Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-03-2017, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I know, but poltergeists and demons are usually the same thing.

Yes, without a doubt from my experience 100 percent correct. Beings that move things around people are not to be trusted tolerated and to be told to leave one's presence immediately in my book.

While I appreciate humor and I try very hard to post in a positive light, I am at soul and spirit level a very dark individual whom has had many personal spiritual experiences and while I am open to others views and try to remain open minded, and while I do not know everything, I know my first hand experience. This is knowledge not even God himself could deny to me. I have first hand proof, my very own eyes, ears heart and soul. That is enough for me. When I state to listen to your gut to anyone here or elsewhere it is no joke. Doing otherwise could very well cost one their life. Demons are no laughing matter I've experienced enough skin curdling real in the flesh demons to know the difference between what is a negative thoughtform and a full on evil and terrifying entity.

I know actually very little of angels (some) but little, and way too much than I care to of the demonic. How. It isn't easy to explain and fully grasp myself but to be honest as the clear blue sky they come to me. Simple as that. Way too often than they should, they are told often enough the door works both ways and to turn tail and step right back out.

And I don't just mean low level entities. Why one would ever call such dark beings low or lowly is beyond me and absolutely foolish and folly. These beings are powerful. Contrary to to belief the majority are not liars and are capable and will tell you the truth whether you want to hear it or not. Imagine if you will standing their while you have to listen to a demonic being tell you every deep dark hurtful thing your friend has ever felt thought called you and said about you, and you know in your heart of hearts what this entity is saying is complete truth. I know. I've been there. I've had to hear it about those I love. One asks what is this being's game here, what do they want? It is simple. They want you to turn. They want you to snap. And they want you to kill. They are here designed specifically to destroy spirit, to destroy the light. They want to snatch your soul. Literally. Those who see demonic presences as energy clearers and hold to the belief the demonic beings can be healed are fools. They do not care for healing. They laugh in the face of light and love. These individuals who take less a serious view of these entities and feel love beats all are kidding themselves. The sad truth of the matter would astound most. I do not love these beings in the least. My life mission is not to love them. I know this because of an inner angelic god based being screams and begs of me when a very evil force is around me (I am not so far from reality as many would think, I am well aware of my surroundings my gut feelings and the energies around me) You know what the light beings tell me, you know what the good in the world tells me? This angelic being; he has a name I am aware of his name I will not utter it, you know what he tells me? He doesn't tell me to love them. He doesn't tell me to heal them. He screams and begs me to Damn them. His words Damn it! Help me! It's evil. I start thinking is this thing speaking to me evil. No! Listen! Damn it! Seriously! You are not listening damn you! Listen. I said help! This being telling me this, it isn't joking, it is seriously I ask it how to Damn it in the first place I can't hear it's answer just to damn it and I know how already.

This is my guardian angel and my guide telling me why I am here. Telling me to pay attention, these beings are capable of killing, a spiritual path is not a joke, I happen to have chosen this path and walked straight into a minefield, and to stop looking at things trying to love everything with rose colored glasses on, to face the dark truth of my path and to help Damn the hateful things already.

I speak solely honestly as I always post here and do from nothing more than knowledge based on very real personal experiences, most that meet me face to face don't even realize I was ever diagnosed with schizophrenia. Most think I am quiet but otherwise a sane healthy individual. These are medical professionals telling me I am perfectly fine, quite a many, where I was originally diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic by a psychologist who if he found my writing or poetry whether it was nice or good or bad or not would literally steal my writings. Simply he was a prick, sorry to have to come to using that word.

I said these beings are powerful. I am not joking. It is a very solemn subject one I feel I know too much about, due to my path and the spiritual life I choose to walk constantly deals with them. Not by my own choice. I said they come to me. I literally have no choice. I am very wary of all human (Yes even human, there is a very real reason for this), and entity based communication. It's simple. Not everyone and everything is good. And neither can everyone and everything be trusted. Not even people.

Picture if you will standing there fine one moment, then speaking a whole other language the next, realizing the language you are speaking is actually Latin (based off your guidance and gut), realizing you understand what it means yet you doubt it (naturally) realizing something has possessed you and wants you and will stop at nothing to end you.

