Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-04-2019, 01:55 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado

I see, or read about your spiritual experiences..with these people, dreams, synchronicity, ECT.

I have heard this line before. It is from people who do not believe in love, they don't love themselves and have never felt this type of love for themselves or from another therefore no on else is allowed to.

If you were awake you would know that dreamtime is real time. Do not disrespect people's souls by denying their dreamtime experiences
Old 18-04-2019, 02:16 PM
Guide

Colorado, I share some of your opinions. I avoid commenting on Twin Flame posts because no one here wants to hear that perhaps TF isn't what it's made out to be.

I believe in Twin Flames. BUT I believe that only a very small number of persons can/will/plan to meet each other on this Earth, in this lifetime. It makes me shake my head when posts pop up "Is this my Twin Flame?" "Are we Twin Flames?" It seems that the concept has been embraced by the masses and each person WANTS to believe that their (often dysfunctional partner/intended) IS their Twin Flame. Seems like each person is HUNTING for their Twin Flame, as if it's a global Easter egg hunt.

There are so many TF posts related to bad behavior, waiting for TF to open their eyes, learn lessons, grow. Or lamenting how long it takes for self-work to lead to reunion. I don't believe most TF are intended to form a lasting union here. They're here for the Greater Good, not for some fantasy fairytale.

And with that I shall exit this thread, as I'm sure my opinions are not wanted here. I just had to take a stand beside you, Colorado.
Old 18-04-2019, 04:04 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra

You made my day brighter.

Hooray, i was useful!
Old 18-04-2019, 07:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
I avoid commenting on Twin Flame posts because no one here wants to hear

you know what they say about assuming things

I wondered who my mom's twin was I thought it was her best friend then discovered it was her biological brother

no one here is in fairy lala land
Old 18-04-2019, 07:38 PM
Ascender

Idk I can accept where the op is at in his/her journey.

For me Im as certain as the grass being green that it is real. Think about it this way. If you think of your microcosmic orbit being circular, then joining to your opposite half at the “connection” point technically creates the symbol for infinity. I dont believe you can sustain your memories through the veil without your other half to feed you their infinite energy and keep you awake. Everything is built on duality...magnetics, electrons/protons, matter antimatter....

Why would love be any different when our bodies are built by the same stuff and the brain is an electromagnet?
Old 19-04-2019, 06:51 AM
Newbie ;)

I agree - I don’t believe it’s as common as so many claim. I just have a differing view of what a twin flame is. It doesn’t mean that anyone else who feels differently is wrong - they’re just at a different point in their understanding - neither one wrong or right. To me a twin flame would be another soul who is in harmony with my own, with a mission to Love ALL. It would be two coming together as One to help elevate the collective, by being an inspiration in Love.
Old 19-04-2019, 01:24 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
you know what they say about assuming things

I wondered who my mom's twin was I thought it was her best friend then discovered it was her biological brother

no one here is in fairy lala land

I'm not assuming anything lol. I have been blasted before in other Twin Flame threads for daring to suggest horrendous self-serving behavior is likely to be best labeled "bad behavior" instead of "it's a Twin Flame thing."
Old 19-04-2019, 01:24 PM
Guide

Duplicate post
Old 19-04-2019, 01:52 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
I'm not assuming anything lol. I have been blasted before in other Twin Flame threads for daring to suggest horrendous self-serving behavior is likely to be best labeled "bad behavior" instead of "it's a Twin Flame thing."
Quite. It's a set of beliefs that have to be shared pretty rigorously by two people (which to me is a big ask. Words allow people to pretend they're on the same path when they usually aren't, as seen from the gestural viewpoint). Interesting that it involves the spirituality of two rather than the individual hence it's pretty rare.

The initiator can see potential; can proselyte. But the prey has to be receptive and have a deeper spiritual base to enjoin. They have to have a partial soul that meshes with that of the proposer.

Being a chaser in the UK could mean you get done for stalking if the victim so wishes.
Old 19-04-2019, 02:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Quite. It's a set of beliefs that have to be shared pretty rigorously by two people (which to me is a big ask. Words allow people to pretend they're on the same path when they usually aren't, as seen from the gestural viewpoint). Interesting that it involves the spirituality of two rather than the individual hence it's pretty rare.

The initiator can see potential; can proselyte. But the prey has to be receptive and have a deeper spiritual base to enjoin. They have to have a partial soul that meshes with that of the proposer.

Being a chaser in the UK could mean you get done for stalking if the victim so wishes.

as i've said man times before, the problem for me with such statements is that I lived 25 years with the twin flame experience before I even knew that it was a problem others faced as well, let alone that there was a convenient name for it. So when I ran across the name it wasn't as a convenient belief to buy, it was as finally finding a description for very real experiences that before than had just existed in kind of a void.

But I guess you won't listen to me THIS time either. Because like everyone else, you have your own beliefs but yours are written to discount this whole experience as being merely a belief.