Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 16-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Charles is a professional therapist I gather...?

Hi Gem, yes he is.

I will add though that my reason for posting about him was due to the suggestion that a large amount of progress cannot be made in a small amount of time.

I will also add that I have made huge leaps in my personal growth working with a very wise crystal healer. Charles started the process; working with my healer friend has taken it deeper and made bigger real life, quantifiable, differences to my life. Sometimes the work has taken a long time, sometimes the shifts have been very swift. I have also found great but subtle changes when working with bach flower remedies.

In the end we have to find the people who and the methods that can help us in our own way. For some that is in recognised trades such as doctors and psychotherapists, for others it is in ways that others may see as mumbo jumbo. The important thing is to keep one's personal power and an open mind to what is, and just as importantly, what isn't working long term.
Old 16-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Master
[quote=Sungirl]Hi Gem, yes he is.

I will add though that my reason for posting about him was due to the suggestion that a large amount of progress cannot be made in a small amount of time.[quote]

I thought we already talked about this and I responded by saying something like if the crux of the issue is found then the rest follows through quite quickly.

Quote:
I will also add that I have made huge leaps in my personal growth working with a very wise crystal healer. Charles started the process; working with my healer friend has taken it deeper and made bigger real life, quantifiable, differences to my life. Sometimes the work has taken a long time, sometimes the shifts have been very swift. I have also found great but subtle changes when working with bach flower remedies.

I'm pleaased to hear it, but I wouldn't coerce anyone into fasle hopes.

Quote:
In the end we have to find the people who and the methods that can help us in our own way. For some that is in recognised trades such as doctors and psychotherapists, for others it is in ways that others may see as mumbo jumbo. The important thing is to keep one's personal power and an open mind to what is, and just as importantly, what isn't working long term.

I'm more concerned about people who come to a forum and pretend they have the nouse to deal with clinically depressed people. The forum has rules against it, but for some reason, they are not enforced.

To talk about the issue in a general way of conversation is one thing, that's positive, but this thread offers false hope to people who might be vunerable, and I intend to do all I can to prevent that.
Old 17-09-2012, 02:18 AM
I love my Twin Soul

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sungirl
hey there ILove... Can I ask, do you believe that negative energy in the place around you is the only cause of depression?

This is a genuine question with a desire to understand your viewpoint.

BTW, I think it is great that you desire to help people, the world needs more people who want to give back.

Hi, Like I have said before in my Posts I feel there are other reasons as well that can cause it, I have also said that I am not an expert. I have been through it and still get depressed sometimes when I have been exposed to Toxic Stress again. However at least I know what is causing it and can do something to try and get rid of it. The troubles is for the last few years I have not been able to heal myself. There will be some reason for it I know and hope that some day I will find out why. Others have also sent me healing and it has not worked for me. However to get back to what you asked. I feel there are lot's of things that cause depression, Drugs and Alcohol will certainly not help. I also feel that all the Chemicals that we are unwittingly consuming are also one of the big causes of it. I have spent years studying horses and how their mental attitude changes when exposed to Chemical Spray and that. They would change from being quite tractable to being to being nervous wreaks in a few short weeks. I feel that once our Glands are affected which supply all the different Hormones that we require in the right doses every thing gets all mixed up. So yes there are I feel lot's of things and reasons that can cause us to be depressed and I most likely have only touched on a few of them. My main reason in posting this Thread was to make people aware of some of them. I also feel that they can also cause Ill Health if some thing is not done about them as they are dragging people Immune System down to fight against Disease. In some counties I have read that the land has to be tested for Toxic Energies before they are allowed to build there. It only takes me about half an hour to do a test to see if anyone has been exposed to them if I have the right information, ie, photo and full name. Skype would also be good as I could get a good feeling for the person and could do a quick test while the person waited online. To clear it from their property, if I can, I need an address, if that is not possible at least the country that they come from. If I can't remove it from their environment it is a waste of my time trying to clear it from the person as they just absorb it all over again and it can take many hours of treatments to try and get rid of it. I hope that has helped a bit. Blessings and Joy to every one, Clarrie
Old 17-09-2012, 02:39 AM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi I am back again, I have just read what Gem has written and he is determined to take me down. I am not claiming that I can cure people of Depression, all I am saying is what I have found something that might be making their Depression worse. All I try to do is Clear some of the Toxic Stress away from them and their living environment and maybe give them some hope that someone cares enough to try and help them. Gem, you seem to be the only fly in the ointment so to speak,you are like a dog with a bone, you wont let it go will you. What a shame you would not use that energy helping others too. I would have to admit I really can't be bothered anymore even answering you. I would rather be using the time to do something that might help others. So get off your high horse please. Thank goodness there are some other caring people out there. I just hope you will one day see the light. I send Love and Light to those who care and need it, Clarrie .
Old 18-09-2012, 09:43 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Here is a site that I feel tells you all about what might be harming you, Blessings to all, Clarrie