This happened to myself and a friend of mine. We both became possessed by an obvious evil being, he spoke Latin was possessed first and I had to talk him down and appeal to him as a human being until he could fight it. We thought mistakenly it was over. Not so. I spoke too soon, told my friend it was over- spoke way to soon and underestimated the intolerable thing. It entered me next, spoke it's Latin at my friend, tried to choke me with my own tongue and suffocate me (nice try thankfully due to my friend and my friend only no cigar)
My friend tried to do the same as me, appeal to my human nature- I could hear everything my friend said and wanted to speak to my friend but it wouldn't let me- would literally only allow hateful things I was not remotely thinking come out towards my friend, tried to choke me with my own tongue (it was forcing me to swallow it to put it point blank) I literally had to come to the point where I had to grab and hold my own tongue to avoid choking on it, my friend acted like I was being weird where mentally I cursed him and referred to him as "Idiot" (my friend that is).

Finally I got a moment's time and got it together to realize what the hateful spiteful ignorant thing was actually saying which I at the time did not understand what it even meant but after ya know walking my spiritual path have come to figure out what it means was and is:

Take it! Choke on the poison yourself! Choke on it and die! Go ahead choke on the poison yourself! Literally that is what the entity was saying in Latin, I translated this back when I was 24.

Come to find out it was referring to saint Benedicts medallion and the Latin written on it. Its an exorcism prayer. I came by a saint Benedicts medallion my father gave to me. My father started taking a belief in demons more seriously when he realized his father and my grandfather had a slew of saint Benedict medallions which we only found after my grandfathers death. The man was a stern strict man whom was a mason, ya know in a grange and a lodge? And despite seeming a skeptic, my grandfather (whom I did not get on well with but in some ways respect still..) a man who was not one to foolish whims, believed in these entities, realized they were evil, and kept a handful of saint Benedict medals within his home and in his possessions.

Winded. But people need to take these beings more seriously. They can not be healed contrary to popular belief. My guide my gut and God himself tells me this. I only write this because my guide, my angelic being and voice within, my light, screams at me that it is important for others to read it...

Despite I may not be taken seriously, and looked at as crazy and disbelieved my guide cares not how I feel about writing it. He tells me it is important to do so. I trust him.
Old 29-03-2017, 05:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Yes, without a doubt from my experience 100 percent correct. Beings that move things around people are not to be trusted tolerated and to be told to leave one's presence immediately in my book.

While I appreciate humor and I try very hard to post in a positive light, I am at soul and spirit level a very dark individual whom has had many personal spiritual experiences and while I am open to others views and try to remain open minded, and while I do not know everything, I know my first hand experience. This is knowledge not even God himself could deny to me. I have first hand proof, my very own eyes, ears heart and soul. That is enough for me. When I state to listen to your gut to anyone here or elsewhere it is no joke. Doing otherwise could very well cost one their life. Demons are no laughing matter I've experienced enough skin curdling real in the flesh demons to know the difference between what is a negative thoughtform and a full on evil and terrifying entity.

I know actually very little of angels (some) but little, and way too much than I care to of the demonic. How. It isn't easy to explain and fully grasp myself but to be honest as the clear blue sky they come to me. Simple as that. Way too often than they should, they are told often enough the door works both ways and to turn tail and step right back out.

