Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Guthee

ooo I just did some more aura seeing

the purples are getting louder, and I am seeing more golds

that green/gray is still dull

but ummm...
when i see stuff like that, are my eyes suppose to get twitchy?
It only happens when I see gold/purple. I sometimes get a headache too, perhaps I am trying to hard or something. I don't know.

There were sparkly oblong shapes in the purple mixed with white...
am I even seeing auras? I am confused

sorry for the questions
Old 22-01-2011, 03:22 AM
Ciqala

what does the gold/purple energy belong to?

gold and purple mixed together are quite an intense and powerful level of energies, it is known to give people headaches and such, cause disorientation and many other things, when working with those colours of energies, because they are so powerful. "electric violet", purple with specks of gold, is one of my favourite energies to work with, because it's highly intense, it heals amazingly, and helps rapidly with addiction.

all auras are is energies, so you could also be seeing energies, of everything else. everything in this world, even objects, have energies.

Usually purple, and gold, are highly advanced spiritual colours for auras to do with a person.

You can also see indigo or purples and golds to do with your third eye, and chances are, if you are seeing energies, your third eye is beginning to open, if that's the case, it's not really your aura, it's the colours you can see around the third eye chakra. I always see beautiful golds, and i've also heard, gold is quite an advanced colour.

Oh, and try to stand in front of a white wall, and have a mirror with nothing else around, no one else around, and see if you can see your aura better. Remember that, aura colors are usually translucent, so when you see them on top of the background of other colors, they change shades of colors, so a white background, will tell you for sure what the color is, unless you know how to mix colors and know what shades you will get on the backgrounds.
Old 22-01-2011, 01:58 PM
Guthee

I see them in the white background around me in the mirror anywhere I go.... and around my hands too....so I don't know, the same thing is flowing near the rest of my body (legs and hands I looked at with a white background) but I could be seeing energy of everywhere. Less purple and more gold/blue around my body.

AH perhaps the gold/blue is mine the purple is just there? The gold is different around my hands and head
the gold and 3rd eye thing makes seance, I did see it flowing off that area in the mirror, when my eyes are closed I see gold and purple.....so that does make sense.

it gives me headpains :(
but its sooo pretty!

I shall try again later and see if I get the same thing or something different. In a different room perhaps of the tiny apartment perhaps! But I see it too at my friends house...and my dads!

edit: I looked at my hand against the wall, saw light green, blue and purple along with a bright glowly silvery color, then my cats jumped on me and started licking me.....

Last edited by Guthee : 22-01-2011 at 04:18 PM.
Old 26-04-2011, 07:36 AM
paulrosk

It sounds more to me like astro-projection, do you see a tiny RED dot in the middle that you can't follow or focus on?
Old 26-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Knower
The purpley colors could be you, or the other ones could. I dunno. If his aura doesn't feel right to you I'd say drop 'im. That sounds a little mean but it's true, no point being with someone who makes you feel like ****. The images you saw could maybe be thought flashes. That's when your looking at someone's aura and you also see a bit of what's running through their head. (This happens to me a lot) Not everyone can see them, but it is a little cool. :] That could be the twitchy thing, it always makes me twitchy 'cause it's too much info, especially if I don't know the person. (that's also what the extra colors could be, thoughts manifest in weird ways)
Old 26-04-2011, 02:49 PM
shifty123

I've always been better at feeling things instead of seeing them. However I can see a persons aura,or at least the out line of it. I'm better at feeling energy.
Old 26-04-2011, 02:51 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
what does the gold/purple energy belong to?

gold and purple mixed together are quite an intense and powerful level of energies, it is known to give people headaches and such, cause disorientation and many other things, when working with those colours of energies, because they are so powerful. "electric violet", purple with specks of gold, is one of my favourite energies to work with, because it's highly intense, it heals amazingly, and helps rapidly with addiction.

all auras are is energies, so you could also be seeing energies, of everything else. everything in this world, even objects, have energies.

Usually purple, and gold, are highly advanced spiritual colours for auras to do with a person.

You can also see indigo or purples and golds to do with your third eye, and chances are, if you are seeing energies, your third eye is beginning to open, if that's the case, it's not really your aura, it's the colours you can see around the third eye chakra. I always see beautiful golds, and i've also heard, gold is quite an advanced colour.

Oh, and try to stand in front of a white wall, and have a mirror with nothing else around, no one else around, and see if you can see your aura better. Remember that, aura colors are usually translucent, so when you see them on top of the background of other colors, they change shades of colors, so a white background, will tell you for sure what the color is, unless you know how to mix colors and know what shades you will get on the backgrounds.

I am going to try what you suggested. Thisis quite fun ya know.