Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Master
Hey Chrysaetos,

Any idea why the Egyptian government doesn't allow digging under the Sphinx? There's supposed to be a library under there, according to Edgar Cacey.
Old 20-11-2010, 03:03 PM
grazier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Grazier,

What a fascinating tale!! I am enthralled! So eventually all thirteen of the original skulls are to come into your possession, and at that time will mankind be ready to make the leap into the species we are said to be evolving to... homo luminous? I find this information positively thrilling! How blessed you are to be the recipient of the skulls... what a great honor and responsibility it must be! I will go read more in your scrapbook..thank you for sharing all this with me XOXOXO

LFH

Hello Light,
I didn't meant that THE thirteen skulls will come into my possession - what I meant was that eventually I will acquire thirteen skulls that will correspond to the 13 ancients and they will link with the ancients and my ancestors.

The twelve ancient skulls will be uncovered and it is then that the thirteenth will be put into place and mankind will then receive enlightenment and redemption.

Blessings

grazier xxxxx
Old 20-11-2010, 03:26 PM
grazier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Hey Chrysaetos,

Any idea why the Egyptian government doesn't allow digging under the Sphinx? There's supposed to be a library under there, according to Edgar Cacey.

Hello Uma,

There is indeed a library under the Sphinx but it won't be reached by digging. When Atlantis sank it was connected to the Sphinx by underground rivers and passages that were deep under the ground and they led to the Library which contained the knolwedge and wisdom of the Universe and its Mysteries, also the Mysteries of the Eternal One.

When Atlantis sank Thoth rescued the High Priests and took them to Egypt in a 'spaceship' which was in reality a crystal skull, used as a transporter through portals which it opened. This skull was named Exodus.

Thoth then placed Exodus under the Sphinx, to guard the library and the entrance to the Halls of Amenti. The entrance to the Sphinx could only be opened by persons that held the key of the knowledge, given to them by Thoth and other Beings of Light and the High Priests of Atlantis. Thoth then built the Great Pyramid and linked it through underground passages and chambers to the Sphinx. He placed a crystal pyramid in the apex of the Great Pyramid.

One of the descendants of one of the High Priests, a High Priestess, a princess named Manero was given the key to the libraries. She entered the chamber and found Edoxus, who her father had worked with it in Atlantis. She took him and was his caretaker. When she died he was buried with her.

Her tomb was found and looted by an Egyptologist and his loot included Exodus. He hid the tomb again and kept it secret. He had the artefacts shipped to New York, disguised as a crate containing a car, on the ill fated maiden voyage of the Titanic. This is the reason that the Titanic sank - the skull was to be misused for selfish purposes. Exodus now rests on the ocean bed in the North Atlantic.

A stone stelea was placed in between the paws of the sphinx. On the stela there are two lions, back to back. This is the code for the key to the Halls. When Exodus is recovered he must be placed in place between the paws of the Sphinx = this will then open the Library and the Halls of the Universe. When he is found this will signal all of the caretakers of the crystal skulls (ancients) to take their charges to their own sacred centres of Light of origin. These centres are portals to the stars and planets, to the Universe and this is when the prophecy will be fulfilled by the Rainbow Warriors. Each of the sacred sites is aligned with its planet of origin.

This is how it has been given to me, I have had confirmations and synchronicities that have worked out so, in my opinion there is truth in it.

This is for you to make up your own mind.

Blessings

grazier
Old 23-11-2010, 08:40 AM
Suspended

this is amazing!
Old 23-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
I can only find this information on New Age websites, and some conspiracy forums. Surprise?

No.

There was no (New Agey version of) Atlantis, and crystal skulls are man-made.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_skull

Well... there ya go then. Under investigation these are shown to be what they are.
Old 23-11-2010, 08:03 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
Hello Light,
I didn't meant that THE thirteen skulls will come into my possession - what I meant was that eventually I will acquire thirteen skulls that will correspond to the 13 ancients and they will link with the ancients and my ancestors.

The twelve ancient skulls will be uncovered and it is then that the thirteenth will be put into place and mankind will then receive enlightenment and redemption.

Blessings

grazier xxxxx

Oh, I see! Forgive my misinterpretation... I understand what you're saying now. I hope I live to see the day when the 13th skull is put into place!
Old 23-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Master
Won't it be great when that 13th skull is put in place?
Spiritlite.
Old 23-11-2010, 09:49 PM
RAMMSTein

Cool beans!!!
Old 24-11-2010, 01:25 AM
Master
Ultra that's a great question I can't wait for the answer, birth planet that sounds amazing.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-11-2010, 03:11 PM
grazier

Lightbulb

Hello Spiritlite and Ultra-violet,

I received my original birth planet and some information about it an my work and life there after meditating. I wasn't even asking, thinking about or meditating about it.

I often get things after meditating. I feel the urge to write and things just flow through me then. This is not automatic writing, I don't personally put much stock on automatic writing, it is usually your own subconscious giving unconscious thoughts. I am a channel and as such most of my words are channelled.

I know that a lot of my writings are right because I always get physical confirmation of them in some way.

Believe it or not I was reading a book about telescopes and their development prior to meditating!

Probably your best way of finding out is to meditate and ask your doorkeeper for the information and then watch for synchronicities.

Blessings

grazier