Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 20-07-2019, 05:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I wouldn't say circles exactly .. but your not really saying anything in response to what I am saying ..

It's not a problem tho ..

I won't say anything else ..
x daz x x

I am so sorry, I never meant to hurt you

You were asking tough questions and something (my mind) in me was not ready to look (more, more, more) deeper within me...so, maybe it was the strategy of my mind to evade those questions....

Second, you have to remember this that I've not attained Buddhahood yet I've seen some momentary glimpses of the Truth, not yet fully established in that position.....

So, next time, ask simple questions...be kind to me
Old 20-07-2019, 06:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara5
I am so sorry, I never meant to hurt you

You were asking tough questions and something (my mind) in me was not ready to look (more, more, more) deeper within me...so, maybe it was the strategy of my mind to evade those questions....

Second, you have to remember this that I've not attained Buddhahood yet I've seen some momentary glimpses of the Truth, not yet fully established in that position....

So, next time, ask simple questions...be kind to me

Yes, my questions are tough . They are tough because I don't want you to take the words of other's literally or as the whole truth especially when my questions cause concern for what certain teachers say .

I would guess that even the teachers would spit out their cornflakes if I counter question their realisations ..

Normally I do get avoidance of answering questions or the subject changes or peeps get a little narky and defensive lol .

I appreciate you saying you don't know the answer/s to my questions, it has more to do with that rather than we should agree to disagree .

I hope it gives you a little food for thought rather than anything else and hopefully you don't put too much faith in what you read even if it touches your heart ..

x daz x
Old 20-07-2019, 10:58 PM
Master
Quote:
When you understand what I'm saying intellectually you will begin to leave people alone and shut up. You will not have anything to say because you will begin to see it's fruitless to debate. It's fruitless to argue. It's fruitless to come to any conclusions about anybody or anything. For everything is unfolding as it should. Everything is in its right place no matter how it looks. As we unfold on this path our job is to watch, to look, to see, never to react. Only to be the witness. Having no opinions for or against.

Robert Adams
So far he is saying great stuff...needed by many.

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...
Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"
~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.
Better to PM me if you want me to see a post to me. I miss a lot.

Old 21-07-2019, 12:57 AM
Master
Quote:
If you believe in 'oneness' then the thoughts cannot be associated with anything but the 'one' .

How can the thoughts belong to something other than what you are?

How can there be truth in saying that I have nothing to do with the world or this body .

This actual statement is build upon separation and illusion ..

Can you see that?

x daz x

Good afternoon daz

Hope your staying out of trouble, well maybe not in this thread

A statement is one thing, doing is another and each holds it's own truth
Old 21-07-2019, 01:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Good afternoon Miss Hepburn

Yes he is, but if you were to get to that stage. it's not could you hold it, but would you hold it.
Think a bit before answering that one
Old 21-07-2019, 04:45 AM
Knower
Quote:
They are tough because I don't want you to take the words of other's literally or as the whole truth especially when my questions cause concern for what certain teachers say .
I'm not someone who hears other's words and take them as truth.
On the contrary, I'm very sceptical, when it comes to spiritual teachers..
But Ramana and Robert are different...
Their teachings resonate with my TRUTH, and not vice versa.
Quote:
I would guess that even the teachers would spit out their cornflakes if I counter question their realisations ..
Aren't these statements coming from the ego? #Justasking
Quote:
Normally I do get avoidance of answering questions or the subject changes or peeps get a little narky and defensive lol .

I appreciate you saying you don't know the answer/s to my questions, it has more to do with that rather than we should agree to disagree .
I don't know EVERYthing - and it's okay!
Inner mysteries are available to Serious-Seekers only, who risk everything for the truth.
Quote:
I hope it gives you a little food for thought rather than anything else and hopefully you don't put too much faith in what you read even if it touches your heart ..
x daz x

I really appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your insightful comments Thank you so much
Old 21-07-2019, 04:47 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Old 21-07-2019, 04:50 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon daz
A statement is one thing, doing is another and each holds it's own truth
Old 21-07-2019, 05:02 AM
Knower
This is something you must remember. When you are perfectly calm, time stops. When there is no time, karma stops, samskaras stop. Everything becomes null and void. For when you are calm you are one with the entire energy of the universe and everything will go well with you.

Robert Adams
Old 21-07-2019, 10:42 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm not someone who hears other's words and take them as truth.
On the contrary, I'm very sceptical, when it comes to spiritual teachers..
But Ramana and Robert are different...
Their teachings resonate with my TRUTH, and not vice versa.

Aren't these statements coming from the ego? #Justasking

I don't know EVERYthing - and it's okay!
Inner mysteries are available to Serious-Seekers only, who risk everything for the truth.

I really appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your insightful comments Thank you so much

I am glad that your heart is touched by these teachers ..

Their teachings however quite possibly are the teachings of other’s infused, Adams sought teachings and understandings from perhaps a dozen other teacher’s / guru’s who were perhaps equally taught by other’s and so forth .. which doesn’t however negate his realisations, but like said the realization itself could be explained on something similar to a postage stamp size piece of paper .

If all these teachings resonate and touch people heart that’s totally fine, I resonate with bits and pieces of certain folk but all anyone needs to do if they are searching for the truth in reflection of what other’s say and teach would be pure and simply to ask ‘did you realize this? and if they were honest they would have to say no .. because there is no thought beyond mind, where one is absorbed within ‘being consciousness as Adams described’ There is no thought of I AM not the world or the body ..

I am just emphasising this very important point and to address your other point about the ego, yes It’s all ego whether one is actually teaching or challenging and questioning the teachers ..

The ego or non ego teachings is another red flag to me at times where teachers that promote non ego attachments don’t normally see their own reflection in their actions ..

ego isn't the bad guy .

x daz x