Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-02-2013, 05:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptical
That's an interesting way to perceive it. Just a question for clarification, by feeling do you mean interacting with emotions or sensing directly ethereal information?
Emotional reactions are a trait of the human condition. While natural they can be and often are detached from, to form objectivity in perspective. But when intuition is such an inner aspect of personal experience, there must at some level, be an emotional reaction, to what can be the most illuminating experiences.

But when the source of intuition is recognized as ethereal, the `information` presented in such `feelings` can be perceived to be the feelings themselves. To understand this requires a subtle adaption in perspective.

Biological feelings are associated with the body which experiences/creates them. While the sensitivity of chakra energies, abridges the ethereal condition of what we call feelings, into glimpses adapted into our biological state. In other words a biological feeling and an ethereal feeling are different experiences, because they are produced in two differing natures. One biological/material/formed, the other ethereal/formless, which is why we have the nature of chakra sensitivities to abridge and adapt both into each other`s condition.

The fundamental difference is `form`. Biological form produces/experiences feeling. While ethereal feeling requires a detachment from the nature of that form. For feeling in ethereal resonance, in currents and flows, `becomes` with what it harmonizes with. I term it sharing sameness in difference, as the subtle ethereal body may be defined as a seemingly formless `feeling body`, it still harmonizes in balance with our biological `formed body, in synchronicity, sameness in difference.

Intuitive feelings are the experience of `becoming` what is the information that structures/shapes/creates those feelings. And because they most often reflect an ethereal aspect of what is being experienced, even in glimpses, they do not include the emotional reaction which may follow, for they are not biological feelings.

And that fundamental process reflects the reasoning, for every intuitive experience, and identifies why every human being, has an ethereal subtle `feeling body`, housing chakra`s which produce that intuition. This is my understanding of the nature of intuitive feeling.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Perfectly said!!

Silent
Old 12-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Master
I think the way that intuition works best with me is actually with thought and the phase listening with two ears came to me whilst wondering about the idea. It's like one ear is listening to the thoughts I'm having whilst the other is listening to the echoes those thoughts might bring. I still occasionally get visions and messages within quietness but that seems to be decreasing and the intuitive messages are appearing within 'noise'.

For me it seems more about space between thought and what thought there is isn't dense and emasculted by ego but kinda just light and bouncy... wondering wanderings maybe.

This all seems to resolve around having a palette of connectives that are free to find openings. Birds and lizards especially seem to be able to appear and act in a way that allows connection to what thought or pondering may be prevalent. Also types of birds have some bearing on wider contexts. Clouds too can tell stories.

So I kinda suppose it's about being within the quietness and allowing the unformed to fill us up then having that potential find form within us and around us through the palette of loose connectives we set out as openings... hehe.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:01 PM
skeptical

After reading the last few posts, it's become apparent that there are a few ways intuition can work and manifest; we are truly wired a bit differently. This is fascinating in how it's experienced by us all.
Old 13-02-2013, 12:18 AM
partofme

To be honest, I dont really have a well defined answer. Nor do I sit and ponder any of this until I come and read the forum. Which allows me to ground my beliefs, I suppose. Its all good in the end!
I guess for a good many years I labeled it "having common sense" Along with using your gut instinct to decide which direction to go. Whether it being right or wrong..I think to me, it can be wrong at times. Do I think it comes from a source other than myself? No. I do believe guides may assist me in times when I need help (hence, guides) but intuition, I own.