Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 31-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Buzz

Hi Clarrie

Just continue to do what you are drawn to do. You are obviously a very caring and loving person. The world needs more like you. People simply react in the way they react, thats one thing you can't do much about. All the best.
Old 31-08-2012, 09:58 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
Hi Clarrie

Just continue to do what you are drawn to do. You are obviously a very caring and loving person. The world needs more like you. People simply react in the way they react, thats one thing you can't do much about. All the best.

Hi, Thank you for those kind words, I just try to do my best for that. I just try to do the best I can for my fellow human beings and Animals, only wish I could do more. Always trying to improve though. Blessings and Hope, Clarrie
Old 06-09-2012, 01:29 AM
I love my Twin Soul

I found this Site which might explain a bit more about Noxious and other types of Harmful Energies that are bad for us. It mainly talks about Animals but Humans are affected by the same things. Might help youto understand a bit more about what I am trying to inform people about as there are so many things that can drag us down so that everything seems insurmountable. However there is always a way out if we look for it. The Mole Hills don't need to look like Mountains as half the battle is won when we know what might be making us feel bad. Blessings, Clarrie.

http://www.holistichorse.com/Environ...around-us.html
Old 06-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sungirl
Would that be my post?

If it was I'll share more.

I was in a bad relationship which led to me being depressed amongst other things. The reason my choice of relationship was so bad was because of the harm done to me by my first boyfriend along with my relationship with my father. I made choices and took actions that led to me being with the wrong guy.

Yeah, sometimes one thing can set us on a path that isn't such fun. I did a similar thing.

Quote:
In the few weeks that I was seeing Charles he had me work on my relationship with my father but he also, in the space of 15 minutes in one session led me to let go of the damage I was clinging onto from my first boyfriend. Yes there had been weeks working up to it, but he helped me go from wanting to literally kill him on sight to be able to accept that he was also damaged and that I didn't need to define myself by what he did to me.

That's unreal, and usually when the causal event is resolved the rest kinda follows hrough pretty quickly. I had something like that happen to me.

Quote:
think I was seeing Charles for something like 12 weeks and the healing that occurred in that time was immense. Yes, there was a lot more work to do and I was still in the bad relationship 6 years later but he worked miracles with me and was amazing!!!

I am now out of that bad relationship and married to a great guy. I don't know if I could have done that without the foundation that Charles gave me!

Charles is a professional therapist I gather...?
Old 06-09-2012, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love my Twin Soul
I started this thread because I felt I was being guided too. I was considering going of the Forum after trying to help people that had written in that said they were feeling very down and needed help to find a way out. Like I said before in one of my posts, if people think this is a bad Thread to have on here I will ask for it to be taken off. I know some of you would just rather sit back and do nothing,ie,offer smart remarks. However I am sure the caring ones of you would like to help lend a hand. I am getting nothing out of it. I just though that if someone was living and or working somewhere that was making them feel worse maybe I could help them at least consider it. I didn't start the Thread to upset people. My Soul is fill of love and I feel that someone out there might need some of of it turned in their direction. However the main purpose of the Thread was to make people aware of what is out there that could be dragging them down. I don't profess to be an expert, just someone who has gone through it, At least now when I get down a bit I know where to look to find what is causing it. Maybe some of you who sit there and criticize would be better looking to see how they could help someone, spread some love to someone who needs it. I have spent about 16 years studying this on people and animals and I can assure you it is very wide spread around the world. Like I said, I am not an expert but at least I am willing to try to help, are YOU. Love and Light, Clarrie.

I'm not besotted by the 'I feel guided' and the 'love and light's'...

I doubt you are qualified or capable and that vunerable people are put at risk as the right precautions are neglected.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:40 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Gem
Do you enjoy being obnoxious. Most people enjoy trying to help others but you seem to only want to knock anyone who tries. Did you have an unhappy upbringing and you are trying to take it out on everyone else? Maybe if you were to offer help to someone you might find that you get enjoyment out of it. There might be some hope for you yet then, not much but some.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love my Twin Soul
Gem
Do you enjoy being obnoxious. Most people enjoy trying to help others but you seem to only want to knock anyone who tries. Did you have an unhappy upbringing and you are trying to take it out on everyone else? Maybe if you were to offer help to someone you might find that you get enjoyment out of it. There might be some hope for you yet then, not much but some.

I tell it straight, but aren't abnoxious. I'm with darkly depressed people and as buzz was saying, medication problems and addictions, I do what I can and work to improve my effectiveness. I'm very real world.

Asking me to divulge my personal traumas on an open thread is a very bad idea, it's detrimental, and the ensuing derision has no place at all.

Good to see it becoming more real and not all flashing with fairy lights.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:24 AM
amy green

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I'm not besotted by the 'I feel guided' and the 'love and light's'...
You have a problem with love and light Gem?
Old 15-09-2012, 07:56 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hello Again Everyone Out There, I see there has been just on 700 of you read this Thread. That was the reason that I was guided to Post it as it is important that we find the main reason for illness. I know we should go and see an expert to help us over the bad parts but it is also important that we find the cause and try to do something about it as well. Your living or working environment maybe clear of anything. However you now know that there could be something under lying it all. The more Wireless things that we get in our lives are certainly not making things any better though. Add that to the pressure of everyday living and it all makes more stress. Every body that I have checked so far has I feel, been badly affected by some sort of Toxic Energies or Chemicals. If everyone that has read this Thread was to tell at least two other people that they know what might be in their Environment, maybe even before they get to the stage of needing help, what a great service you could be doing them. As they say, Forewarned is Forearmed. I am not an Expert, just someone who wants to help their fellow man if and when I can ,so don't be shy in asking any Questions, I am only a PM away. Blessings, Clarrie
Old 16-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Sungirl

hey there ILove... Can I ask, do you believe that negative energy in the place around you is the only cause of depression?

This is a genuine question with a desire to understand your viewpoint.

BTW, I think it is great that you desire to help people, the world needs more people who want to give back.