Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 07-09-2013, 01:12 AM
RomanRose14

Red face Hello...I hope I can find my place here!

Hi, I'm 38 years old and am interested in my spiritual growth; after all, we are not this temporary body. I have always had a connection to people in spirit and have come to the realization that allowing communication to happen and developing it is only natural and a God given right. I say this because I have NEVER felt like I really belonged here in this physical earthly plane.
Raised Catholic, it does NOT make it easier to speak on this topic! I feel it is not Christians' fault that they believe spirit communication is wrong, they were just taught that...and fear is a powerful motivator...no? I find it VERY difficult to believe that all the beautiful visitations of deceased loved ones, including my beloved mama, are nothing but the "devil"! I've heard it before from ill informed people, and if someone says that my mom trying to communicate with me is some devil, I may go AWOL on them!
So, I love all kinds of people, of all backgrounds, have an interest in all religions, mediumship, and as of late, in the possibility of other life forms in the universe...aka "ufo's". I have memory from early childhood of actually being involved in seeing one land in a group setting, but put it behind me until now, as well as the question of "have I been abducted throughout my life, and what is that scar I never had before?".... Ah well, hope to find some answers, advice and empathy.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:24 AM
The Hanged Man

How intriguing. Welcome to SF. I find that when I want answers to experiences in the past that are buried in my subconscious, I do a "digging meditation". I sit, and try to recall whatever I can about the memory, and I begin to dig my hands into the Earth. Please find softer soil.... -_-
But I find that this is a great method for digging up answers that my subconscious holds that my conscious mind can't reach, and is also good for healing as well. I've also done this when I need to experience the past events, emotions and experiences that have caused me great pain. Not to go on too much of a tangent, but I"m on a path of becoming a healer myself. And the Universe has given me one distinct message - If I intend to help heal others, I must first learn to heal the self. Indeed, Universe, indeed. ^_^

But I digress, I hope you do enjoy it here. And I hope you find what you seek.

Much love,
The Hanged Man
Old 07-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Eriandiel

A very warm welcome to you!

Bright Blessings

Eriandiel
Old 07-09-2013, 01:12 PM
healinghands23

Welcome to the SF's. I too was raised Catholic and attended Catholic school, one day over 20 years ago, the light bulb went out for man made rubbish and the light bulb went on for a spiritual life. It's been a very loving journey. Hard to even remember the before me. Hope you feel comfortable and this group are a bunch of loving souls. (hope no one else minds me saying that)
Carol
Old 08-09-2013, 02:12 AM
Gryneos

Hi and welcome, RomanRose!

I suppose if I was ever confronted by someone calling my beliefs of the devil, I'd counter with humor, such as:

"I don't think that visitation was a dust devil, or a Tasmanian Devil, or a deviled egg, or even a devil-food cake. Unless I'm missing the memo on any other kind of devil...?"
Old 08-09-2013, 01:05 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum!

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 08-09-2013, 09:36 PM
catjane

Your experience sounds very interesting! Welcome! (I'm new too)