Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 12-03-2013, 02:40 PM
William Schuck

Do you create your realities?

I would like to know if you create your own realities?
Old 12-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Master
through karma and laws of attraction, yes.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:15 PM
missrachel300

I think you create your own realities through your beliefs, by not regurgitating what is given to you by society(at large). Also, from being your own guide, and living from within.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:19 PM
amy green

I believe we are co-creators. We can greatly influence the quality of our lives by our mindset (e.g. positive thinking, having an open mind, developing kindness and compassion). The other part of this equation is, I think, the hand of destiny/fate - probably the big stuff that we may have no say in (unless it formed part of the 'programme' - agreed or otherwise - before our birth).
Old 12-03-2013, 06:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Schuck
I would like to know if you create your own realities?

What aspect of reality do you mean. There is a side of reality you can create, but there is a side of reality you do not create, like physical reality.

Reality is known and unknown, includes what is seen and unseen. Our own reality includes reality and this type of reality isn't created by you. Certain reality exists outside you not created, neither your reality or mine but for both of us. You find some things naturally exist outside of you, so no, not out of the mind but outside it. I've heard some people say as I interpret it, if you could not perceive, nothing would exist or nothing would exist if it could not be perceived. There are things you perceive and things you do not perceive. Would you include physical reality in your question.

Last edited by lemex : 12-03-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Master
Yes, some of it consciously through my thinking patterns and day to day choices, but some of it is done by Higher Self/Spirit which certainly has an agenda not always in concordance with egoaic me.
However we're learning to work in concert somewhat and the result is manifestation on many levels, when that starts happening one starts to understand a lot more that we do create our own realities. And things like good luck or bad luck are more than likely cases of people who are not consciously aware of what they are attracting and creating.

As lemex suggests even what we consider physcical reality is only percieved as such because we agree to not see the overlapping other deminsions or at a vibrational rate that they are not percievable. What we collectively percieve as humans isn't exaxtly the whole picture however. As long as we agree to only use 5 senses however we can all agree generally on what we see.

People who use more sense's however do not just see a tree with a label such as Birch and the general health and season of the tree - they see it's aura's, perhaps energy lines streaming off of it, hear it greet them and respond, or complain it is thirsty, they sense the out of sight life forms on it, can move their consciousness into it's history and see it grow up, can connect to teh health of the tree, feel tumors and infestations in it andother challenges it faces as a living being, and so on, depending on their tool set and level of Consciousness.

Meaning 'reality' can only be collectively agreed upon by people experiencing the same tools to percieve it. Most people only use the standard set of 5 senses thus can easily agree upon what their reality is.
Old 13-03-2013, 01:41 AM
Master
The question I would ask is is there a reality that we don't create.
I see it and it is empty.....ok back to creating.
Old 13-03-2013, 01:42 AM
Gracey

i dont know, tonight i am gonna try and dream something up and see if it works. i just wrote about this in my own space and found it a nice sign to see this thread right above it. :)
Old 13-03-2013, 02:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
The question I would ask is is there a reality that we don't create.
I see it and it is empty.....ok back to creating.

Hahaha!!! I've seen that one too, there was only one thing there....I Am.
So yeah, back to creating!!!
Old 13-03-2013, 02:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Hahaha!!! I've seen that one too, there was only one thing there....I Am.
So yeah, back to creating!!!