And I don't just mean low level entities. Why one would ever call such dark beings low or lowly is beyond me and absolutely foolish and folly. These beings are powerful. Contrary to to belief the majority are not liars and are capable and will tell you the truth whether you want to hear it or not. Imagine if you will standing their while you have to listen to a demonic being tell you every deep dark hurtful thing your friend has ever felt thought called you and said about you, and you know in your heart of hearts what this entity is saying is complete truth. I know. I've been there. I've had to hear it about those I love. One asks what is this being's game here, what do they want? It is simple. They want you to turn. They want you to snap. And they want you to kill. They are here designed specifically to destroy spirit, to destroy the light. They want to snatch your soul. Literally. Those who see demonic presences as energy clearers and hold to the belief the demonic beings can be healed are fools. They do not care for healing. They laugh in the face of light and love. These individuals who take less a serious view of these entities and feel love beats all are kidding themselves. The sad truth of the matter would astound most. I do not love these beings in the least. My life mission is not to love them. I know this because of an inner angelic god based being screams and begs of me when a very evil force is around me (I am not so far from reality as many would think, I am well aware of my surroundings my gut feelings and the energies around me) You know what the light beings tell me, you know what the good in the world tells me? This angelic being; he has a name I am aware of his name I will not utter it, you know what he tells me? He doesn't tell me to love them. He doesn't tell me to heal them. He screams and begs me to Damn them. His words Damn it! Help me! It's evil. I start thinking is this thing speaking to me evil. No! Listen! Damn it! Seriously! You are not listening damn you! Listen. I said help! This being telling me this, it isn't joking, it is seriously I ask it how to Damn it in the first place I can't hear it's answer just to damn it and I know how already.

This is my guardian angel and my guide telling me why I am here. Telling me to pay attention, these beings are capable of killing, a spiritual path is not a joke, I happen to have chosen this path and walked straight into a minefield, and to stop looking at things trying to love everything with rose colored glasses on, to face the dark truth of my path and to help Damn the hateful things already.

I speak solely honestly as I always post here and do from nothing more than knowledge based on very real personal experiences, most that meet me face to face don't even realize I was ever diagnosed with schizophrenia. Most think I am quiet but otherwise a sane healthy individual. These are medical professionals telling me I am perfectly fine, quite a many, where I was originally diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic by a psychologist who if he found my writing or poetry whether it was nice or good or bad or not would literally steal my writings. Simply he was a prick, sorry to have to come to using that word.

I said these beings are powerful. I am not joking. It is a very solemn subject one I feel I know too much about, due to my path and the spiritual life I choose to walk constantly deals with them. Not by my own choice. I said they come to me. I literally have no choice. I am very wary of all human (Yes even human, there is a very real reason for this), and entity based communication. It's simple. Not everyone and everything is good. And neither can everyone and everything be trusted. Not even people.

Picture if you will standing there fine one moment, then speaking a whole other language the next, realizing the language you are speaking is actually Latin (based off your guidance and gut), realizing you understand what it means yet you doubt it (naturally) realizing something has possessed you and wants you and will stop at nothing to end you.

This happened to myself and a friend of mine. We both became possessed by an obvious evil being, he spoke Latin was possessed first and I had to talk him down and appeal to him as a human being until he could fight it. We thought mistakenly it was over. Not so. I spoke too soon, told my friend it was over- spoke way to soon and underestimated the intolerable thing. It entered me next, spoke it's Latin at my friend, tried to choke me with my own tongue and suffocate me (nice try thankfully due to my friend and my friend only no cigar)
My friend tried to do the same as me, appeal to my human nature- I could hear everything my friend said and wanted to speak to my friend but it wouldn't let me- would literally only allow hateful things I was not remotely thinking come out towards my friend, tried to choke me with my own tongue (it was forcing me to swallow it to put it point blank) I literally had to come to the point where I had to grab and hold my own tongue to avoid choking on it, my friend acted like I was being weird where mentally I cursed him and referred to him as "Idiot" (my friend that is).

Finally I got a moment's time and got it together to realize what the hateful spiteful ignorant thing was actually saying which I at the time did not understand what it even meant but after ya know walking my spiritual path have come to figure out what it means was and is:

Take it! Choke on the poison yourself! Choke on it and die! Go ahead choke on the poison yourself! Literally that is what the entity was saying in Latin, I translated this back when I was 24.

Come to find out it was referring to saint Benedicts medallion and the Latin written on it. Its an exorcism prayer. I came by a saint Benedicts medallion my father gave to me. My father started taking a belief in demons more seriously when he realized his father and my grandfather had a slew of saint Benedict medallions which we only found after my grandfathers death. The man was a stern strict man whom was a mason, ya know in a grange and a lodge? And despite seeming a skeptic, my grandfather (whom I did not get on well with but in some ways respect still..) a man who was not one to foolish whims, believed in these entities, realized they were evil, and kept a handful of saint Benedict medals within his home and in his possessions.