http://www.dyarrow.org/sacredspace/NoxiousEnergies.htm
Old 25-09-2012, 02:47 AM
Seeker
Wow thank you so much! I'm quite humbled and honored that you'd take so much time on a stranger, seriously thank you. I actually did note that my consciousness has been taking a pleasant shift slowly and my struggles are getting alot easier almost non-existant! I don't know what to say... Thank you for pulling me back out of the darkness and granting me the ability to see my own light... Blessings to you!!!
Old 25-09-2012, 03:08 AM
Seeker
To gem:
I was never promised anything by twin soul just offered positive energies and likely lent some of her personal angels at times and though the results of these things are too tangible to measure I can only contribute my personal experience with her which was extremely positive and beneficial. I was stuck in a rut for like 5 months after relapsing and was becoming quite depressed. I sought help by coming to this site, was graciously guided to twin flame and was lovingly helped. I'm not going to contribute the entire improvement of my quality of life to her assistance as it takes intention and choice on my part and of course a whole gambit of variables. But I can tell you this, what I attempted on my own for almost half a year and made no progress if anything retrograded into a deeper and deeper darkness was quite quickly reversed and actually for the most part completely subsided. I am back at where I want to be and am in peace and abundance due to my restored perception, which I can and will contribute to the kindness of twin flame so you can play politics all you want but couldn't you being doing something more positive with your time? Like sending light and love to places or people in darkness! Lol just kidding (perhaps...) but seriously she's not selling anything, promising anything, or doing anything wrong (by all means) so I urge you to rise above such petty conflict and lets us focus more on consciously creating a better tomorrow with our actions today, and to keep our focus on unifying instead of separating. Thanks again flame! I personally had a beautiful and uplifting shift in perception that steered me back on my life path and for that I am eternally grateful. Blessings and peace to all things in existence and not!
Old 25-09-2012, 09:13 AM
I love my Twin Soul

Thank you for all your kinds words. I don't really do anything as I is all done through God and the Higher Powers. I just try and direct it to where it is needed if I can. Soul Love to all, Clarrie
Old 25-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Master
Depression can be debilitating and the more you think about how miserable you are the worse it gets.

A lack of self esteem can be a root cause.Others can be a sense of hopelessness caused by seemingly insurmountable life's problems.

I have found with times in my life after major trauma like family death etc Geting so busy with something you dont have time for anything helps shift your mind off your issues long enough to heal a bit.
Voluntary work helps lots with the feeling of worthlessness.

It is hard to feel worthless and sad while someone is praising you for helping out. Other people around you raise their opinion of you too which makes you feel better again.
Old 26-09-2012, 08:54 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi, I agree with what you say about keeping busy when you are depressed. What I am talking about though is what is causing us to feel that way in the first place. What drags us down so low that all the paths that lead up wards look so steep, like climbing mountains all the time instead of having a down hill run. I still have depression because these days I can not cleanse the Toxic Stress from myself. I used to be able too heal myself and it was great to feel no pain. Then about 7 or 8 years ago it stopped working for me so I have to put up with everything. I wonder if I have to go through the suffering so that I know what other people are feeling as there must be a reason for it. That is one of the reasons that I like to keep busy with helping others so that I don't have so much time to feel sorry for myself. It is worse of course when I am affected by new Toxic Stress though like I was a few months ago so that it built up in me again until I managed to clear it with the help of my Twin Soul. When we are living in Toxic Energies all the time we are only going to get dragged down again so I have to try and clear it from a persons Living Environment and or Working Environment first before I even start trying to cleanse it from the person. Love and Light to all. Clarrie