Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 08-08-2014, 01:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Running---

Well, I've caught the vibe from you--the bliss one. How can that be wrong?

Lora

That's wonderfull! I love the way it feels!!!!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 08-08-2014, 02:59 AM
Master
Can you explain "knowing yourself someplace else"? Not sure I understand that.

Lora
Old 08-08-2014, 03:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Can you explain "knowing yourself someplace else"? Not sure I understand that.

Lora
like a strong memory of an experience comes to you. I don't know if it is past or present. All I know is its like a strong memory coming to light. Information comimg in from my throat. My heart and throat get like a ball of extra energy in them. It happens. And then the experience kimd of releases from my 2nd chakra and heart. Its feels powerful to me but comfortable. Like an old memory coming back except you got some extra energy around. I hadn't experienced it in quite a while. So this was nice to experience again.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 08-08-2014, 03:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Let me also add in case this comes up. There's no closing down of my chakras. I already had someone try to change how I operate there. With good intentions. Its simply impossible, and uncomfortablble feeling to try. Im meant to run open always. And it works for me. Perhaps I'm strange. Lol

Wherever I May Roam
Old 08-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
The gift under scrutiny came to me yesterday. Its something that I used as a tool most days for six months, year, I really can't remember. And then one time before that is the topic at hand.

Anyways I want to talk about this sense its still coming up on this thread and its fresh on my mind. There are two main things I trust. Bliss and my guidance. Those things I put first with all my heart. When I do everything else works out better anyways. Bliss if some one was not to know it is a condition. A condition that makes one feel good without requiring an outside stimulus. It has an intoxicating nature about it. Following my guidance first for me made that happen. Over time I have built a trust with it and my guidance. For me I consider my guidance to be what feels right. What feels right comes from my own thinking, guides, intuition, life, and spiritual experiences.

Okay this one is a combination of spiritual experiences and information from my guides. Yesterday it happened. Its evident cause my vibration goes up, my throat and heart opens. My throat and heart feel like they have extra juice. My energy body expands. I found myself looking like a bird. My arms were full of feathers and on my body I wore animal skins. The bliss and vibration was much more than normal. Around me felt like songs of confidence going on. With my arms up I felt a oneness with the air and its power. My feet were stomping the ground. At the end of the ceremony my guides had messages. The best gift I could give to them is to just be myself. Have self confidence and acceptance of my experience. So I brought this and the part of me from there back to me. As a result I have grown and am generating more intoxicating energy.

Before this time it had been quite a while before doing this to this extent. Most often it is of an indigenous culture but not always. The one thing that is always true. I bring me back and in doing so I generate more bliss. I am fully functional when this happens. And had always been so except for a brief moment the first time it happened.

As I said earlier I am grounded. In my first year I was not. For many people the first beginning of an awakening could be rough in ways. In the beginnings of using gifts could be as well. For me it was.

I still don't use many of the things I have experienced. I didn't grow up around anyone who knew anything about these things. Ever since I can remember I have experienced things. My guides have never led me wrong. But I still chose to just work on growing my own self. Cause I'm not entirely comfortable with it all. And I'm not sure its for me to do. But what I can do is become an ever growing generator of bliss. Hoping it rubs off on people as I go about my life. Today I am very lucky though. I have a wonderful girlfriend whom shares spiritual*experiences. She has a big heart and we have lots of fun sharing experiences. She unlike me uses it to help people and teach about these gifts. Its fun to finally in my life have someone whom I can relate to. To know I'm not crazy cause she's got it to. Lol. Different gifts but its still all the same.

This gift made that happen for me. So I trust and love it. And being given the experience yesterday I can say with 100 % confidence it doesn't matter to me what anyone thinks. And I'm 100% functional in the experience. My guides and experiencd just reaffirmed that.

But I have no problem with anyone in the belief it is not spiritual. Or anything else for that matter. Its no big deal to me. Its a big planet with many people. Not everyone I would expect to be the same.

Seems there are some misunderstanding about what I been saying in this thread. Running, I never said [u]all[u] your experiences where not "Spiritual", I was only talking about the one that happened while driving, or ones like that, that can be harmful. Those are the Only kind of experiences that I will Judge.

The experience you are talking about in the above quote, could be "Spiritual". It is only YOU that can make that determination. It is good that you trust your own feelings and thinking.

I will not judge the above experience to be Native or Non Native. In this kind of forum, any thing goes. It is only you that can decide. You are taking a conventional New Age approach to your experiences, and that is OK with me.

However, I understand why some Natives before me in this forum, been critical of how New Age followers are misusing and twisting Native Spirituality to suit their own needs. I do ask that you use caution and have respect, before attaching Native Spirituality and past lives to your experiences.