Winded. But people need to take these beings more seriously. They can not be healed contrary to popular belief. My guide my gut and God himself tells me this. I only write this because my guide, my angelic being and voice within, my light, screams at me that it is important for others to read it...

Despite I may not be taken seriously, and looked at as crazy and disbelieved my guide cares not how I feel about writing it. He tells me it is important to do so. I trust him.

Damn, that's some messed up stuff.... But if demons are real and aren't the biblical fallen angels, what exactly are they?
Old 29-03-2017, 05:55 PM
Knower

Demons are infact real.

Fallen Angels are the opposite of Archangels and Demons are the opposite of Angels.
as for "what" they are, they are basicly the opposite of Angels i guess. filled with darkness and negative energy, with the purpose of taking your soul
Old 29-03-2017, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle00333
Demons are infact real.

Fallen Angels are the opposite of Archangels and Demons are the opposite of Angels.
as for "what" they are, they are basicly the opposite of Angels i guess. filled with darkness and negative energy, with the purpose of taking your soul

But the question remains about their origins wether they were born as evil beings or are were indeed once good angels.
Old 29-03-2017, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Damn, that's some messed up stuff.... But if demons are real and aren't the biblical fallen angels, what exactly are they?

Ugh I had written or tried to edit in more of what I was trying to say but it appears my original response there was way too long enough (Hahaha obviously). I was trying to say I came face to face with a biblical fallen angel- They're called arch-demons- I scoffed at the arch demon who told me this saying it all seemed cut and dried and made perfect sense almost too much sense.

Arch demons are powerful like all other demons. They are like angels or rather the arch angels- Michael Raphael etc. With arch demons you have those like baal, what his face bozzlebub or whatever he likes to call himself.

While they can be scary they don't scare me half as much as the humaniod demons. You know how Christians believe in hell or heck? And that we as people are capable of committing sins (though what most consider sins is largely debated upon) ? We go to heck right? What is it most think a human incarnation becomes when one falls sins is judged and goes to heck? Those are what we must be aware of. As frightening as arch demons are- if they appear to you in arch-demon form as one in particular has to me; consider your blessings. You really don't want to see an incarnated human- turned demon.

I hate them literally. There is no way I can love entities like this. They have no want or interest in love or healing. These matters are no joke. I've spoken with an arch-demon in the woods in the flesh it gave its name. I never knew what his name meant until I heard it in a song realized it is a demonic name- looked it up years after the occurrence, and found the name exists to my surprise. I remember what it said to me what it looked like. Everything.

When Holly started speaking and writing about incarnate angels here at sf I took an open view but inwardly scoffed because I didn't feel I ever incarnated as in was born as an angel (of light not fallen) but in honesty have felt and realized I feel like one, but I never came face to face with an angel or arch angel until that night I came face to face with an arch demon. It sounds outta a horror movie like crazy, but I can not dispute it.

The jist of the matter- I may have been incarnated as an angel (not sure if this being is in actuality an arch or fallen angel it could be a fallen angel as she is a darker type angel) The night I met the arch demon an arch angel walked into me or my space physical body- in an effort to assist me with my work and path.

I know now both the angels names and in fact the arch-demon made the mistake of coming to my human self under no realization that I had no idea I was anything other than a human, called me by my angelic name I scoffed at it and told it my name was Sarah and nothing more or less. It asked if I seriously was not aware of who I was or if I was just messing with it and being wise- acted like this was a sense of humor I had and acted as if it knew me. It realized I was serious, scoffed at me, and said it couldn't believe I had no idea who I was. Said the source where it had acquired this information left out that I was unaware of my true self and sent it to me. It seemed irrate and surprised I did not "know" who I was. It seemed angry the source did not make it aware of this knowledge as knowing this beforehand would have made it easier for the being to catch me unaware. We spoke it said it could kill me I told it do so it told me it did not have permission it was there to harm my friend with me it had to separate us as we were too strong for it together.

