Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-10-2022, 07:59 PM
Administrator
I Agree Starman well said

Namaste
Old 02-10-2022, 08:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Are images constructs too?

The word “construct” just means something that is constructed. Yes, images are constructs. Images are how
we create, our imagination is the creative principle at work within us. In the Christian Bible it says “we are
created in God’s image and likeness.” In my opinion the likeness is on the inside; it is that divine spark, or
inner light, that is within us all. The image is on the outside, look around you and all you will see are images,
shapes and forms that on a subatomic level are projected by energy, or light, or divine essence. The world that
humanity has created began in the imagination of human beings, and the natural world is in the image, or
imagination, of the divine.
Old 02-10-2022, 08:11 PM
Master

Is it of ego? I wanted things and saw it in my mind’s eye. I desired it all. But perhaps I have just been foolish. I know nothing of spirituality.
Old 02-10-2022, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Is it of ego? I wanted things and saw it in my mind’s eye. I desired it all. But perhaps I have just been foolish. I know nothing of spirituality.
In my opinion, most of what humanity has created has been about human ego. Ego makes us individuals, it gives the perception of the “I” or “me” of “my” being. For me, it is very important to humble my ego. Spiritually we can develop a perception that even though we are physically separate beings, we are one, and what I do to you I do to myself. Individuality is only a physical sensation; in my opinion ego thrives on individuality. What I have just said has nothing to do with “good” or “bad,” it is just all part of the duality of human existence.
Old 04-10-2022, 03:50 PM
Knower

There are lots of Utopian civilizations out there, vastly more evolved than us. Our density as a civilization is a matter of our mental and spiritual state of being, not from being made up of physical atoms. Beings can be just as dense physically as us, but nowhere near as dense spiritually and mentally. Here's proof from a man who met them in a near-death experience:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6_wOtNxHKc&t=19s

JoeColo
Old 05-10-2022, 09:15 AM
Knower

I see that my last post might be somewhat off-point, given the original question. However, it's not as far off, given the content of the posts to follow.

When I see a post that we are already in Utopia, I must respectfully ask, "are we even talking about the same planet?" This is an entirely alien concept to me, even more alien than how insanely difficult life on Earth is, for many people. ie, the war in Ukraine. Even though I was obviously born here, it's totally not what I'm used to. It's best for both me and the Earth for me to think as little as possible about the difficulties here, which I can do nothing about at best, and at worst might add even more negative energy to what's going on now.

--------------------------------------------

Regarding the original post, yes, Utopia is what the afterlife is supposed to be like. No, the afterlife is not in the boundaries of time and space, is not physical. I've heard there's no night there, it's always daytime.

JoeColo
Old 05-10-2022, 12:30 PM
Excerpt
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeColo
... how insanely difficult life on Earth is, for many people.
It's best for both me and the Earth for me to think as little as possible about the difficulties here,
add even more negative energy ...
But, I must say, tho you may not realize the power of words
- the words above added quite a bit of negativity to my experience this morning. :(
Big breath to let your whole post 'go'.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-10-2022, 05:01 PM
Master
JoeColo, life on Earth is only difficult because the majority of people on this earth are ego driven
and they impose their ego values on other people. There is a utopia right here on earth if only we had the
eyes to see it. What difficulty there is here on earth is not created by life rather it is created by human
beings. In my opinion planet Earth is a planet of awakening and it takes what seems like a long time for
most of us to awaken.

Utopia is an inner experience; it starts within us. It has nothing to do with our living conditions. There are
souls, or beings, that will go into the afterlife and be freaked out about that existence as well. Its’ not about
what is taking place on the outside; whether it is here on earth or beyond this earth; it is about from where
we are looking from within ourselves.

If a person sleep walks through life then they are apt to have nightmares during their waking hours. Each
person has that utopia inside of them. The utopia that a new born baby experiences when they enter this
world is still with us today regardless of our age. Dealing with what humanity has created, and continues to
create, is the only issue.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 05-10-2022, 05:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
life on Earth is only difficult because the majority of people on this earth are ego driven and they impose their ego values on other people. ...What difficulty there is here on earth is not created by life rather it is created by human beings. ... Utopia is an inner experience; it starts within us.
Very true, although we do have to consider the difficulties imposed on us by the fact that we live on a physically very dense planet in bodies which are subject to many limitations. This is all part of the challenge of human life.

And all the apparent limitations of the human body simply reflect our current level of consciousness. Reading about the lives of great yogis gives us a glimpse of the potential of what it means to be human, but few of us have the time and understanding and discipline to develop this potential.

But we can start by finding our own inner Utopia, our own source of peace and joy. This is not a selfish pursuit, this is not indifference to the widespread suffering we see all around us. This is really the only sane approach to living in a human body. Denying ourselves a wonderful life on a beautiful planet will do nothing to alleviate the suffering of others. Whereas if we can live in joy and peace then we cease to be part of the problem and we are now part of the solution.

Peace
Old 05-10-2022, 08:07 PM
Administrator
I agree with Both Starman and Iamthat

Namaste