Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Master
Angel1 Sensitivity

How do you all handle when you have become very sensitive in every day life as well as just looking at photos or being online such as on Facebook or other websites?

Lately, especially today its overwhelming me, just looking at photos has me reeling and not in a good way. I changed my theme on a few of my inboxes in different emails I have and they made me very uncomfortable and had to change them to something else (some where photos of scenery) and after changing the colors or theme I felt suddenly better. Makes me feel OCD but its nothing to do with it.

I do shield and ask my angels and guides for help and after doing so I always feel better. I have also removed a lot of pages I have "liked" on Facebook and this has helped a lot. Anyone else have any suggestions?

The feelings I have gotten were fear, dread, confusion, a sense of being lost and just a very uncomfortable feeling inside of me.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 01-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Ascender

It looks like you don't resonate or align with that state of being any longer. The whole social on-line scene where everyone shows off is not everyone's cup of tea.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:25 PM
LightFilledHeart

I would have to agree with ROM, as it does indeed sound as though it is not a good energetic mix. I don't need to know the reasons when that happens to me... I trust what I'm feeling and remove myself from the source of those feelings. Sensitivity is poo-pooed in some circles, but I consider it a good thing. I'm always aware of how I'm feeling and responding to stimuli, and I take action based on those deep and underlying gut feelings.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Master
Thanks ROM and HeartLight, I found my source and I am fine and will continue to be fine. (((hugs)))

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 02-09-2012, 02:34 AM
Mathew

I understand we are going through a conscious change at this point in time in human history which will disrupted our everyday life to the extent you mentioned. It's a vibratory change of our whole being spiritually & physically so we are going to feel quite strange for no apparent reason & it's this not knowing why that makes it so hard to cope with.

Love
Mathew