Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 27-07-2014, 11:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Seeing the air vibrate?

Does anyone else get this, or know what it is? Lately when I'm still/centered (doing kriyas or crystal work) and am staring at a wall (especially a white wall) or ceiling I notice the air vibrates around me. When I first noticed it I thought "well maybe it's my eyelashes vibrating from energy in my eyelids or something", because I see it more around the edges of my periphery vision. But I've been noticing it more and more and I waved my hand across my face this morning and the air around it vibrated as it moved in front of me. So it wasn't only in my periphery. It's pretty weird. Also it can't be my eyelashes because my eyelashes are dark brown.. and the vibrations look like waves of light instead.

Anyone know what it is? Am I seeing a higher dimension or something?
Old 27-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Master
Hey Scarlett,

I also get this vibrating energy? Really don't know what to call it and haven't paid much attention, as it's almost always present... also noticed this energy in objects around me, as well as in the air.

I'm interested in the possible explanations you may receive....we shall see....
Old 27-07-2014, 12:45 PM
Guide

Talking

Keep it mind energy surrounds us at all times. You're mind is clear during these times, naturally when less focus is placed on material, more focus will be cause you to be more aware of energy around...do not forget your own energy, it will influence the type of energy you experience around yourself.
Old 27-07-2014, 04:53 PM
comforting

I put a similar post up myself not to long ago as have begun to experience this myself so ur not alone , i was also told my some1 on this forum that its energy from objects that surround us ...
Old 29-07-2014, 10:39 AM
Master

Yes..I see “air vibrations“ also
Old 15-08-2014, 10:11 AM
Deactivated Account

I can confirm this is clairvoyancy. Today I used sodalite on my throat to clear out the blockages there but as it's also a third eye stone after about ten minutes of use the light vibrations were extremely strong and everything else faded out and all I could see for a couple of minutes was just fast fluctuating waves of light. It's very curious.. I wonder what it is. Obviously everything is made of Light.. and my physical eyes couldn't possibly be seeing something moving so fast.. I wonder if it's my aura...
Old 02-09-2014, 02:39 PM
coffeekid

I've seen those "air vibrations" too since I was a kid. I never paid much attention, I just thought it was some weird thing with my eyes...
Old 08-09-2014, 04:48 AM
Suspended
Yea I have seen what you are talking about normally its out the corner of my eyes but I have also seen it happen in front of me honestly I don't know what it is exactly.