I wish you and your girl friend the best.

Sincerely;

Thunder Bow
Old 08-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
Seems there are some misunderstanding about what I been saying in this thread. Running, I never said [u]all[u] your experiences where not "Spiritual", I was only talking about the one that happened while driving, or ones like that, that can be harmful. Those are the Only kind of experiences that I will Judge.

But, Thunderbow, why would you "judge" that one? It was the first he had of this kind of experience, couldn't have known what was coming, and learned how to control it better from then on.

He wasn't taking it lightly, the fact that he was driving. It was just what the experience was.

So what exactly would you have him do about it? He did what he needed to do--learn how to control, what condition to be in when it happened.

You've been like a dog with a bone on this, though. You can't seem to leave it there. He wasn't advocating it for others. He didn't even advocate it exactly that way for himself. But it was a wonderful experience, nevertheless.

I just don't get why this is such an issue. Do you have a need to chide others--when they already realize the danger of the situation?

Mystified.

Lora
Old 08-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow

The experience you are talking about in the above quote, could be "Spiritual". It is only YOU that can make that determination. It is good that you trust your own feelings and thinking.

I will not judge the above experience to be Native or Non Native. In this kind of forum, any thing goes. It is only you that can decide. You are taking a conventional New Age approach to your experiences, and that is OK with me.

However, I understand why some Natives before me in this forum, been critical of how New Age followers are misusing and twisting Native Spirituality to suit their own needs. I do ask that you use caution and have respect, before attaching Native Spirituality and past lives to your experiences.

I wish you and your girl friend the best.

Sincerely;

Thunder Bow

Thanks thunder bow! I can respect that.

It was really never my intention to bring it up. I was referring to finding an area of energy of power.

The experience is not native that i know of. I dont know its origin. Its just something that began happenijg so i used it.

It is whatever comes up for me. For reasons beyond my understanding it has been a indigenous background most often. There has been a Jewish back ground, soldiers, alien and stuff I can't remember anymore. All kinds of things. But that's all background stuff from what I can tell.

Since you brought it up and I can understand that concern I wish to say it is a gift I use today as who I am. I am not of any spiritual background. Its just simply something that happens for me. I don't know much about the new age things.

What I know is I like to spend time by myself. I like to help people. I enjoy being with nature. I like to enjoy spiritual experiences. I like driving a truck across the country. And I enjoy being safe in my profession. What that makes me I don't know? But whatever it is I'm fine with. Lol

Wherever I May Roam
Old 08-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Suspended
Quote:
But, Thunderbow, why would you "judge" that one? It was the first he had of this kind of experience, couldn't have known what was coming, and learned how to control it better from then on.

He wasn't taking it lightly, the fact that he was driving. It was just what the experience was.

So what exactly would you have him do about it? He did what he needed to do--learn how to control, what condition to be in when it happened.

You've been like a dog with a bone on this, though. You can't seem to leave it there. He wasn't advocating it for others. He didn't even advocate it exactly that way for himself. But it was a wonderful experience, nevertheless.

I just don't get why this is such an issue. Do you have a need to chide others--when they already realize the danger of the situation?

Mystified.

Lora

Why you "chide" me? I never said running "advocate" any thing. Why are you adding on so much to this?

ANY experience that can bring harm to one, I will not consider to be spiritual. You need to understand that. I do not care how it came to someone with or with out any warning. Why? It is because I do not like seeing anyone threatened with possible harm. Thus, I would never call this a "Wonderful Experience".

Running already knows what to do about it: Get enough sleep. Falling asleep while driving is strictly medical, and should be treated as such.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:58 PM
Suspended
Running, you are on a good way. You are a good man, that what you said makes you. It is your gift, so use it with wisdom.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
like a strong memory of an experience comes to you. I don't know if it is past or present. All I know is its like a strong memory coming to light. Information comimg in from my throat. My heart and throat get like a ball of extra energy in them. It happens. And then the experience kimd of releases from my 2nd chakra and heart. Its feels powerful to me but comfortable. Like an old memory coming back except you got some extra energy around. I hadn't experienced it in quite a while. So this was nice to experience again.

Running--

I can only put what you experience into a context I can understand. I have come to recognize "past life" things by that emotional feeling I get in the heart chakra --a kind of pull. It's strong and I didn't understand it at first. I feel it for places I have never been, items, certain scenes that I see at the same time.

Except I don't "go out" of myself when it happens. You feel you exit yourself during these times? Does it make the recognition of the past life/past you stronger doing that?

Lora