid teens I focused on Baptism, it was the only time of my life that I went to church - but, to be honest, it was more on account of gullibility and the boy I was dating at the time. However, I must admit that, even then, I never doubted the existence of psychic abilities or the paranormal and every now and then I would attend readings with my mother and sister.

[color=#444938]During these readings there was always one thing that came up, no matter what kind of medium it was, they would always mention a book
Old 20-04-2007, 07:34 AM
Makoorakoo

Welcome D,

Hope you find great discussions on here at our friendly community.

Love and blessings to all
Old 20-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Moonflower

Greetings Daniella

Welcome aboard jump in & create some ripples lol.

A lovely intro about yourself I hope you find something of interest to you here I look forward to reading some of your posts.

Love, light & blessings Moonflower x
Old 20-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Master
Welcome to SF, Daniella! I look forward to seeing you around the board!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 21-04-2007, 07:48 AM
Pounamu

I look forward to reading your writings, Daniella! Welcome! Explore and enjoy!

Pounamu
Old 22-04-2007, 07:45 AM
Daniella

I appreciate your warm welcome and am most excited to converse with you all!
Nothing happens by chance, this forum will undoubtedly contribute to my growth...

See you on the flip side!
Old 22-04-2007, 04:22 PM
kundalini

Hi Daniella and welcome to the forums. I hope that you find something that you are looking for here and in return can help others to find something that they are looking for too.

Kundalini.
Closed Thread