Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Master

Soul calls

I have heard of this a couple of times. I don't quite buy the concept, so I am asking you guys what your OWN EXPERIENCES are with this.

Best explanation I could find is at http://www.psi-zone.net/FFT/soulcall.htm . If you feel that is a wrong description of if then feel free to explain.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:47 PM
silent whisper

As an empath I can relate to that....

Trusting the feelings to share, reach out, provide messages, follow through with intutive calls...and feelings when its more than your own to share...I have visions, messages through spirit to share at times..some have been rather intense and you know you cant ignore...I guess I trust what I feel to share...
Old 08-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I have heard of this a couple of times. I don't quite buy the concept, so I am asking you guys what your OWN EXPERIENCES are with this.

Best explanation I could find is at http://www.psi-zone.net/FFT/soulcall.htm . If you feel that is a wrong description of if then feel free to explain.

there is many case scenerios where our soul calls for help.. I believe.

1. a person can be in a bad place and God knows and sends an angel to them in spirit. (dreams are easiest for us to recieve information)

2. a soul knows another soul - even when the carnal mind is unaware.. a person may be drawn to a person and doesnt understand why but, their soul knows the other has something they need..or can help their soul develop.

3. spirit will send an individual in flesh (thats alive) to help spiritually in spirit

4. This is powerful.. Spirit will tell you who to pray for and partially whats wrong with them..

Im sure if I think about it I can think of more ways.. but, theres a few.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 08-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Master

How do you MAKE a soul call?
Old 08-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Toolite

Quote:
How do you MAKE a soul call?

If you mean how can a person do it - help souls.. ask God/Spirit.. I dont know whats wrong with people I have to be told spiritually.. Its something God has you to do..

Old 08-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
If you mean how can a person do it - help souls.. ask God/Spirit.. I dont know whats wrong with people I have to be told spiritually.. Its something God has you to do..

You mean soul calls are made to people, not by people?
Old 08-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Toolite

Quote:
You mean soul calls are made to people, not by people?

Forgive me..lol.. im trying to use the terminology..

A soul can ask for help (a person thats alive in flesh) and their mind be aware of it.. their in a rock and a hard place and their mind realizes they need help.. Spirit will send help (by way of spirit or one that is in flesh) (in person or that fleshly person can be sent in spirit) but, spirit guides the one that will help that one that is in need of help..

A soul can know it needs help but, the carnal mind is not aware.. that soul that needs help will and can recognize the help they need is in an individual but, the person just wont understand why they are attracted to that individual.

our mind and soul is two different things..

Old 08-04-2012, 11:16 PM
silent whisper

Toolite I agree, their are times when the soul/spirit is calling out for the souls evolution...the person may not be aware at all in what they are receiving but when the soul/spirit is ready, it will allign.