Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-12-2010, 04:23 AM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomD
Is it possible to see humans or animals in there physical bodies (asleep for example) when we are travelling in the astral?
Yes .
Old 27-12-2010, 05:05 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomD
Thats a brilliant reply, thank you Ev.

I have some many questions! Its destroying me they cant all be answered at once!

Is it possible to see humans or animals in there physical bodies (asleep for example) when we are travelling in the astral?

- Thanks! Tom

Yep! The first time I saw my own body it kinda freaked me out! I could see my wife laying next me. We were lying back to back; it was kind of peaceful to look at. It was the first time I knew I was more than I thought I was. It became more of a reality when I chose to open my eyes in the physical and everything I saw outside my body was still exactly the same.
Old 27-12-2010, 10:59 AM
TomD

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
Yep! The first time I saw my own body it kinda freaked me out! I could see my wife laying next me. We were lying back to back; it was kind of peaceful to look at. It was the first time I knew I was more than I thought I was. It became more of a reality when I chose to open my eyes in the physical and everything I saw outside my body was still exactly the same.

So I can go to anyones house and check up on the people I love and worry about?
Old 27-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Sangress

Quote:

In my opinion, yes.

I've actually APed during times where I know someone who I know is in danger, but I cannot get a hold of them in any physical way.

By APing I was able to check up on my mothers friend immediately after he had a car accident, while he was on his way to the hospital. It was a relief to see him breathing.
Old 27-12-2010, 08:44 PM
TomD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
In my opinion, yes.

I've actually APed during times where I know someone who I know is in danger, but I cannot get a hold of them in any physical way.

By APing I was able to check up on my mothers friend immediately after he had a car accident, while he was on his way to the hospital. It was a relief to see him breathing.

Extremely interesting. Thank-you.
Old 27-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:

I know you're probably aware of this, but just keep in mind that violating the privacy of others isn't tolerated.. meaning if you go to see people only because you wish to be a peeping Tom (oh, goodness, no pun intended - I swear).. you won't be able to see them.

But I know you mean well. This won't be a problem for you.

~Ev