Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Knower
Near Death Experience of a Neurosurgeon: A must watch!

Hi everyone. I don't like posting on here after I found out I can't post anything on this site about psychedelics or entheogens. Not even in the shamanism section, but this is a really good one that I think you all should see and know about.

Near Death Experience of a Neurosurgeon: A must watch!
http://youtu.be/4qUGV4n23dY

Give me a thumbs up in the comments section @david14433

Why is this experience so important? ..... Because the guy who had the NDE was a Neurosurgeon. And the father of NDE research Doctor Raymond Moody had this to say about the Neurosurgeon Eben's experience in his new book "Proof of the Afterlife"

Dr Eben Alexander's near-death experience is the most astounding I have heard in more than four decades of studying this phenomenon. In my opinion, Dr Alexander is living proof of an afterlife. The extraordinary circumstances of his illness and his impeccable credentials make it very hard to formulate a mundane explanation for his case. For me, it is difficult to shake the feeling that his experience was somehow divinely ordained. Dr. Alexander's book Proof of Heaven deserves to be a major international bestseller, and I believe it will be.
I am confident that Dr. Alexander's story will capture worldwide interest. It will inspire many to accept that there really is life after death. I suspect his book will be a global game-changer. It has seismic implications and may help humanity arrive at a more accurate understanding of life's true meaning and purpose in the larger sense.
Dr. Eben Alexander's near-death experience stands as perhaps one of the crown jewels of all near-death experiences. The knowledge of what he experienced raises the bar for serious investigators and pundits. It marks the beginning of a new era of rational investigation of humankind's deepest mystery, life after death."
--- Raymond Moody, MD, PhD, author of Life Beyond Life, 1974, and "father of the field" of Near-Death Experience studies

As you can see this is an obvious good read from the get go. So I encourage all of you to buy or check out at the library Dr Eben Alexander's new book. It will be out in stores in North America October 23, 2012. Hope you all check it out.

Peace.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Nada

Beautiful.
There is another neuro/ortho surgeon whose near death experience book is released. "to heaven and back" by mary oneal
She also experienced death and after life.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:45 AM
Sundialed

Not to **** on your parade but I already realize I am living life after death right now. Maybe it will help people who are locked into physical reality.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:33 AM
Knower
No you didn't rain in on our parade Sundialed. But thanks for commenting all of you.