We taled back and forth then when and as I was getting no where an arch angel showed up it said its name aloud the demon-arch demon was in fear said no what are you doing here- like I said horror movie. The arch angel had to enter me and take over in order for me to be rid of the thing, essentially. It was a walk in that hasn't left and seems to be here to guide me on my path.

I would really like to hear Holly's view on this.

I sound crazy, but in honesty this is what I have experienced, I am as displeased with it and feeling this way as I am sure many are just as displeased having to read it.

But yes essentially what Battle said Angels are more light whereas Demons are inclined to dark. Very dark. They do not even care of the light-nor care to hear of it.
Old 29-03-2017, 07:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
While they can be scary they don't scare me half as much as the humaniod demons. You know how Christians believe in hell or heck? And that we as people are capable of committing sins (though what most consider sins is largely debated upon) ? We go to heck right? What is it most think a human incarnation becomes when one falls sins is judged and goes to heck? Those are what we must be aware of it

Sorry I dont get that part... You mean those who go to heck are incarnated demons?
Old 29-03-2017, 07:54 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Sorry I dont get that part... You mean those who go to heck are incarnated demons?

the way Ive understood it, Demons used to be people, but they sold their soul in exchange for "freedom"

Kind of like "either endure your suffering, or give me your soul and I'll 'return your 'freedom' a bit early" except the freedom never comes back the way you thought; as you would imagine.
Old 29-03-2017, 08:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle00333
the way Ive understood it, Demons used to be people, but they sold their soul in exchange for "freedom"

Kind of like "either endure your suffering, or give me your soul and I'll 'return your 'freedom' a bit early" except the freedom never comes back the way you thought; as you would imagine.

Still a bit confused, but I see where she's going. Thanks.
Old 29-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Well ''Azeke'' kind of sounds like a name from some high/epic fantasy novel. But ''Bastion'' just reminds me of a tower-like defensive structure from strategy games.

I really loved the idea of letting my guides just duke it out and name themselves. I was getting very tired and exhausted with asking what is your name and getting I have no name. And riddles such as we use names to define things what is it you are seeking to define? And my question answered with further questions from my guides.

I was pleasantly surprised when my idea to just let them pick them out seemed to work, and even more surprised at the names that came up.

Bastion yes it is a defense on the corner of a building I sorta view it as a built in machine gun, kinda reminds me of a defense to take out waves of negative entities. It ultimately means protection and support.

I have no idea about Azeke hahahaha. My main guide Bastion the being of light (The one I get and see the most) seemed to be very serious about picking the name as if no other name would do. I only realized what the being wanted when I wrote down Bastion proceeded to question myself-did I mean Sebastion Image no, asked the being through out Bastion yes. Next name Sam No. George No anything No bastion Yes. Azeke (honestly came outta nowhere I made it up surprised to find a name meaning online although complete bull) so I ask my main guide Azeke in all seriousness No. Ask the green eyed one So Azeke I get an image of him sitting there eyes widen with delight like he literally wants to jump on the name Azeke Yes!

Myself and my guide of light Bastion... "Alright then, let's just nevermind him..." Bastion then in all seriousness states thought form- "Just let him have it..."

I literally had to try and keep myself from bursting out laughing out loud at the look on the Green eyed guides face when I gave him the name. He's all I'll take it!

The look on the light being Bastion's face.. eyebrow raised almost an eyeroll... just give it to him.

Needed less of a demon break and more of an original topic guide related post, and thought I'd respond to your post and comment on their names.
Old 31-03-2017, 12:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I really loved the idea of letting my guides just duke it out and name themselves. I was getting very tired and exhausted with asking what is your name and getting I have no name. And riddles such as we use names to define things what is it you are seeking to define? And my question answered with further questions from my guides.

I was pleasantly surprised when my idea to just let them pick them out seemed to work, and even more surprised at the names that came up.

Bastion yes it is a defense on the corner of a building I sorta view it as a built in machine gun, kinda reminds me of a defense to take out waves of negative entities. It ultimately means protection and support.

Now I can't help but imagine bastion to be some heavy gunner angel with a chaingun and rocket launcher.