Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-04-2019, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I believe the Chakra a System also is in connection to our energy body. Correct me if this is not correct.

sure, the chakra system is just the connection to the physical body, and we are what you called the energy body, even so, what I would call a spiritual energy construct, has several layers, which vary depending who and what we are.

I say spiritual energy construct, it is possible for a highly evolved being to create an energy construct without the connection to a soul. My people call this a soulless construct.

Just wondering. Came across that there are more then just the seven (main) Chakra centers. Is this correct from what you may know? Ask to further expand upon this. I will also look into it myself as time allows.

There are several I would call minor chakras or energy points and some chakras or energy points outside the body.

Thank you Rah nam.

Soulless construct caught my eye. What is a soul as your people relate?

Just to add as I understand, soul is related to human-beings. The soul have lived a human life and some are still living a human life.

I feel there are higher evolved beings that have not lived a human, they are not human per se. What is referred to by some as Angels come to mind and some may appear in nature. Can manifest to show themselves in ways one can relate.

In regards to the Chakras, thanks for clarifying a little upon them. Find it interesting and expands for me our makeup as Beings.

I can relate energy body as being spiritual construct. Suppose how one relates to it. For it does extend beyond just the physical body.

Side note: if you don't mind me asking. Who are your people? If you prefer to keep this private, it is understood.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:39 PM
Master

The definition my people gave me was, a soul is a unit of consciousness.
Most would understand, all is connected and all is One. Even so all is connected and all is One, not all is the same. To create or allow those differences to exist, we have to allow consciousness to separate to a degree.
And a soul is one of those little parcels of consciousness, and this little unit is able to create an energy construct we call spirit, which then can incarnate and evolve. The soul itself, in my definition, will never enter the physical realm, and with it never be part of the physical body. It is connected to the physical realms via the spiritual energy system.

Sure there are being who never incarnated into any physical form on any planetary system. Still any being is technically able to incarnate, no matter how highly evolved they are. It can be done, and it is done. We need to understand, only a minute part of a highly evolved being would be necessary to create an incarnation on this level. And once incarnated they have to play by the rules, and they are different in every reality, to a degree.

Side note: if you don't mind me asking. Who are your people? If you prefer to keep this private, it is understood.

Not really relevant and would fall under trivia. My people are mostly angelic, with the exception of the one I call just M, she is Elohim, (no they are not angelic nor are they gods) and the angelic are not what most understand they are.
Old 04-04-2019, 12:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam

The definition my people gave me was, a soul is a unit of consciousness.
Most would understand, all is connected and all is One. Even so all is connected and all is One, not all is the same. To create or allow those differences to exist, we have to allow consciousness to separate to a degree.
And a soul is one of those little parcels of consciousness, and this little unit is able to create an energy construct we call spirit, which then can incarnate and evolve. The soul itself, in my definition, will never enter the physical realm, and with it never be part of the physical body. It is connected to the physical realms via the spiritual energy system.

Sure there are being who never incarnated into any physical form on any planetary system. Still any being is technically able to incarnate, no matter how highly evolved they are. It can be done, and it is done. We need to understand, only a minute part of a highly evolved being would be necessary to create an incarnation on this level. And once incarnated they have to play by the rules, and they are different in every reality, to a degree.

Not really relevant and would fall under trivia. My people are mostly angelic, with the exception of the one I call just M, she is Elohim, (no they are not angelic nor are they gods) and the angelic are not what most understand they are.

Thanks for letting me know where you are coming from.

As I come to understand it at present it seems the other way around in regards to soul. That the soul is what is in connection with the human form and evolves/learns, matures over life times. Spirit connects through us as energy that gives life. just the way it comes to me.

While growing up Christian the soul is the "Holy Spirit". The part that connects to God. We come here to live to honor God and then move on and be back in its full presence. This comes off a bit to limited, to me.

What you present is interesting in the sense of souls being pieces of consciousness and create spirit to incarnate and evolve.

Could just be how each term is related and used.

Not fully sure myself and what you present gives me another view to look at.

I do feel there are connections, but agree there are differences. Not seperated but of creation and the process of development and growth.

I think if differences are seen more as part of, instead of seperated from Spirit and creation, perhaps a deeper understanding and embracing of being human can arise. Perhaps finding we are of creation/Universe and not seperated from it, as Spirit/Soul/Universe is with and of us.

Last edited by Moonglow : 04-04-2019 at 11:29 AM.
Old 07-04-2019, 01:49 AM
Master
Hello,

Just some further thoughts.

Where are we?

Are we here or somewhere else?

What prompts these questions is Be Here Now echoes in my mind.

That at present experiencing being human. With this comes its own wonder and understanding.

Through the human experience(s) brings awareness of what it is to be with Spirit. Through interacting with each other and nature. To have the potentials rise, manifest, and unfold before the very eyes and heart to behold.

It is happening now. We are of the unfolding and hold the potentials. Why look what's to be, while not embracing what is?