Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-04-2012, 09:01 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
The unknown self is not known to the surface mind... but it is known to itself. As our awareness courageously expands and deepens beyond the familiar zones of what is known through the senses and through thought, these kinds of discoveries happen.

Xan
I could say something and claim its truth, but no.. i'll just keep looking, and brushing aside deceased claims..

Be well..
Old 17-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
The unknown self is not known to the surface mind... but it is known to itself. As our awareness courageously expands and deepens beyond the familiar zones of what is known through the senses and through thought, these kinds of discoveries happen.

Xan
Yes! - Freeing me from my old calcified constricting thought patterns in the discovery.

This is the utility of transcendence.
Old 18-04-2012, 02:30 AM
Administrator
Hello

I be more of the train of thought that it is all already known to us. There be no such thing or place of the unknow we are just yet to open to that place again is all. If we go deep enough we can find the answers but that takes maybe many lifetimes of work.

I so feel we come in as the sum parts of the greater whole but we are so conditioned early on that the body is "ONE" individual being or thing and we do not open to more.

I know it all and I know nothing at all its a perception is it not ?

Lynn
Old 18-04-2012, 02:58 AM
Master
Lynn: ...we are just yet to open to that place again is all. If we go deep enough we can find the answers..

Yes... opening and going deeper transforms the unknown into the known.

Xan

Old 23-04-2012, 03:25 AM
Sundialed

We always show our true colours don't we? We can't hide anything.
Old 23-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundialed
We always show our true colours don't we? We can't hide anything.
I think we can hide anything we want - and the truth of us is in the hiding.
Old 23-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
I think we can hide anything we want - and the truth of us is in the hiding.

What I was hoping for others to get at is that our other aspects of ourselves, our unknown selves, who already have had way more experience of being human and beyond, they know when we are being true to ourselves or not, because they have already lived it.

Somewhat similar to when you know your kids are lying to you, but if the kids don't listen and fess up, it's usually best to learn on our own anyway.

Sorry for not providing much info in the beginning, I like to see how others will take things.

So of course we can hide anything we want...

But with your response in mind, I have learned a cool lesson from one of the most ancient extant civilizations on Earth says that to purge your mind you have to confess everything to your loved ones, every single thought you had during the day, every single action you took, now think of that, if you truly practiced that how could you not become a better person? It's a practice they have mastered and they have lived in an ordered garden for millenia, obviously fessin is not the sole reason why they live in a responsible manner, but it does transform you into harmony.

So yes we can hide things, and the truth of us is in all that we show and hide, but for harmony to be achieved we shouldn't hide anything.

"The Kogis view all wrong behaviour – and licentiousness is
definitely wrong behaviour – as being out of harmony with the world. It
follows that it must be part of a pattern, and to correct it the Mama
must help the wrongdoer trace back his actions and find the key to the
pattern. This is the process which the Kogi translate as ‘confession’. The
acts are merely a symptom of a deeper problem. The wrongdoer has
gone wrong in aluna (thought), in the relationship between thought and action,
otherwise he would not be behaving in this way. Mama Santos’s advice
was therefore, ‘You should go to the Mamas and confess. Confess well
so that you stop acting like this.’"

When we hide things, the world is thrown off balance.

So we shall bring that truth forward.

You may not, but don't think I am arguing with you, the internet comes with ambiguities. If I am right I believe I am complimenting your quote.